• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accessory Enhancement Rage

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I just blew approximately 2,5 billion for trying to upgrade a simple tree spirit belt to TRI with more than enough failstacks for each stage. I have absolutely nothing left now and am beltless. Right after my crisis and in the middle of my desperation, I saw a few TRI tree belt success messages on my screen of random players. One of them succeeded without no fails until TRI at all and succeeded the TRI attempt with only 35 failstacks. Something died inside of me, I'm not the same as before any more. I am SO tilted right now, it's insane.

5 people like this

Posted

I feel really bad for you, and hearing stories like this make me not want continue playing my main. I'm at 56 and hitting a brick wall everywhere I go. I'd rather start another character from scratch then go through something like that.

2 people like this

Posted

the game is really nice, and many mechanics i like a lot compared to other f2p games.

The rng is still bearable but getting worse every day, but its their (kakao) only chance to get more and mpre money!

Posted

this is what makes the game fun and make high rated items very valuable.

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah RNG can be brutal.

You now learned not to ever enchant without backup! It's stupid.

Posted

Failed duo basilisk 7 times in row ;) It is only rng, keep enchanting and it will proc one day

1 person likes this

Posted

Failed duo basilisk 7 times in row ;) It is only rng, keep enchanting and it will proc one day

i'm at 17 tri fails on a red coral Earring xD 

worst thing is i one shotted my first rce at 15/25/30 , thank god i had tri witches :P

Posted

Accessory def the worst IMO...  I say that having all TET boss gear. 

Failed a ----- ton of DUO basi... and a good amount TRI witch/MoS.  Failed DUO ogre earlier today and im salty. 

Posted

I have DUO: Crescent, Ogre, Ancient weap and Centaur but i cant get a DUO RCE.....lost count of how many times i've tried.

Posted

I just blew approximately 2,5 billion for trying to upgrade a simple tree spirit belt to TRI with more than enough failstacks for each stage. I have absolutely nothing left now and am beltless. Right after my crisis and in the middle of my desperation, I saw a few TRI tree belt success messages on my screen of random players. One of them succeeded without no fails until TRI at all and succeeded the TRI attempt with only 35 failstacks. Something died inside of me, I'm not the same as before any more. I am SO tilted right now, it's insane.

Just keep in mind that most players will exaggerate or even straight up lie about their enchanting results. When successful they will usually say it was easier than it actually was and when failing they will say it was worse than it actually was. This is can very well be unintentional (to a degree) since humans tend to behave as such in general to promote what they consider a more successful image of themselves to others.

Accessories are absolutely frustrating to enchant beyond DUO. I lost a stupid amount of silver because of my TRI attempts on yellow/boss accessories. To the point where I quit for 2 months during last summer (and was so pissed that I deleted my progress). Still I was stupid enough to later on try again but fortunately did not go all the way. I am never again going to put myself through the vast amounts of brainless grinding required to raise the silver just to burn it on this kind of gambling where I may end up with zero gains. I got no problem with enchanting armor/weapons or even cheap acc. but yellow/boss accessories is a no go for me when it comes to TRI+. 

I love my life skills char, I make tons of money doing a ton of different things, and it is far more interesting than killing the same mobs literally thousands of times over and over again(although gathering for 440 energy does make me fall asleep too). I have a goal that is measured in silver and my plan is to buy all BiS accessories that I need, and I don't care how long it will take to snipe them. Does that make me less competitive in PvP? Yes it certainly does. It also makes me happier though. And that's what counts for me. I play to have fun. And I discovered I can have tons of fun without kicking ass in PvP. Also, ironically enough, life skills are just as competitive at top levels. It is actually crazy how competitive they are.

I now grind mobs solely for frag scroll parts and nowadays for crystals to grind to black stone powder, and hope I like DK awakening enough to be my next combat main. I also hope for a T8 but it's not gonna happen... I am sitting on billions of silver and have stupid stuff like 2 full sets of boss armor, weapons etc

You can easily take a break yourself and try out other things in the game. It is actually a very common cycle. Grind to 60->life skills. Destroy all your stuff->life skills...

4 people like this

Posted

Geez, learn how to play...

Posted

I have absolutely nothing left now and am beltless.

Never ever YOLO.

Posted (edited)

Never ever YOLO.

ElvMIwh.gif

Always yolo

Edited by Irvashi
3 people like this

Posted

I know them feels. Sold my DUO Sicils to get money to make a TRI serap's. Burned through hundreds of millions and stopped myself before I went broke. All I got was a DUO Serap's out of it. I was getting so frustrated that I was angry enhancing, and that's very dangerous.

Posted

I've failed DUO TSB twice, and have gotten 3 of those to go through, but have failed TRI on all three of those times as well. I feel your pain. After my third TRI TSB fail I started attempting Basi belts and I'm currently 0 for 2 with DUO attempts at 35 and 36 failstacks.

Posted

TSB you are saying? Oh yeah, I've tried to enchant a few of these, none ever succeeded :P

Posted

People need to learn there's a diminished return on failstacks. If you go over your odds of succeeding go down. There is a "hotspot" for every item in the game.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

this is what makes the game fun and make high rated items very valuable.

What are you talking about? How they are valuable? How 670m max price for that belt show value of that belt when he blow up 2,5B and still cant get it?

ElvMIwh.gif

Always yolo

Yea next pathethic rng carried kid... Go tet if you think that your luck will always carry you...You know exactly that not everyone have same luck and yolo is retarded idea, but you still advice it on forum...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

I feel your pain...

Posted (edited)

Stop crying srsly

anything beyond duo is playing with Fortuna. Sometimes you get Lucky sometimes you dont.

Complaining about it wont solve anything. Having 2,5B lets me think you know how this game works, then you should know that going to enchant something doesnt give you an upgrade in anycase

Rng is always itchy with a capital B before it, so make her drunk and ....

Edited by Peon
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah RNG can be brutal.

You now learned not to ever enchant without backup! It's stupid.

But I feel just as infuriated, sad and bitter, when I blowing up backups tho lol.

Blowing up a backup is just as expensive and depressing. It's still weeks of work and billions down the drain and nothing to show for.

It's only less inconvenient, since no loss of AP/DP.

There's only one thing that comforts me slightly after blowing up stuff, that's looking at the increased failstack. Because you know that stacks eventually leads to something nice. It's statistically speaking very unlikely that a stack never grants you any upgrades. Otherwise everyone would be sitting on tons of PEN stacks by now.

1 person likes this

Posted

But I feel just as infuriated, sad and bitter, when I blowing up backups tho lol.

Blowing up a backup is just as expensive and depressing. It's still weeks of work and billions down the drain and nothing to show for.

It's only less inconvenient, since no loss of AP/DP.

There's only one thing that comforts me slightly after blowing up stuff, that's looking at the increased failstack. Because you know that stacks eventually leads to something nice. It's statistically speaking very unlikely that a stack never grants you any upgrades. Otherwise everyone would be sitting on tons of PEN stacks by now.

A backup is an item you don't enchant on. It means you have a fixed level of gearscore to rely on if things go wrong.

Posted (edited)

Yea next pathethic rng carried kid... Go tet if you think that your luck will always carry you...You know exactly that not everyone have same luck and yolo is retarded idea, but you still advice it on forum...

I failed my awekening to tri 8 times so i just yolo'd and went for tri ogre. Its not like i made 50fs from reblath and one tapped tri ogre xD  

This game is all about raging over enhanting and later gaining something really good.

Edited by Irvashi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0