• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

daily attendance reward turn that OFF

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

STOP MAKING IT POP UP, ITS SO ANNOYING, JUST REMOVE IT, so annoying. 

blocked my view so many times when I'm doing something very important, there is an option in the game, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MAKE IT POP UP, WHY? WHY?

there are so many little things the devs could have done to improve the quality of life in the game, but they just don't.

Edited by GamePois0n
3 people like this

Posted

........first people complain they keep forgetting it.....then it gets changed to where they get it automatically at reset........can't please everyone it seems......*looking at you GamePois0n*-_-

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

........first people complain they keep forgetting it.....then it gets changed to where they get it automatically at reset........can't please everyone it seems......*looking at you GamePois0n*-_-

I have never forget to collect my daily attendance, matter of a fact, I always finish collecting the entire month's before the event ends

the only thing I always forget is the board game because it's got a different reset time.

Edited by GamePois0n
1 person likes this

Posted

They could easily make it auto collect via mail instead of throwing a billboard up that blocks your view.

4 people like this

Posted

I have never forget to collect my daily attendance, matter of a fact, I always finish collecting the entire month's before the event ends

the only thing I always forget is the board game because it's got a different reset time.

You're not understanding him correctly, he means that it's now this BECAUSE people complained, like you are doing right now

They could easily make it auto collect via mail instead of throwing a billboard up that blocks your view.

Then some people will accuse daum of not giving the attendance reward because they haven't be notified

Posted

I've had this pop up in the middle of pulls too. It's 3 seconds of annoyance.
Chill out.

2 people like this

Posted

You're not understanding him correctly, he means that it's now this BECAUSE people complained, like you are doing right now

People complained when they set it up so that you had to open the calendar to be entitled to the reward (ie, get the stamp on it) and you missed it even if you were logged on the required time.

Before this last time, the reward just became available in your calendar and you could claim it whenever you want it.

They should have just changed it back to that.

Posted

Must be sooooooo difficult to take a second (or two if you are super slow) to press the Esc button to close the pop up. :x
As for why, my best guess? Since people were too dumb to claim the rewards manually every day, and kept coming here to cry about missing rewards despite being on 24/7. Thus they made it so the game automatically pops up when the player is eligible for the reward. It then uses a code to essentially simulate the player manually claiming the daily log in reward like before, and thus placing the reward in your inventory automatically. All in a split second.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't think you guys understand, this is the 2nd time happened to me and costed me.

I lost 3m today because this garbage popped up at the exact time I was doing something important.

2 days ago this sucker popped at boss and I got hit by the boss' 25% hp ult.

if someone is retarded to not collect FREE rewards, its not daum's problem, forcing it pop up is the problem, at least make it auto-collect without the pop-up. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOUR BROWSER HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF ALL POP-UPS, BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I mean they are complicating one thing after another.

Leave the damn monthly wellfare calendar attendance rewards as a display and you get reward automatically via mail when you log in/resets and case closed.

Edited by Atron

Posted

I don't think you guys understand, this is the 2nd time happened to me and costed me.

I lost 3m today because this garbage popped up at the exact time I was doing something important.

2 days ago this sucker popped at boss and I got hit by the boss' 25% hp ult.

if someone is retarded to not collect FREE rewards, its not daum's problem, forcing it pop up is the problem, at least make it auto-collect without the pop-up. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOUR BROWSER HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF ALL POP-UPS, BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL.

Sure you lost 3m because of that 1 second of destiny. What were you exactly doing if I may ask? There must be a reason your not being specific.

Not to mention more peoplebenefit from being reminded then you and the other 3 randos who find it annoying. This is one of the stupidest reasons I've ever seen for a complaint of any kind.

Posted

Same. I never forgot it and I also find the pop up so annoying. Could even be lethal in rare situation if you have bad luck with boss special attacks, grinding 58+ areas or PvP.

However, loads of players forgot to collect their rewards. Some intentionally just kept it there, thinking they could claim it whenever. Those people also spammed down customers support QQ'ing about not getting their rewards. So that's why they implemented a stupid proof mechanics and we all just have to deal with it really.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's nearly killed me so many times.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Then some people will accuse daum of not giving the attendance reward because they haven't be notified

Not really because those emails are dated. Very easy to see that you got them all.  I find it a minor annoyance that could have easily been prevented.

It's not a major issue for me but it shows a general lack of foresight in implementing changes. Yes, the community complained about having to log out and back in. So they implemented this instead. This is a flawed and stupid solution for 2 reasons:

1. Billboard pops up regardless of what you are doing and blocks your view. This CAN be deadly or very damaging depending on what you are doing at that moment

2. Loyalty rewards were NOT changed so you stll have to log out and in to get those.This is the kind of illogical thinking that is frustrating. 

IMHO they should just have a consistent, non-invasive method of delivering all rewards, and for me the best method is by mail with the normal mail blinking notification at the bottom of the screen. No logout needed and no billboard in the way. 

Edited by Grizabella
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi
your words are beautiful.

Not really because those emails are dated. Very easy to see that you got them all.  I find it a minor annoyance that could have easily been prevented.

It's not a major issue for me but it shows a general lack of foresight in implementing changes. Yes, the community complained about having to log out and back in. So they implemented this instead. This is a flawed and stupid solution for 2 reasons:

1. Billboard pops up regardless of what you are doing and blocks your view. This CAN be deadly or very damaging depending on what you are doing at that moment

2. Loyalty rewards were NOT changed so you stll have to log out and in to get those.This is the kind of illogical thinking that is frustrating. 

IMHO they should just have a consistent, non-invasive method of delivering all rewards, and for me the best method is by mail with the normal mail blinking notification at the bottom of the screen. No logout needed and no billboard in the way. 

/orgasm

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

Hiyou words are beautiful.

/orgasm

Tissue?

Posted (edited)

basically this, I honestly do not understand why the devs always forget the little things! there are so many things the devs could do the improve the quality of life in this game but they just don't.

things like when you are on the marketplace using maids, you can't do anything.

afk path, it takes the longest route, and sometimes they are not the safest route, such as routes with bandits, rocks on the roads, etc.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

You mean like people are complaining that BSA isn't rewarding them with items?

No, this isn't a thing.

It was obviously changed to be the auto claim thing because it caused tickets to support, but the way they did it was the most inconvenient method possible. Not only does it auto claim on whatever character you're on (thankfully, there's no character bound stuff from attendance - yet), it does so regardless of your combat status and unless you're literally at the weight limit, it doesn't give a damned about that either.

It needs to be changed and that's all there is to it.

Posted

In the time you write this post, you can close that window around 100-200 times.

Posted

In the time you write this post, you can close that window around 100-200 times.

Oh boy, imagine the things you could do in the time it took you to write THAT post.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh boy, imagine the things you could do in the time it took you to write THAT post.

you mean e.g. having fun about pathetic morons that go furious about every little shit? i can do both at the same time.

Posted

you mean e.g. having fun about pathetic morons that go furious about every little shit? i can do both at the same time.

Really?

And what makes you think it's majorly inconvenient for the OP to hit esc?

That's not what the thread is saying, he's saying it's an annoyance that has absolutely zero reason to be in the game.

Yet, you're apparently happy that shit is annoying cause "it doesnt take long to close it". You're going to have to stop acting like a doormat if you don't want to be treated like one.

Posted

Really?

And what makes you think it's majorly inconvenient for the OP to hit esc?

That's not what the thread is saying, he's saying it's an annoyance that has absolutely zero reason to be in the game.

Yet, you're apparently happy that shit is annoying cause "it doesnt take long to close it". You're going to have to stop acting like a doormat if you don't want to be treated like one.

it's not annoying, have no problem with it. you guys are just hysterical about every crap and feel you need to share your stupidity with all the world, that's all. i find it funny, and now want even more popups.

Posted

it's not annoying, have no problem with it. you guys are just hysterical about every crap and feel you need to share your stupidity with all the world, that's all. i find it funny, and now want even more popups.

I.e., you've never been in combat when that popup happens.

Seriously, given your posting history, do you actually play the game at all?

Posted

I.e., you've never been in combat when that popup happens.

Seriously, given your posting history, do you actually play the game at all?

It's every day at the same time, I know when it comes. I guess it's your first day with the reward?