• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best money making areas for 54-55 ?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Where are the best money drops from enemies for around a level 54-55 (or really anything above 50)

Posted

Catfish.

A lot depend on your gear, it's better to kill 300 weak mobs than to strugle , die 20 times and get 1 mob.

Fastest way to make money is boss hunt, even people with low gear can get drop. Totally new guy did have kzarka drop, he does not even have 50 ap.

Posted

Elric or Manes

Posted

What is your AP/DP ?

I'm not so sure about Catfish but i've hunted Manshas for a while when i had around 115 AP since they died after 1 skill and meanwhile i also implemented Ogres in my rotation which is why i ran around much more so i made a bit less money but i was hoping for a chance to get a Ogre Ring which actually didn't happen but maybe you have more luck than me.

If you have higher AP/DP though you can go to Mediah and hunt there. There are quite a few mobs there which are good like Manes, Rogues (directly next to the Town Tarif) and otherwise Elric or Abandoned Mine. I remember hunting at Abandoned Mine for a while since the mob there seems more concentrated and you only have to run in a circle but you can test these spots yourself and see which one you like best.

If you have much higher AP/DP then you can also go to Sausans or Pirates though there are alot of other players there.

It's best to choose a mob which you can kill with ease and not focus on Exp thought with great gear you can also hunt mobs which should be harder for your level and still earn alot of Exp and money.

Red

Posted

Elrics all day.

Posted

Mobs with the better vendor loot turn in amounts around those levels are Rouges, Elrics, Pirates and Susans. The Hasrah Dungeon isn't half bad loot turn in as well, but can be difficult if not geared enough.

If those are too full or too much to handle, there is Manes, Helms, and the Abandon Iron Mine. Less EXP and lower vendor turn ins, but better than nothing. The Iron Mine has a lot of elites that like to drop Forbidden Books tho, so those help.

If you're REALLY desperate to find somewhere to grind, and everywhere is full....there's Marni's 2nd Lab, and the Ferrid Pit.

Posted

it depends on you ap/dp

decent ap? Sausans BUT it is full most of the time.. but monwy you do here is not comparable to other places

if not ? elrics but i dont like (it is my personal opinion) because the give decent xp and good money but with 125 ap (for example with my dk) they dont die with a "mini" rotation of DK (W+F,F-F,shift+F for those who know of what i'm talking about..) ... probably the problem is not ap and damage but Elrics have low concentration and , sometimes , first skill doesnt hurt all of them ... (with sorc i dont have the same problem) ... but this is probably connected to the DK class .. with a sorc i havent any of these problems

Helms are good for low ap characters (and in dung , they drops mem frags)

Manes for low low AP

Pirates has top xp and money but need decent gear and a good preparation (for selling and storage).. and there is a lot of competition..

Rouges have ranged attacks which make you need to stay focused (if your dp is low)

catfishs are really for low ap/dp.. good concentration and easy easy kill but i dunno how much money you can do in ah hour... just consider that at lv 54-55 i dont think they give you some decent xp ... at elric or manes you can  exp instead at 54...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0