• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Close Thread

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I will just contact support, thanks anyways

Edited by Isotopes

Posted

Support will eventually lock this thread because you are discussing account issues.

But...........get all of your records from when you first bought the account. It "should" hopefully be linked to your current email address. Also get records of your purchase of the game, hopefully that is the same info and you didnt use another way of payment.

Basically what I am saying is that you need to gather and provide proof of your transactions and that you are the owner. From there, it should be easy for them to pinpoint when "other" charges started to appear.

But if you used different emails, or different forms of payment, it may be hard to prove things as they see there is a lot of conflicting info on the account

Posted

Account was hacked and the hacker spent real money purchasing pearls. I emailed support and they said that if he charges back I will have to pay the negative balance on the account, which I find to be a little ridiculous, but the pearls were opened so I used them regardless since i was going to have to pay for them anyway. Now, I am left wondering if this guy is stupid enough to actually charge back on an account that was not even in his name. What if he reports the charge as fraudulent and says I stole his info to make the purchase?  Obviously they can tell that it was done on an IP Address in a different country? This guy left all his info in the payment section and I reported it all to support, just never got a clear response. Can I get in trouble over this is what I want to know?

I feel like this is too convenient given the im triggered thread that just popped up.  Now some 1 post pops up saying this?  Lol sounds like someone is trying to fabricate some bullshit.

Could be coincidence but in my experience not so much.

Posted

I did not realize there was a different forum for account issues?

I feel like this is too convenient given the im triggered thread that just popped up.  Now some 1 post pops up saying this?  Lol sounds like someone is trying to fabricate some bullshit.
Could be coincidence but in my experience not so much.

I have no clue what you are talking about, but this is a different issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0