• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

:(

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I was doing some missions in Gahaz to get amity for a v. annoying quest when this very rude person asked me to move AFTER pk'ing me out of nowhere :S

Wandered on regardless and came across them again to face this...I got the guy to approx 10% health then....teleport and ult? :(

Note the as usual missed grab :( and the fact my own ult did not delete :(

Edited by WastedJoker

Posted

Tamer alt is trash shouldn't use it ever 

Posted

Ou ult rely on stuffness and a knockdown problem is you already used a stuff before your ult and you also wasted time when you activated moon light. Would been beter to knockdown first after moonstike then ult you dp is less than 260 and his ap is over 210. Looking at the witch lightning avatar graphics was turned off making it harder to tell what moves the witch was using

Posted

You were deleted by witch one of the avatar classes in BDO no surprise there.
Tamer ultimate deletes bugs & squirrels only, also no surprise.

Posted

You were deleted by witch one of the avatar classes in BDO no surprise there.
Tamer ultimate deletes bugs & squirrels only, also no surprise.

what was the point of you comment?

Posted

what was the point of you comment?

To state the obvious.

Posted (edited)

You missed your combo and did wrong moves

Then you engage that witch in front of her and let the pet in your back  that's why you re dead ( plus that witch have a very good gear ^^ )

And she didn't use ult

Edited by Luli
1 person likes this

Posted

To state the obvious.

The obvious is nit what you stated the guy above did that well. You however just adde nothing to the forum.

Posted

The obvious is nit what you stated the guy above did that well. You however just adde nothing to the forum.

What are you trying to be moderator ? Everyone has the right to express their opinion on classes. But you start to get personal.
Please stop.

2 people like this

Posted

What are you trying to be moderator ? Everyone has the right to express their opinion on classes. But you start to get personal.Please stop.

There a diffence between express opinion and being a ----- on every post on this forum even when the forum is a positive one your always there to put it down.

Posted

Ou ult rely on stuffness and a knockdown problem is you already used a stuff before your ult and you also wasted time when you activated moon light. Would been beter to knockdown first after moonstike then ult you dp is less than 260 and his ap is over 210. Looking at the witch lightning avatar graphics was turned off making it harder to tell what moves the witch was using

I hit the ult because it I thought black turtle had connected :(

And if that move that removed most of my HP in one go wasn't her ult...WTH was it?

Posted (edited)

Im thinking heat seeker as that move takes half my health even with my 300 dp and 1\5 each shot on cooldown if im not dodging it. Also you shpuld had follow vermilain bird with...what ever that move with front guard that pokes the enemy twice is called. 

Alot of mistakes were made during this fight. On both you and the witch.

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

Im thinking heat seeker as that move takes half my health even with my 300 dp and 1\5 each shot on cooldown if im not dodging it. Also you shpuld had follow vermilain bird with...what ever that move with front guard that pokes the enemy twice is called. 

Alot of mistakes were made during this fight. On both you and the witch.

Garuda?

And yeah, I'm not that good at most pvp especially 1v1 stuff :$ I actually prefer smallscale GvG because I find it easier to flank around and attack from the back. I need to work on my mobility and getting into a good position for 1v1.

Posted

i's a bit annoying, but with witch/wiz we can't allow ourselfs any mistakes. else, we're going to be dead. they just do too much dmg to screw it up. i also try not to switch to shortsword too much when i play vs one, because their skills hit so often that you will always be clipped out of ww

and for pre-awaking mage skills, heilang could body block them. didn't try for awakening witch/wiz skills yet though

Posted

What makes us so great 1v1 is our ability to never be stuck in animation all moves are cancelable allow ing us to get behind most enemies when we are trading hits.

Posted

You shouldve canceled vermilion with leaves dropping into grab easy win.

Posted

very rude mytoko... very rude

Posted

you need to git gud

Posted

So I was doing some missions in Gahaz to get amity for a v. annoying quest when this very rude person asked me to move AFTER pk'ing me out of nowhere :S

Wandered on regardless and came across them again to face this...I got the guy to approx 10% health then....teleport and ult? :(

Note the as usual missed grab :( and the fact my own ult did not delete :(

You grabbed me, I ved, i tped away, healed myself, and one shot you.

Posted

Mytoko is a known hacker, just report him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats easy to answer. BALANCE killed you. Right there.

Mytoko almost dead, TPs away, 3 seconds. It took him 3 seconds to be at 100%HP again. Then Just instagibs you. Witch/(wizard) at its finest. Just being a broken class.

Posted

Nice pvp video!

1 person likes this

Posted

Best witch EU

Posted

You grabbed me, I ved, i tped away, healed myself, and one shot you.

It really looked like the grab missed :( I can't even tell that you v'ed away! Have I turned off too many things?

What skill one shot me?

Posted

It really looked like the grab missed :( I can't even tell that you v'ed away! Have I turned off too many things?

What skill one shot me?

You grabbed me i pressed v to escape the grab, and i one shoted you with s+f

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0