• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You Dont Know The Feeling

26 posts in this topic

Posted

You dont know the feeling of tossing months of work into the trash for nothing in return until you have played black desert.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Have you ever played Club Penguin? Trust me you haven't felt pain, kid.

Edited by Reiz
6 people like this

Posted

Actually I do.
A lot of my work is almost "for nothing". It could be, but ti's not.

Posted

Yeah.  ~_~ I feel bad for those kids already addicted to this slot machine.

1 person likes this

Posted

You dont know the feeling of tossing months of work into the trash for nothing in return until you have played black desert.

Guessing you've never played RuneScape. Or have never had a Creeper blow up next to you while you're in your chest room destroying everything you worked for to get.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guessing you've never played RuneScape. Or have never had a Creeper blow up next to you while you're in your chest room destroying everything you worked for to get.

In hindsight, drop parties feel like those fun games your older sibling made up. 
Games like See Who Can Do Your Brother's Chores Fastest.

Posted

mmorpgs especially sandbox ones are waste of time, gaming is a waste of time, living is a waste of time if you look at it that way.

Posted

2 months xddd

Posted

mmorpgs especially sandbox ones are waste of time, gaming is a waste of time, living is a waste of time if you look at it that way.

Considering that time exists either there is life or not, isn't by definition living a use of time, rather than a waste?

Think about it. You know you want to.  :P

Posted

Hummm ..  working your butt off for years to get a nice house to have it taken away in an instant due to some uncontrollable circumstances. Fire, weather, etc.

Think that would be more in line with more of a let that let down then bdo. 😞 

Prob not too many ppl in this game have actually lived life long enough for that though.

2 people like this

Posted

There are worse games out there. Games with perma death, item dropping in pvp and worse RNG for gear upgrading than black desert ever had.

Posted

Lemme guess. You broke some accessory while trying to enchant it and you don't have any backup, right? Lesson learned

2 people like this

Posted

months?

3 years of hard work to get a better life in out of my corrupt, terrorist shit of a country might go to waste soon. BDO AT LEAST gave me failstacks

2 people like this

Posted

months?
3 years of hard work to get a better life in out of my corrupt, terrorist shit of a country might go to waste soon. BDO AT LEAST gave me failstacks

Wrong crowd.  

Posted

Wrong crowd.  

tell me about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

What???

Posted

Probably (but i see your point) your main issue here is "months of WORK".

If you are working in a game, probably you are doing something wrong.

2 people like this

Posted

Hummm ..  working your butt off for years to get a nice house to have it taken away in an instant due to some uncontrollable circumstances. Fire, weather, etc.

Prob not too many ppl in this game have actually lived life long enough for that though.

This would be a heck of a lot worse than anything BDO can dish out.

Posted

Just because there's worse things doesn't mean it makes it not bad.

Posted (edited)

Lemme guess. You broke some accessory while trying to enchant it and you don't have any backup, right? Lesson learned

and tried to tet every piece of gear, its all duo now, and i destroyed my life alch stone(yellow sharp and it destroyed), with 0 successes

Edited by IHirs

Posted

and tried to tet every piece of gear, its all duo now, and i destroyed my life alch stone(yellow sharp and it destroyed), with 0 successes

it's called getting it back all up to tri, and do it again. if you really think you'll tet a piece from 1 tet roulette,you are dead wrong sir

Posted (edited)

greed's a b!tch!! :)

Did the same, failed the same way, got everything back to TRI ... will TET again soon. Shit happens, move on.

Edited by Sohaki

Posted

Yeah.  ~_~ I feel bad for those kids already addicted to this slot machine.

This slot machine makes good $$$ for Kakao.

Posted

I actually recently burned 3 billion silver on tet centaur belt attempts, and 7 8 fails on sicil belt, all in three days. Extremely painful and gave me a reality check that it's wiser to go for pen on mainweapon as at least you dont lose that, even pen armor attempts would be safer/better investment :P

Posted

My secret weapon to not being abused by this game's progression model is the personality flaw known as "paralyzing fear of success".

...it has its downsides IRL tho

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0