• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Connection with the server has been lost

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

every time ad the loading screen if it is complete the loading i lose connection

maintenance  and still i cant play the game wtf i paid for this game do something about it this is ridiculous

bdo problem.png

Edited by danny1988
1 person likes this

Posted

My game lag is absolutely horrendous. Things not registering for minutes, suddenly coming in all at once, fine for 15 seconds, repeat, and then disconnected from server.

EU server.

Posted (edited)

Same issues for both my husband and me. We rubberband, die and then get kicked with "Connection to the server lost."  I've tried firewall settings, VPN, deleting folders, adjusting graphics settings, checking for driver updates, switch channels. NOTHING IS WORKING.  Please, start to investigate this.  It's not even worth the 10$ each we paid for this game and, what we see, we love--it's just unplayable.

Edited by kaina

Posted

Logged in this morning shortly after maintenance, little laggy but to be expected when servers come back up. Rode out to start dailies just fine..... And then it began.... No interaction with NPCs, no chat, couldn't mount on horse and then WOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!  A flood of information all out once and then freeze..... "disconnected from server".  Now, login, select character, get in, but cannot interact with anything, no inventory, no options menu, then WOOOOSSSHHH!!! Flood of actions all at once.... "disconnected from server". The game ran flawlessly until Tuesday, March 14th, 7pm EST. It is currently unplayable, at any time, in any shape or form. I've tried the suggestions you've made about clearing DNS and TCP/IP... tried removing the folders in the Documents folder.... still the same thing. This is a server side issue. No other games I have, visiting websites, or any other internet activity I've done or am doing is hindered in any way... EXCEPT BDO..... Fix this please.

Posted

So I was having the same issue on the NA server after the patch. Long delay then a sudden burst of notifications and finally followed by the lost connection to server message.

Some of you may have done this already but following both the steps in this topic seems to have fixed it for me.

I still get a slight delay when I load in for all the notifications to start rolling in but no disconnections which is the most important part heh.

Hopefully that helps and if not hopefully there will be another solution soon.

Posted (edited)

If you're on the NA server, try logging in to Balenos 1 and Balenos 2.  Those are the only two channels where I can actually play for whatever reason.  Any other channel disconnects me after a minute or so.

Edited by Vulpei

Posted

If you're on the NA server, try logging in to Balenos 1 and Balenos 2.  Those are the only two channels where I can actually play for whatever reason.  Any other channel disconnects me after a minute or so.

i am on eu but can always try it i doubt it wil work ^^

Posted

so 5 days and still i have not been able to play the only thing this game is good for now is filling up your hard drive space

Posted

Now I can't even log into Balenos 1 and 2.

Gee, sure am glad I bought this game that I can only play for 5 seconds at a time.

Posted

Hey there,

It is possible that your graphics card is not able to handle the load of the game. You can see the model of your graphics card by using DxDiag:

• Open your start menu.
  • Search for "DxDiag". (If you are using Windows 10, you can type it in immediately after opening the start menu)
  • Open DxDiag and let it finish the analysis.
  • Go to the "Display" tab. ("Display 1" if you have multiple monitors)
  • The name of your graphics card is shown at the "Device" box.

If your graphics card name contains the word "Intel", then unfortunately this means your system is using an integrated graphics card and is unable to load the game assets.

You can find the minimum system requirements for Black Desert Online here:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210761169-System-Requirements

Posted

Hey there,

It is possible that your graphics card is not able to handle the load of the game. You can see the model of your graphics card by using DxDiag:

• Open your start menu.
  • Search for "DxDiag". (If you are using Windows 10, you can type it in immediately after opening the start menu)
  • Open DxDiag and let it finish the analysis.
  • Go to the "Display" tab. ("Display 1" if you have multiple monitors)
  • The name of your graphics card is shown at the "Device" box.

If your graphics card name contains the word "Intel", then unfortunately this means your system is using an integrated graphics card and is unable to load the game assets.

You can find the minimum system requirements for Black Desert Online here:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210761169-System-Requirements

uhmz this problem has nothing to do with my graphics card i have been playing this game on day 1 have adleast played over 100 hours if not more so thats not its i have a gtx 650 ^^ 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0