• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What level is best to start at with awaken

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just curious, like how people say "warrior needs to be x level before it's any good in awakening". Does dk has a level like that or is it roughly the same from 56+? Clearly I will work on getting as high as I can but if say 57 is an important level then I will push for that before awakening.

Posted

Well people say 57 is key, but tbh 60-61 is the point where you have all the skills and all their levels (i think?) so i guess thats the aim.

Leveling it that far without awakening will be a pain tho :^D

Posted

Yea, that's why I'm trying to focus on the necessary level, then once I get awakening I will burn out the rest.

ty :)

Posted

All 6 of the main awakening skills have dmg modifiers at L58 so that was my goal for prep. On the other awakenings I have tried that dmg step at L58 was very noticeable.

Posted

57 sounded so much easier, but 58 is not the end of the world :P. thx for the input :)

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious, like how people say "warrior needs to be x level before it's any good in awakening". Does dk has a level like that or is it roughly the same from 56+? Clearly I will work on getting as high as I can but if say 57 is an important level then I will push for that before awakening.

I'd start from 58, but from what I've seen on the russian skill calculators, at lvl 60 you get all flows. At lvl 59 you have all flows but one and you have 3 skills maxed out so this is what I would aim for before awakening ;) 

58 is really easy to get, I reached it in 2 weeks without playing during the weekends, which means I had not used that skill bonus. Grinded at pirates.

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

59 is the way to go.. 

Don't rush, just play and grind.. no hardcore grind is needed.. at the moment all that counts for me are skill points (I'm close to 58 actually.. missing 7%)

Posted

The most important skills are on lvl 58, but lvl 59 adds one extra. So I would guess that lvl 58 is a minimum, if you want to play like in the DK YT videos.

Posted

57 is the bare minimum and I'd say stay at 57 if you aren't really that interested in maining the class and just want to get a feel for DK awakening.

58 is what I would recommend if you are interested in the class post awakening and could see yourself maining the class.

59 is for committing to the class and if you really want to main the class.

60 is for if you are crazy and you got nothing better to do with your time other than level up your DK

Posted

57 is the bare minimum and I'd say stay at 57 if you aren't really that interested in maining the class and just want to get a feel for DK awakening.

58 is what I would recommend if you are interested in the class post awakening and could see yourself maining the class.

59 is for committing to the class and if you really want to main the class.

60 is for if you are crazy and you got nothing better to do with your time other than level up your DK

Honestly level 58.

Many people maining the class stopped there because the grind post 58 without awakening is -----ing slow and painful. Just stop at 58.  Grind to 60-61 after awakening so you dont kill yourself.

Posted

tbh i want 60 before awakening so i dont have to grind once it comes and can pvp all day

Posted

i just wish i could commit my self to grinding this much as you guys =/ idk why i cant do it for more then a couple ofhours at most >< any tips? i really wanna push myself to get to 58 before awakening myself for the skill points but i feel like im going nowhere. been trying so hard to get boss equips and weaps so i could getmy ap higher as well but no luck for weeks

Posted

Next soft cap lvl raise is coming with next expansion. You don't have to grind your brain out now if you don't wish to.

1 person likes this

Posted

I stopped at 57 pre-awakening to work on my accessories and gear in general. Got a dande box and have been collecting mats for enhancing like crazy. I know that once I become awakened, I'll be breezing through 58 and 59. So no need to rush right now when it's so slow.

Posted

58+ but 57 is a decent start point if preawaken is too stale to grind out 58.