• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Player-to-player trading

Should personal trading be released in the west?   135 votes

1. 1. Should the Western developers implement a trading system with person to person trading to replace the marketplace in certain transactions (i.e. pearl items)?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope

Posted

Nope

:) Absolutely.

p2p --> dead game in few months

Posted (edited)

:) Absolutely.

p2p --> dead game in few months

if stupid ppl keep begging for pearls to even list their "precious" items it's going to result to the same thing

Edited by ManlyBeard

Posted

if stupid ppl keep begging for pearls to even list their "precious" items it's going to result to the same thing

probably it one of my many limits, but i really dont understand how people can trade stuff for pearls in game.

The only way i can imagine is gifting stuff in exchange of "party" grinding/doing scrolls (getting loot for millions), but it requires a lot of confidence and some hours so..... really.. how can you trade items for pearls?

Posted

Seriously, there are still people trying it by any means.....

NO   is   NO.

NO

Posted

nop!

Posted

original.thumb.gif.9170b38a36cc74f7eedc6

Posted

Absolutely not.

Posted (edited)

I look at this as market-driven economics.  If my horse sells for 47mil on the market but because of the high demand, another player is willing to personally give me coins beyond the market (SET) price, why wouldn't I want to trade it to him/her instead?

No P2P trading is just dumb.   It needs to be added to the game to balance the poor market system.

Edited by StriderBDO

Posted

Like I said to limit abuse you tie it to guildies only, put time limit on guild, only after 90 days ( maybe 60 days with guild ) and a contribution(activity) or like 100k+(you actually got off ass and did guild missions), you want help with free gear then your ass invests into the community and help build a guild up.

Yeah, for sure would need something like that, to use a guild "auction house". Otherwise people could just join some crap guild controlled by a gold seller account or shady person, pay a few hundred Euro using using Paypal and grab the Dandelion from the guild market. Than leave the guild again.

Really hard to make any type of trading possible in this game, since BiS items are intentionally underpriced, so that newbies can afford them to. Also no balance between supply v.s demand. The downside is people asking for a lot more stuff than just the silver, like pearl items or real life money, to do a trade. Because the item is worth so much more than it's max price. With free player to player trading that crap would be completely out of control.

Posted

The devs and the player base are all idiots, period

Posted

I understand the issue against real world trading, it's something worth fighting against  (I mean who want bots everywhere...), but how about a trading system akin to the marketplace, but face to face.

This way, if a friend breeds a good horse you want, or a wep drop, you can pay for it still....but not have to worry about it being sniped from the market.

Lack of face to face general trading and huge restrictions on how much you can interact with other players can be a game breaker for some more community orientated people.

Posted

Game's been going strong for a year without this, so no.

Posted

NO

Posted (edited)

any hopes of P2P in BDO is dead. I suggest just ignoring that fact, and just wait for the true openworld sandbox mmos thats coming out later this year. And hope these peasants never leave this community so we who want to enjoy being able to give stuff to the person next to us can enjoy it. 

Its still a funny scenario even after a year... I wanna give some soda to the person next to me but apparently I have to post it on Ebay for that person to BUY what I wanna GIVE to that person for FREE lol.

Most up coming MMOS are F2P or B2P so you will have a lot of spammers spamming gold sells if the MMO is popular.

There a reason why they removed player trading and so far it has helped

Edited by TwilightAngel