• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Well, I finally got it.

38 posts in this topic

Posted

RYQabAW.jpg
Only took about 10 alts with 450 energy each to get it. Very much so worth regardless.

1 person likes this

Posted

atleast tell us the price. gz anyway, hoping for it too. Rolled it one time, had 500k missing.

1 person likes this

Posted

330m.

Posted (edited)

Got it from rednose box... Literally the only luck i had in BDO... Still it sits in warehouse at +13, bcs all hail RNG...

edit: so still cg... But it isnt the end of suffering...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

Got it from rednose box... Literally the only luck i had in BDO... Still it sits in warehouse at +13, bcs all hail RNG...

And this is why I say screw all the people telling you not to force and force that shit to +15, that's what I did just now. Spent less as well compared to my Bheg's which was all do VIA RNG. Ended up spending much more in fragments per enhance than if I would have just forced.

4 people like this

Posted

And this is why I say screw all the people telling you not to force and force that shit to +15, that's what I did just now. Spent less as well compared to my Bheg's which was all do VIA RNG. Ended up spending much more in fragments per enhance than if I would have just forced.

i force it too. but i use it as an opportunity to build 35-40 stacks on least 5 alts first :D then force.

3 people like this

Posted

U got tree armor from red nose box? Wut?

Posted

U got tree armor from red nose box? Wut?

Event item that was supposted to give random piece of boss gear, but was giving rednose to everyone... Then we got the proper one and hebetate dropped... Still some people got 2x rednose...

Posted

Ah yes, me >.>

Posted (edited)

Event item that was supposted to give random piece of boss gear, but was giving rednose to everyone... Then we got the proper one and hebetate dropped... Still some people got 2x rednose...

Opened the 2 boxes on the 3 servers: 6 RN. -_- At least it made a cheap TRI RN.

Gratz for Hebetate though.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Totally fair for new players...

Posted

Like 2 rednose armors will help anyone... :D 

Posted

What event box is this and from how long ago? I didn't get any box that gives boss armor.

Posted

What event box is this and from how long ago? I didn't get any box that gives boss armor.

I have no idea... I play since BETA here... :D RU before... Maybe half a year ago? 

Posted

Im still trying to get a single sharp frags/stone to duo my zaka :(

Posted

Welcome to mmos. People who have been playing longer will be further ahead.

5 people like this

Posted

By that logic, all the attendance rewards as well as all the previous events that veterans have taken part of are also unfair to new players. If you don't like it, stick to MOBAs.

Posted

Had a friend get tree armor last week and he ended up selling it bc he said "I'll just get another one later". IMO tree armor was my hardest piece to get aside from Dandelion (got it for 266m on night vendor after 5 months of farming tree and rolling night vendor several times a day). Congrats!

Posted

Had a friend get tree armor last week and he ended up selling it bc he said "I'll just get another one later". IMO tree armor was my hardest piece to get aside from Dandelion (got it for 266m on night vendor after 5 months of farming tree and rolling night vendor several times a day). Congrats!

That phrase, makes me cringe sō much. He got LUDICROUSLY lucky and is arrogant enough to say he'll just get another one later? This isn't WoW where Legendary equips are a dime a dozen. He'll regret letting get of it so easily.

Posted (edited)

By that logic, all the attendance rewards as well as all the previous events that veterans have taken part of are also unfair to new players. If you don't like it, stick to MOBAs.

You see the difference is that veterans get shoved everything up their ass while new players have to keep grinding to catch up. Something is seriously mixed up here. I think 1 piece of boss gear would have been something nice for returners.

Edited by Nikiniki

Posted

You see the difference is that veterans get shoved everything up their ass while new players have to keep grinding to catch up. Something is seriously mixed up here. I think 1 piece of boss gear would have been something nice for returners.

I'd also like to be 59 within 2 weeks of grinding due to a constant double exp channel. Sadly I can't join Olvia because I was playing back when the Red Nose box event occurred. Not to mention that the event destroyed the price of Red Nose, enough where it was cheaper to get than a +15 Grunil (still pretty damn close at the moment, if you ask me). Assuming you just returned to the game, you should've had enough Attendance Reward to easily get 25mil and get yourself one. In my opinion, returning players have huge benefits compared to players that stayed, benefits that are equivalent if you consider the time players spent on the game to get their own stuff while others were away.

About the red part of the quote, one simple sentence: Like veterans players never had to grind.

2 people like this

Posted

Actually you newbies have 4x the exps rate we had, better attendance rewards, twice the exps on Olvia channels and so much money shovelled up your ass (we get it as well, but there was far lower income a year back than it is now.. and money almost wont help you shit lategame, while early you can jump tiers fast AF), that there is no concern about people catching up...

I am returner myself after 4 months, if not more, and i dont QQ here...

Posted

RYQabAW.jpg
Only took about 10 alts with 450 energy each to get it. Very much so worth regardless.

unenchanted tungrade x2 
unenchanted basilisk belt
unenchanted ogre ring

...................but why so much wasted money.

+11 boots +7 helmet + 15 gloves + 5 chest.

you're in for quite the hellish enchantement process friend.

Posted

I'd also like to be 59 within 2 weeks of grinding due to a constant double exp channel. Sadly I can't join Olvia because I was playing back when the Red Nose box event occurred. Not to mention that the event destroyed the price of Red Nose, enough where it was cheaper to get than a +15 Grunil (still pretty damn close at the moment, if you ask me). Assuming you just returned to the game, you should've had enough Attendance Reward to easily get 25mil and get yourself one. In my opinion, returning players have huge benefits compared to players that stayed, benefits that are equivalent if you consider the time players spent on the game to get their own stuff while others were away.

About the red part of the quote, one simple sentence: Like veterans players never had to grind.

You didnt only get Red Nose from it and i am not talking about Red Nose piece. And double exp channel for 1 month is nothing. You most likely don't have the gear to lvl there effectively anyway. But if u want to go back there you can still sit out 1 month and 1 day and than use olvia channel like everyone else. And besides i am not a returner. I just think it would have been a better way for new players to catch up. 

Posted

330m? Lol you'd have been better off upgrading the red nose armor and trying to snipe the dim off the market

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0