• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

We need to talk about truffle mushrooms

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would like to commit to using Elixir of Detection but truffle mushrooms are both rare AND reluctant to give up more than one item per gather. The hyphae is apparently a rare gather drop but I've never had one yet. Most recipes have a gatekeeper item but this one is ridiculously restrictive especially for classes that are critical damage focusing (cough, Tamer, cough).

Is there any chance we could get the hyphae drop rate buffed?

Edit: @crosspath has highlighted the hyphae does not exist at all so please introduce it!

Edited by WastedJoker
1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to commit to using Elixir of Detection but truffle mushrooms are both rare AND reluctant to give up more than one item per gather. The hyphae is apparently a rare gather drop but I've never had one yet. Most recipes have a gatekeeper item but this one is ridiculously restrictive especially for classes that are critical damage focusing (cough, Tamer, cough).

Is there any chance we could get the hyphae drop rate buffed?

Hyphae does not exist.

Posted

Hyphae does not exist.

I'd read reports from players who'd got one so assumed it was just super rare. If it doesn't exist then can we please make it exist because gathering truffle mushrooms to any usable quantity is a herculean task, it feels like!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd read reports from players who'd got one so assumed it was just super rare. If it doesn't exist then can we please make it exist because gathering truffle mushrooms to any usable quantity is a herculean task, it feels like!

I call those reports BS.

Someone would have seen the farms somewhere. And till now there is not even a pic of a farm.

Btw i have 9338 truffles in my warehouse so you can guess i have gathered it a TON.

3 people like this

Posted

I call those reports BS.
Someone would have seen the farms somewhere. And till now there is not even a pic of a farm.

Btw i have 9338 truffles in my warehouse so you can guess i have gathered it a TON.

Be a love and pop 500 on the AH for me.

Posted (edited)

Be a love and pop 500 on the AH for me.

No. If they add  2 0s  to the price i can think about it... But at that price is not worth even the lost silver spent in the time listing them.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

No. If they add  2 0s  to the price i can think about it... But at that price is not worth even the lost silver spent in the time listing them.

:( I can't blame you. Ah well, on with the endless toil

Posted

Are you getting Nier Automata, WJ?

Posted

Are you getting Nier Automata, WJ?

Only when it's on sale. Still need to finish Horizon Zero Dawn and there's ME: Andromeda to come.

1 person likes this

Posted

Complaining about something when you haven't even bothered to read the basic text, if you look up the truffle hyphae and compare it to other mushrooms the text for how it's obtained is different, it's currently unknown if it's in game or how you get it but it is not through normal methods per description

theres plenty of truffle locations and doesnt need to be something you afk grow in a farm

Posted

Complaining about something when you haven't even bothered to read the basic text, if you look up the truffle hyphae and compare it to other mushrooms the text for how it's obtained is different, it's currently unknown if it's in game or how you get it but it is not through normal methods per description

theres plenty of truffle locations and doesnt need to be something you afk grow in a farm

Well, duh, that's why I'm asking if it can be introduced so that the methods are known

Posted

Only when it's on sale. Still need to finish Horizon Zero Dawn and there's ME: Andromeda to come.

Hot taste. I 100%'d Horizon, good game, and have ME:A pre-ordered!

Posted

I don't mind them not having a Hyphae ... I think too many varieties of Hyphaes in general destroyed the excitement of finding new mushroom colonies in the Wild in general.  But I do mind the extremely Arbitrary placement I've seen of many Truffles.  And their rather low representation in the world in general  (There could stand to be about 40% more of them to fill out a lot of these otherwise barren zones)

Posted

Just keep throwing up those detection elixirs to buy. Thank you person that threw up 111 last night, I bought them all.

Posted

i even tried to walk around Valentine's pig for him to find truffles or better, hyphaes. Didn't work TT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffle_hog

Posted

Posted

@Kyungri Ooooh, how?

Posted (edited)

@Kyungri Ooooh, how?

If you have Origin Access you can play the game now. 10 hours worth, before release. 

Origin Access is  £3.99 a month here (just cancel after 1 month) and you get 10% off ME:A anyways so it pays for itself.

Edited by Kyungri
1 person likes this

Posted

I am going to do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hot taste. I 100%'d Horizon, good game, and have ME:A pre-ordered!

No preorders pls. Bad Koongs. Bad, bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am going to do it.

Add me on Origin if you want Kyungri-X !

Maybe we can play some coop in the weeks to come, I'm trash but who cares at least i will be a sexy asari. 

No preorders pls. Bad Koongs. Bad, bad.

I usually don't pre-order but I couldn't resist, spank me reanbell!

Posted

Please bump the number of mushrooms you can get per gather OR increase the number of mushrooms available to gather. Getting 1 per spawn (which appears to be far longer than the normal respawn time?) is p. ridic.

Posted

Even if it doesn't work I would at least like to gather them to build up a stash. It may take long enough that they eventually fix it!

lol considering the burger has been bugged since release in kr..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0