• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Pirates/Sausan when you can Bashim?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Most flock to the known hotspots making them overpopulated and not so profitable during certain time (weekends), especially if you are not as resourceful. During my travels to 61 I noticed Bashims yield the best exp (even for my ninja i got to nearly 59 in short time) so I threw together a quick video of Bashim top rotation. Surprisingly very few go there, you can make around 4 mill in trash loot an hour ontop of valuable relic scrolls, black spirit precision/agility, and during weekends you can get as high as 1% an hour as lvl 60 with propper exp buffs. Why would you want to go here when other places have more money? Because gaining levels are as important and much more reliable than RNG - at least well worth the 30 min 200% buff. 

Additionally if you have a decent horse you can make it to field/world bosses that spawns.

5 people like this

Posted

As a witch with 142 AP, 175 DP, are they something that I should try to solo farm?  I run pirates and don't have any issues.

Posted

the question is, were you making as much money as sausans/pirates? they aren't beloved just because of xp gains. 

Posted

if u got more then 190AP u will kill them faster then they can respawn

Posted

the question is, were you making as much money as sausans/pirates? they aren't beloved just because of xp gains. 

That's a good question there.  I suppose part of this is what your goal is at the time.  I make darn good coins at pirates but if these guys give me lvl 57 faster, well then I'm changing.  Getting coin is much easier at a higher level.

Posted

As a witch with 142 AP, 175 DP, are they something that I should try to solo farm?  I run pirates and don't have any issues.

they have same 'difficulty' as PI so yes u can go here. As long as u optimize the rotation based on ur clearspeed so that u constantly mow down 7 8 mobs/the main packs

Posted

That's a good question there.  I suppose part of this is what your goal is at the time.  I make darn good coins at pirates but if these guys give me lvl 57 faster, well then I'm changing.  Getting coin is much easier at a higher level.

If that's your thing I guess, I find it more efficient to grind xp and money at the same time, since you need both in the higher levels for you to matter. but if bashim's isn't awful money it could be a reasonable choice. 

not sure how comfortable i'd be killing a race i want so eagerly to be playabl though. :P

Posted

sssss, we dont need hundreds of people at bashims too...

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Most flock to the known hotspots making them overpopulated and not so profitable during certain time (weekends), especially if you are not as resourceful. During my travels to 61 I noticed Bashims yield the best exp (even for my ninja i got to nearly 59 in short time) so I threw together a quick video of Bashim top rotation. Surprisingly very few go there, you can make around 4 mill in trash loot an hour ontop of valuable relic scrolls, black spirit precision/agility, and during weekends you can get as high as 1% an hour as lvl 60 with propper exp buffs. Why would you want to go here when other places have more money? Because gaining levels are as important and much more reliable than RNG - at least well worth the 30 min 200% buff. 

Additionally if you have a decent horse you can make it to field/world bosses that spawns.

Because pirates / pila ku / bandits have tightly packed mobs that I can hit with my toothpick :U.... Not everyone has gigantic screen wide mob clearing AoEs. Try farming like that against those kinds of spread mobs with a Valkyrie or Maehwa straight line toothpick attack. Not funtiems at all ; ;

inb4 (but wait u can just suck up every pack every time cuz ur vacuum has a 5s cooldown)

Edited by Momofu
lolvacuum
5 people like this

Posted

the XP is only a bit better but the money is shit. If you arn't breaking 13m/hr aat lvl 60.. then you should be doing life skills, at least gathering can make 15m/hr easy.

Posted (edited)

Because pirates / pila ku / bandits have tightly packed mobs that I can hit with my toothpick :U.... Not everyone has gigantic screen wide mob clearing AoEs. Try farming like that against those kinds of spread mobs with a Valkyrie or Maehwa straight line toothpick attack. Not funtiems at all ; ;

inb4 (but wait u can just suck up every pack every time cuz ur vacuum has a 5s cooldown)

the mobs are actually packed enough. I hit 58.76 on ninja after short grind, and they are at the same distance like any other efficient spot (altho on the ninja i did skip the smaller packs as wiz has faster grindspeed). As long as u have constant flow of 7 8 mobs to attack then it's sufficient 

if u got more then 190AP u will kill them faster then they can respawn

thats not true, in the vid im at 253 ap and they spawn just in time

Edited by Nacario

Posted

the mobs are actually packed enough. I hit 58.76 on ninja after short grind, and they are at the same distance like any other efficient spot. As long as u have constant flow of 7 8 mobs to attack then it's sufficient 

man at that AP why arn't you at the Fogans lvl 60 spot?  it has a very similar setup to the bashims spot you displayed in the video?

Anyways, i will investigate the spot but im skeptical.

Posted

Now people will be fighting over Bashims instead of Sausans and Pirates for lower money, lol. Game just gets better and better.

1 person likes this

Posted

man at that AP why arn't you at the Fogans lvl 60 spot?  it has a very similar setup to the bashims spot you displayed in the video?

Anyways, i will investigate the spot but im skeptical.

because bashims still makes u connected to the world/bosses, granted u have a decent horse. Im not saying this is the spot to make money, its the spot for exp, for those who wants to push the level. Its not like its easy for everyone to make good money/exp when they get contested all the time, so this is a viable option. Granted scroll drops are rng and at times they are scarce, overall the drop rate is really good for it. Once you test it out make the route based on your ap/class, no need to go the extra mile for a smaller pack when the big ones respawn quicker.

Posted

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

Posted

So you made a video to show people the best rotation because you want more people to do it? You know the scumlords that karma bomb will see this video and start going there, right?

3 people like this

Posted

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

No because I have no idea what you're talking about

So you made a video to show people the best rotation because you want more people to do it? You know the scumlords that karma bomb will see this video and start going there, right?

Everyone can be a scum if triggered, and such people are everywhere. Accept the world for what it is and move on.

Posted (edited)

with 253 ap and  the most strongest pve clearspeed class so no wonder why you farm so fast^^

but youre right bashims gahaz or others are better  then sausans , if you are Level 58+ as well

Edited by LePanda

Posted

the mobs are actually packed enough. I hit 58.76 on ninja after short grind, and they are at the same distance like any other efficient spot (altho on the ninja i did skip the smaller packs as wiz has faster grindspeed). As long as u have constant flow of 7 8 mobs to attack then it's sufficient 

Hmm maybe I have to take a look then. atm i'm addicted to Pila mostly because nobody bugs me and it kind of forces me to grind. (I get easily distracted in bumming it out @ heidel arena.) 

Posted (edited)

Edited by LePanda

Posted

I grinded that exact rotation a lot on EXP weekends, between level 57-59. Found it by accident a couple of months ago after they buffed the density. So can recommend it.

It's probably the only place in the game(with decent EXP) that's not overrun on weekends. But the Bashim main spot(below mountain) is so much better and ofc harder to keep if solo, because often groups that wants it.

I left at 59 tho and grinded to 60 at Pila Ku&Sulfur. Eventually the lack of money and pathetic trash value at Bashims made me to mad ¬¬

Posted (edited)

That's already started. I had to kill a pair of them twice the other day at Bashims. They insisted on continuing to take mobs despite being asked to group.

Edited by Kritas

Posted

Everyone can be a scum if triggered, and such people are everywhere. Accept the world for what it is and move on.

This was the one place people weren't being scumlords. I stopped grinding bandits thanks to getting karma bombed every single day. In a 8 day period there, I was karma bombed 14 times in maybe a 20 hr period. Reason why more people started going to bandits? Someone made a video showing the best rotation and comparing it to pirates.

I made a thread in the PvP forum about the problems I experienced at Pirates. I literally left pirates to go to Bashims to finish off my leveling because the people who grind that currently are actually respectful of what other people are doing there. 

Posted

I grinded that exact rotation a lot on EXP weekends, between level 57-59. Found it by accident a couple of months ago after they buffed the density. So can recommend it.

It's probably the only place in the game(with decent EXP) that's not overrun on weekends. But the Bashim main spot(below mountain) is so much better and ofc harder to keep if solo, because often groups that wants it.

I left at 59 tho and grinded to 60 at Pila Ku&Sulfur. Eventually the lack of money and pathetic trash value at Bashims made me to mad ¬¬

the problem with the spot below is that there is downtime when you reach the end of the run, theres no constant circle like the one on top

This was the one place people weren't being scumlords. I stopped grinding bandits thanks to getting karma bombed every single day. In a 8 day period there, I was karma bombed 14 times in maybe a 20 hr period. Reason why more people started going to bandits? Someone made a video showing the best rotation and comparing it to pirates.

I made a thread in the PvP forum about the problems I experienced at Pirates. I literally left pirates to go to Bashims to finish off my leveling because the people who grind that currently are actually respectful of what other people are doing there. 

There were plenty of "scumlords" there as well, all u had to do was to pk them and they get triggered. Countless times I got griefed on ninja, but on wiz at least the clearspeed got rid of em

Posted

Bashim might be another good place for exp but it might be slower for classes that lack mobility and aoe. Mob group are too far apart.