• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Edits

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Untitled_2_copy.png

Edited by sn0w
9 people like this

Posted

Did you draw these? They look great!! :D

Posted

Did you draw these? They look great!! :D

Haha no, not skilled enough to draw like that, just edited a render of my characters by taking screenshots using ctrl+shift+prntscreen it gives you an ability to get a screenshot of your character with no background and then you can do some pretty awesome stuff with that

Here is another 2 edits I done but I don't think they're near as good as previous ones, still practising this one style 

etchimango.pngKratos.png

3 people like this

Posted

Thought it might be edits instead of drawings but still looks cool :D

Posted

Here is another addition, my Dark Knight

4.png

3 people like this

Posted

whoah i love it ! also thanks alot for sharing the ctrl+shift+prntscreen combo :D:D didnt knew! saves up alot of work!

1 person likes this

Posted

I had no idea this was possible! thanks for sharing your edits look absolutely amazing, gonna give it a try myself!

Posted

When I did the printscreen, the hair looked odd - do I need to up my graphics a bit more??2017-03-29_443083550_MASK_Character.thum

Posted (edited)

When I did the printscreen, the hair looked odd - do I need to up my graphics a bit more??2017-03-29_443083550_MASK_Character.thum

Hey, no this is normal I don't actually use the render screenshot I use to Mask screenshot to cut out the render from the original since it includes nearly everything when cutting out

Should have 3 screenshots like this Original, Mask Character and Mask Colour

42ad8420a717a3df3561cc7b86e60bc0.png

Edited by sn0w

Posted

Hey, no this is normal I don't actually use the render screenshot I use to Mask screenshot to cut out the render from the original since it includes nearly everything when cutting out

Should have 3 screenshots like this Original, Mask Character and Mask Colour

42ad8420a717a3df3561cc7b86e60bc0.png

so basically you use the mask color, then pull it from the original? (Select color all) then copy and paste to get a perfect rip?

Posted

Ohhhh I wondered what those files were! Glad I kept them now! You're a genius! 
I could never do them as beautiful as you, but just for like my desktop it would be useful so thanks for this thread! :D

Posted

so basically you use the mask color, then pull it from the original? (Select color all) then copy and paste to get a perfect rip?

Yep got it spot on

1 person likes this