• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12 Fails at TRI.....

40 posts in this topic

Posted

hi guys, not here for other people to tell me they got their TRI 1st time or anything lol

but its really getting me down, ive had 12 TRI fails in a row on my Kzarka shortsword now..... and its getting me down big time..... i have like 67 fails stacks on one char and 60 on another....

the pain im having with TRI.... i will never go TET for sure... its ruining the game for me... does everyone have this problem???

2 people like this

Posted

U have valuable tet stacks that r crazy expensive to make. Do not attempt tri further on 60 and 67 as u hit the max on 44 anyway. Start tri at 30 fs by failing reblath. Once u recover u then have two solid tet stacks, one for your kzarka. Think longterm, not here and now, thats how you get geared by making smart choices and then rng will decide the rest.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Been there before too.  Sorry for the bad luck. As the other poster said, keep your stacks for later, even though it is painful now to do so. Also, maybe give it a break for a while and try enchanting again in a few days, so it doesn't beat you down too much.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

I get that you're not valuing those TET stacks now, because feels to far away and not a realistic goal. You cant even get TRI right? So aiming for TET sounds like a bad joke.

But I promise you that 5-6 month from now or sooner, you'll be so happy you have those 60+ stacks. Just need to be patient. 

It's way way easier to make a TRI Kzarka than creating a 60-67+ failstack. 

Posted (edited)

I gave up at +13 on my Kzarka amulet, you gotta keep in mind that there is a "Force Enhance" option i'm just gonna force 14 and 15 but gonna save up the money to repair all that lost durability. 

Edited by Em0SceneStabr

Posted (edited)

I gave up at +13 on my Kzarka amulet, you gotta keep in mind that there is a "Force Enhance" option i'm just gonna force 14 and 15 but gonna save up the money to repair all that lost durability. 

Pretty sure you can't force Boss gear past +15.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

yea thats brutal. tbh i'd have quit the game at least 6 tries ago if i were you. that is beyond ridiculous. i've said it before but i'll say it again, there absolutely MUST be safety nets put in place to prevent this kind of shit from happening. i've failed PRI (yes, +16) attempts 10 times in a row on TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS with 15+ fail stacks on blue weapons!!! like what the actual -----, who designed this atrocity progression system??? 

Posted

The RNG is ruthless and i try myself, to do the whole upgrade ritual 1 or 2 times a week only.

Posted

hi guys, not here for other people to tell me they got their TRI 1st time or anything lol

but its really getting me down, ive had 12 TRI fails in a row on my Kzarka shortsword now..... and its getting me down big time..... i have like 67 fails stacks on one char and 60 on another....

the pain im having with TRI.... i will never go TET for sure... its ruining the game for me... does everyone have this problem???

Serious question: Why do you not just buy it off the market? Would cost less silver and less stress....

Posted

People think they can tri in 1 go... you better have 1000 frags for something like that

Posted

A 60 FS will put you at 30% chance of success for a Tri

Posted

That's the reason why I buy everything. At the end you most likely spend more than if you just outright bought it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

tri on other characters.

If you feel like your one character sucks at enchanting, try on others.
I've never been above 30fs on my giant, for any enchants below tet, yet my main has been over 70 for around 30 attempts.

I don't do many tet attempts as i'm waiting for cronstone energy.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

tri on other characters.

If you feel like your one character sucks at enchanting, try on others.
I've never been above 30fs on my giant, for any enchants below tet, yet my main has been over 70 for around 30 attempts.

I don't do many tet attempts as i'm waiting for cronstone energy.

wait you did tri attempts up to 70 fs?

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

wait you did tri attempts up to 70 fs?

Yep. Some characters aren't the best at everything. Goes back to my character seed theory ages ago, and this was one of my methods of testing it(needed larger data pools)
Keep in mind that the commonly accepted understanding about fs is that they cap off at a certain amount. Just because you hit this cap does not mean you're going to succeed. On all enchants, you will always have less than 50% chance to succeed.

I'm quite confident in my theory that each characters generated seed is processed differently in respect to each aspect of the game.
I won't be using fs past tri anyways.

1 person likes this

Posted

Serious question: Why do you not just buy it off the market? Would cost less silver and less stress....

When was the last time you saw TRI kzarka on a market?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

18x +13

17x +14

1x   +15

2x   Pri

39x Duo

6x   Tri

Current Level: PRI with 20 Dura

Loss of 650 Memory Fragments(487,5 million and 10 hours of boredom at scrolls) and of 54 sharp crystal shards(194,4 million). Forgetting the useless failstacks for the useless Duo successes because of tri fails.

682 millions + X for nothing. And right i wouldnt be able to pre order a tri item for this money. The uprgade System and the marketplace bidding and pre-order is just pure frustration.

Edit: de-salty

Edited by Zhev

Posted

Yep. Some characters aren't the best at everything. Goes back to my character seed theory ages ago, and this was one of my methods of testing it(needed larger data pools)
Keep in mind that the commonly accepted understanding about fs is that they cap off at a certain amount. Just because you hit this cap does not mean you're going to succeed. On all enchants, you will always have less than 50% chance to succeed.

I'm quite confident in my theory that each characters generated seed is processed differently in respect to each aspect of the game.
I won't be using fs past tri anyways.

Well some enchants have higher than 50% chance.

Posted

I get that you're not valuing those TET stacks now, because feels to far away and not a realistic goal. You cant even get TRI right? So aiming for TET sounds like a bad joke.

But I promise you that 5-6 month from now or sooner, you'll be so happy you have those 60+ stacks. Just need to be patient. 

It's way way easier to make a TRI Kzarka than creating a 60-67+ failstack. 

yeah but sometimes when you have a bunch of them you dont even want to think of tet.  Like someone who was telling me to save 100 stacks for pen, I cant save 100 stacks for pen when I have 6 toons with 50+ stacks and 2 toons with 100+.  eventually you fail so much you dont want to even think about the next tier up

Sounds like you have run into similar issues to me:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135658-road-to-tet-boss-6-bil-and-counting/

Posted

Guildy had the same issue. Got to 51FS and stopped.

He built a new TRI stack and succeeded on 36fs. He now has the beginnings of a very decent TET stack.

Don't get frustrated and blow up high FS. You WILL regret it long-term.

Posted

When was the last time you saw TRI kzarka on a market?

Wish we could buy everything, I don't even mind paying more silver than needed, just can't stand the stress of RNG, ppl are gonna have heart attack because of that BS.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wish we could buy everything, I don't even mind paying more silver than needed, just can't stand the stress of RNG, ppl are gonna have heart attack because of that BS.

yeah I can handle failing tets, but when I fail tet and then fail tri 95% of the time even with high stacks and then have to go through the whole duo/tri fail shinanegans its a killer.  The one time I failed tet and it took me over 50 sharp stones to get back to tri.  I almost puked

2 people like this

Posted

You gotta realize this is quite common, and not take the game too seriously, I personally had issues with my muskans to TRI the last time I failed TET on them, leaving me with going from 25-31 stacks to 8x 44-57 stacks. No idea how many attempts I used, as I don't count, counting makes things a whole lot worse instantly.

Not to mention at one point the DUO's alone gave me those 25-31 stacks to begin with :D

This can happen, just gotta fight through it, eventually it gets better for us non RNG carried people.
+ Those stacks you do get can be used for wonderful things down the line.

Posted

we get one of these like every week.

Posted (edited)

Well some enchants have higher than 50% chance.

Correct.

None of which being duo to tri or above.

Edited by War