• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

daily attendance reward turn that OFF

50 posts in this topic

Posted

It's every day at the same time, I know when it comes. I guess it's your first day with the reward?

are you on your period? because it seems like it. yes closing the window is quick but it popped up at the wrong place at the wrong time twice now.

also "Not only does it auto claim on whatever character you're on (thankfully, there's no character bound stuff from attendance - yet)"

Posted

are you on your period? because it seems like it. yes closing the window is quick but it popped up at the wrong place at the wrong time twice now.

also "Not only does it auto claim on whatever character you're on (thankfully, there's no character bound stuff from attendance - yet)"

no, but it looked like you had your period, looking at your OP with all that hysterical capslock.

try writing a mature post in suggestions section, stuff like this will only be laughed at

Posted (edited)

no, but it looked like you had your period, looking at your OP with all that hysterical capslock.

try writing a mature post in suggestions section, stuff like this will only be laughed at

so far you only trying to spark shit with other people, but yeah sure whatever you say, but I think it's best to keep your hole shut if nothing good is gonna come out.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

Complaining to complain lol, GG

Posted

so far you only trying to spark shit with other people, but yeah sure whatever you say, but I think it's best to keep your hole shut if nothing good is gonna come out.

cry more

cry more

Posted

They need to just remove all free gifts = problem solved.

They need to just remove all free gifts = problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've had this pop up in the middle of pulls too. It's 3 seconds of annoyance.
Chill out.

PvP has been affected by it too lol. Thankfully I haven't died from it yet, but its popped up in the middle of fights and I was forced to V out prematurely.

I don't think its gamebreaking, but that's just cause it hasn't hurt me too bad yet. If I get killed because of it, id be a bit bothered like OP.

Chill out.

PvP has been affected by it too lol. Thankfully I haven't died from it yet, but its popped up in the middle of fights and I was forced to V out prematurely.

I don't think its gamebreaking, but that's just cause it hasn't hurt me too bad yet. If I get killed because of it, id be a bit bothered like OP.

Chill out.

Posted

Could literally see losing an awakened black spirit crystal to this popup.

But it's "fine", it's "quick to close". 

Could literally see losing an awakened black spirit crystal to this popup.

But it's "fine", it's "quick to close". 

3 people like this

Posted

This shit needs to have a disable option it's -----ing retarded! 

Last night the attendance reward auto collected a hard shard and stopped my chars AFK processing.

A whole -----ing night of AFK processing wasted, what a stupid design.

-----ing PA level of incompetence and general retarded-ness is beyond comprehension.  

Posted

This shit needs to have a disable option it's -----ing retarded! 

Last night the attendance reward auto collected a hard shard and stopped my chars AFK processing.

A whole -----ing night of AFK processing wasted, what a stupid design.

-----ing PA level of incompetence and general retarded-ness is beyond comprehension.  

yep, that's why i made the thread.

it auto collects on alts, interrupts important stuff... JUST SO people who doesn't collect free stuff can get their free stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure you lost 3m because of that 1 second of destiny. What were you exactly doing if I may ask? There must be a reason your not being specific.

+1.

And again, how can you loose 3 mil from a pop up? it really seems a sort of trolling to get attention... but i will give you the benfit of doubt..... explain us please.

Posted

+1.

And again, how can you loose 3 mil from a pop up? it really seems a sort of trolling to get attention... but i will give you the benfit of doubt..... explain us please.

dont worry about it, you are right I'm just trying to get some attention, im not blade boques who likes to giving out handout, I trade knowledge with people who shared tips with me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your character does the cheer animation when collecting shards from attendance which halts what you're doing and could potentially cause you to lose a lot more than 3 million. The worst case is downright game breaking - a negative karma toon dying in pve. Not saying it happens very often, but why is it a thing at all?

3 people like this

Posted

Your character does the cheer animation when collecting shards from attendance which halts what you're doing and could potentially cause you to lose a lot more than 3 million. The worst case is downright game breaking - a negative karma toon dying in pve. Not saying it happens very often, but why is it a thing at all?

Got the idea of interrupting afk working (even if you know what you are going to collect the next day, so you could just do something else that specific night), but how can you loose karma for toons dying rellated to daily rewards?

Posted

Sure you lost 3m because of that 1 second of destiny. What were you exactly doing if I may ask? There must be a reason your not being specific.

Not to mention more peoplebenefit from being reminded then you and the other 3 randos who find it annoying. This is one of the stupidest reasons I've ever seen for a complaint of any kind.

try grinding in Aakman at night time when you get stuck in the fist pumping animation in the middle of a pull. That shit is tense..

Posted

I wish they would just use a small icon popup like they do with the challenge rewards.  Have that open the window when you click it.

Posted

Got the idea of interrupting afk working (even if you know what you are going to collect the next day, so you could just do something else that specific night), but how can you loose karma for toons dying rellated to daily rewards?

What?

I'm not saying you "lose karma" for it.

I'm saying that you could potentially die while negative karma cause of a stupid popup that makes your character unresponsive cause a stupid animation.

Do you realize how cost dying on a negative karma toon can be?

Again, why open the gate to shit like this? 

I wish they would just use a small icon popup like they do with the challenge rewards.  Have that open the window when you click it.

That's how it used to be, but apparently people just plain forgot to claim. Why not do something inbetween though, have it auto claimed but you have to press that button to *COLLECT*. Rocket science :(

Posted

Personally, I just find it annoying when I get Bound item on the wrong character. The daily reward pops up while I'm at work, which means it's going to be given to either my AFK fisherman or my horse training alt and since you can't ship Family bound items between warehouses, it means someone's going to have to travel to a warehouse somewhere to make that switch. AFAIK none of the rewards have been character bound, but I'm sure that will happen someday.

Posted

Yeah, the new attendance thing annoys me every single time it pops up, even if I am doing nothing.  But often I am in the middle of something.

Posted

Yes, the community complained about having to log out and back in. So they implemented this instead. This is a flawed and stupid solution for 2 reasons:

1. Billboard pops up regardless of what you are doing and blocks your view. This CAN be deadly or very damaging depending on what you are doing at that moment

2. Loyalty rewards were NOT changed so you stll have to log out and in to get those.This is the kind of illogical thinking that is frustrating. 

This is what amazes me. The complaints were about having to logoff and back on to get rewards since this game promotes 24/7 connectivity with its abundance of afk activities. so the changed the system and yet FAILED to fix the original complaint!

Posted

Getting today's Hard crystal interrupted my long afk cooking because cheering animation when I came back.

Would be great if all the rewards went through the mail just like the Blackspirit boardgame.

Posted

Yup this is annoying. Also if I recall, even if I forgot to claim rewards it would just stack up and I could claim many at  a time when I would reload, so that wasn't a huge issue (at least at the end it was like this), but now this is most annoying. Get the rewards on the wrong toon, interrupt processing/cooking/alchemy, get killed for no good reason (lose xp/crystal potentially), interrupted pk'ing!. I haven't died from it yet, but I'm sure it happens to some.

Just send it to me in the mail with a note - "Live long and prosper - BDO team. <3" :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't had any issues with the new pop up personally I dont think it interrupts fishing and if it has then I just haven't noticed. But I can't imagine it being such a huge deal at boss fights and what not all you need to do is hit ESC and it closes. As long as you're quick about it you should be fine.

But the old way was better IMO because I liked choosing to receive the items on characters that weren't all the way at margoria.

Posted

The hard/sharp shard reward interrupted afk fishing on one night for me and then interrupted afk processing of 15k iron ore the next night. Absolute stupid design decision.

Posted

It has to stop!

Because of the light saving time I am mostly afk in that moment...but it gives me a second long lag that drives my horse from its autoroute into walls -.-'

I cant afk train my horses like that. If ppl are to stupit to collect there free stuff every day thats sad for them...it was noticable enough in the corner down there.

And its not like u get the item if u open the window....so why should somebody do i later?

JUST GIVE US A CHOICE TO ENABLE THAT POPUP!