• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mark of Shadow

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a question, could it be that they reduced the droprate of Mark of Shadow, normally i always got 2 Marks per day but since 4 Days i didnt drop one. Also noticed that nobody is getting one since i would recognized it via ingame Message. Its just my observe :o

Posted

It's rng. Some days are better, some are worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a question, could it be that they reduced the droprate of Mark of Shadow, normally i always got 2 Marks per day but since 4 Days i didnt drop one. Also noticed that nobody is getting one since i would recognized it via ingame Message. Its just my observe :o

2 a day? jesus dude how long do u farm there every day 

Posted

Lol, i spent two months on it and get 4 overall :D lol....

you are lucky as funk :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I went there the other day to finish knowledge and got one in 10 min. Another time My guild mate was down there and someone got 3 of em in 10 minutes... so he killed the guy for his spot... Couple minutes later he got one too.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the best time I had there was about 1.5hours of farming and got out with 5 marks.

Posted

I went there the other day to finish knowledge and got one in 10 min. Another time My guild mate was down there and someone got 3 of em in 10 minutes... so he killed the guy for his spot... Couple minutes later he got one too.

I think the best time I had there was about 1.5hours of farming and got out with 5 marks.

crazy. i've farmed there for hours and gotten 0

Posted

RNG man.. there have been days i've found 4 witch earrings within a few hours. But there have been days when I have found 0 after several hours.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I've never gotten any drops in some farming locales. Fogans are my enemy.. Sometimes I get nothing as well. But sometimes I get very lucky.

Posted

It's one of my most reliable areas for a drop. I rarely come away with nothing after a couple of hours.

The Yuria drops make it reasonably profitable even without MoS.

Posted

They probably deactivated the drop of Mark of Shadow in the Abandoned Monestery, since days nobody is dropping them from there just saying

Maybe some of you will recognize it too

Posted

2 a day? jesus dude how long do u farm there every day 

Lol, i spent two months on it and get 4 overall :D lol....

you are lucky as funk :)

lol back in the day I farmed there to get 2x duo mark and got about 23 in 4 days. Yea failed marks to duo 7 times back then and 2 duo marks success.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Back when i was actually tryin to get some drops, i always got mark after few days of bein logged off... Always 1 in first 30 minutes... And then nothing for hours... So i made it my schedule... 2 days offline, mark in half an hour, 2 days off, mark, etc... Now it aint worth at all (even then it wasnt but i didnt have much CP for afk income anyway), since you can make more islver than is marks worth in minutes...

edit: RNG sucks... Even more so rigged rare drop and node rank RNG....

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

I've gotten 19 in one sitting back in the day ( after they fixed bugged elites too ).

got a 1L of fresh coffee , grinded there for 9hours , I switched channel if nothing dropped at all after 20 minutes ( Yuria , armors stones etc. )

don't stick to a dead channel ( no drops at all )

good luck.

They probably deactivated the drop of Mark of Shadow in the Abandoned Monestery, since days nobody is dropping them from there just saying

Maybe some of you will recognize it too

it never droppped there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got one the other day. I don't visit there often though. Perhaps I ought to.

Posted

I've gotten 19 in one sitting back in the day ( after they fixed bugged elites too ).

got a 1L of fresh coffee , grinded there for 9hours , I switched channel if nothing dropped at all after 20 minutes ( Yuria , armors stones etc. )

good luck.

it never droppped there.

Then where did you farm for MoS?

Posted

Nice to see I'm not the only person who does this! If I turned up to grind somewhere and nothing decent drops after the first hour I always switch channels and keep rotating until I start getting decent drops such as scrolls, rosars, yurias and the like.

Posted

Nice to see I'm not the only person who does this! If I turned up to grind somewhere and nothing decent drops after the first hour I always switch channels and keep rotating until I start getting decent drops such as scrolls, rosars, yurias and the like.

same here, I don't want to believe in this bs but wtf it works or it appears to work
I listened this in my guild and I didn't believe it, but after several times I started to
believe that there is some drop hidden stat that is not constant, every time you enter into a
spot this hidden variable changes. after a year I realized that there are some similar
at the time you are grinding

let me try to explain because is weird, pirates for example

I was grinding some day and I got a lot of red coral rings, 2 blues, and 0 armors
another day I got 8 luck armor 0 blue and red rings and some gloves
other day I got a lot of gloves 0 armors 0 blue and red rings 

maybe RNG but who is not saying that some of the variables for the RNG formula is the
time when you enter at that spot? or something else, zodiac sign? your name? the registration
number for your character? luck what kind of underwear? failstacks don't know
just theorys

TL:DR there is a drop hidden stat that is no yet confirmed :P  

Posted

same here, I don't want to believe in this bs but wtf it works or it appears to workI listened this in my guild and I didn't believe it, but after several times I started to
believe that there is some drop hidden stat that is not constant, every time you enter into a
spot this hidden variable changes. after a year I realized that there are some similar
at the time you are grinding

let me try to explain because is weird, pirates for example

I was grinding some day and I got a lot of red coral rings, 2 blues, and 0 armors
another day I got 8 luck armor 0 blue and red rings and some gloves
other day I got a lot of gloves 0 armors 0 blue and red rings 

maybe RNG but who is not saying that some of the variables for the RNG formula is the
time when you enter at that spot? or something else, zodiac sign? your name? the registration
number for your character? luck what kind of underwear? failstacks don't know
just theorys

TL:DR there is a drop hidden stat that is no yet confirmed :P  

Not only drop.. Every RNG here is rigged... You know amity games? Chars there have % succes rate... But you can do combinations that even sub 5% succes will proc every time positively...

Drop rates? Developers mentioned that drop is based on performance which takes in many factors and not just luck...

Enchanting? Same hidden bullshit...

Posted

gettin pretty triggered by all these "i farmed for 2 minutes and got 15 marks of shadows!" posts

I haven't gotten a rare drop in like 2 months. 

1 person likes this

Posted

In the time BDO has been out, the only rare drops I've obtained that are worth anything were one mark of shadow, one witch earring,one bheg gloves, two shultz belts, and two shultzs necklace. Plenty of outlaw rings, and ridell earrings, those things drop like friggen candy sometimes.

I got the 1000 hour achievement the other day. Considering time played, it's not too bad I guess? D:

1 person likes this

Posted

only boss drop i ever got was 1 nouver dagger. Game hates me. 

Posted

First ogre I killed dropped a ogre ring. Other than that I've been pretty unlucky.

Posted

lol back in the day I farmed there to get 2x duo mark and got about 23 in 4 days. Yea failed marks to duo 7 times back then and 2 duo marks success.

Ouch! Only 23? Fuuuunk! :D That's why i was getting none :P Gz on that endeavor, btw :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0