• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

HEAL

28 posts in this topic

Posted

This class lacks heal. I'm 220 DP I know its low but that is because I purposely blew up Tri Grunils for failstacks for my Tri Nouver. But even when I had full Tri Grunils and Tri Saiyer Orni, I still had to chug pots.

So I swap the absorption gems with Crimson Flame for +5 AP so I no longer have the absorption gems and I find myself chugging pots like crazy its insane.

What to do? lvl 58 206 AP 220 DP

Posted

I think you are just not moving and blocking properly.  The shift Q for me into the rotation is more than enough heals.  Until awakening comes out you can also get unveiled dagger ultimate, since the dagger has low CD and grants 25 per target hit with it, so that should be wayyy more than enough

Posted

Haven't really had an issue with health on this class, even in crescents, despite only 244 dp. I'd say time your dodges better, use blocks more, and try to get a pair of muskan's for the evasion.

Posted

shift + space. she does have a heal :-) its just really slow

Posted

yea give it more iframes, better block, more dmg, a grap, more range and heals. sound balance to me.

Posted

yea give it more iframes, better block, more dmg, a grap, more range and heals. sound balance to me.

wGkzm2a.jpg

Posted (edited)

This class lacks heal. I'm 220 DP I know its low but that is because I purposely blew up Tri Grunils for failstacks for my Tri Nouver. But even when I had full Tri Grunils and Tri Saiyer Orni, I still had to chug pots.

So I swap the absorption gems with Crimson Flame for +5 AP so I no longer have the absorption gems and I find myself chugging pots like crazy its insane.

You need to learn how to utilize iframes, block and skills with front guard :) 

I have around 230dp when I use my +15 grunil helm with exp gems and pirates rarely ever succeed to hit me 

With 206 ap, you should be able to kill the mobs before they hit you ^^ but I guess it depends on where you're grinding. 

I have 270dp currently and even when I don't try to avoid pirates hitting me, they do little damage to me. Its so little that I heal back with Shift+Q

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

You can use a skill add on on your shift + e (don't know the name right now)

It heals a good amount :)

otherwise use shift + q, unveiled dagger und Try to dodge as often as you can since that is recovering mana or whatever the Ressource is called xD 

Posted

Perhaps like with most classes heals and mana regen are beyond perfect pre awakening. But saying learn to doge this and that is not a solution.

I''m 230ap/300dp and still cant farm Valancia officiantly. Sure i can run around and teleport like a scared rabbit to stay alive but that is no way to grind for days on end. Hopefully awakening will change that.

Posted

300 dp and you can't farm Valencia? I have no problem at 250 dp. Not sure what's up with your build but at 300 dp you really should be ok.

Posted

Perhaps like with most classes heals and mana regen are beyond perfect pre awakening. But saying learn to doge this and that is not a solution.

I''m 230ap/300dp and still cant farm Valancia officiantly. Sure i can run around and teleport like a scared rabbit to stay alive but that is no way to grind for days on end. Hopefully awakening will change that.

Where are you trying to grind in Valencia then? Except for Jail and Akman I don't see a spot where 300dp wouldn't be enough... lel

Posted

so make her a wizard?

1 person likes this

Posted

211 DP, farmed gahaz, nagas and bashims with no issues, because I sustain well, I will try crescents. You must want to fall asleep while grinding so you can grind longer I guess. 

Posted

Skill addon, Obsidian ashes. 30hp a hit

Posted

Easily answered:You're bad.DK is THE most overtuned class preawak as of now and even rivaling some awakaned classes.The fact that you're chugging pods can be explained by 2 things.1:No gear.(you have 200 ap thats stupidly op) or 2:You suck.(GIT GUT)

2 people like this

Posted

your stats better than my friends and he grinded to 58 in pila ku. 

Posted (edited)

Ultimate Stinger (Ultimate Unveiled Dagger) and Corrupting Ground are enough heals for me.

If you are using F combos, The stinger will be on cd all the time :D

I use corrupting ground only when save, meaning all mobs in aggro range are cc'ed or just on a destroyable building / unharmful mob / mob(s) I can oneshot with that.

You can top that using the +10 HP/hit awakening effect for Hidden Strike (F after Unveiled Dagger).

Edited by Pohoda

Posted

Where are you trying to grind in Valencia then? Except for Jail and Akman I don't see a spot where 300dp wouldn't be enough... lel

By grinding/farming i mean 15 hour sessions of beating main rotations with no pots, while watching TV.  Pre-awakened DK cant do it anywhere.

Posted

Gwynbleys, bashims, fogans, crescents, nagas, bandits, all of them you can do that. Just find your way and get used to it.

Posted

By grinding/farming i mean 15 hour sessions of beating main rotations with no pots, while watching TV.  Pre-awakened DK cant do it anywhere.

Don't be a moron and use pots.

Posted

Don't be a moron and use pots.

lol "15 hr sessions", GL with the pots for that

Posted

lol "15 hr sessions", GL with the pots for that

Ever heard of going back to town/villa for repots, rebuffs etc.? 

Posted

so make her a wizard?

This guy knows what hes talking bout

Posted

Ever heard of going back to town/villa for repots, rebuffs etc.? 

What is your point if most of other classes can last 5 times as long without going back for pots than current state DK? Like i said, it will most likely change with awaking.

But there is no reason for stupid fanboi bs and complete denial  that DK currently lacks sufficient heals

Posted

Oh Hai wizard.