• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

An update on the Dremlock / RP community debacle. A GM's ultimatum! It's quite good, actually.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Found this on the Black Desert Online Reddit. Feel free to offer advice on what he should write just in case he decides to show up on the forums here. If you know anyone in the RP community, make sure they see this. I think they will get a kick out of this!

Cw5oD8O.png

34 people like this

Posted

LOLOLOLOL!!!  Homework writing assignment punishment... classic xD 

3 people like this

Posted

Finally! :)

I'm happy for the Roleplayers !

1 person likes this

Posted

The real tragedy here is that we will never get to read the History and Story of Kimochi. ^_^

2 people like this

Posted

Wait... Did they really ban this guy? For PK'ing or for spam?

Posted

Still alot of people out there who use tracker and pk them rp folk over and over and harrass them untill they leave channel.

Posted

Wait... Did they really ban this guy? For PK'ing or for spam?

I do not believe so, but I will say props to the GM there for writing a message in the context of this whole dilemma. I would say they are having fun with this whole punishment.

Posted (edited)

He's asking for someone to do his dirty work on reddit aswell, Also his Alt is on Velia with a Singpost "DEATH TO RPERS" right now.

He clearly don't care  much about this....

Edited by Karnstein

Posted

yep he also offers pearl gifts to harrass most annoying rper at a hourly rate of 1.5k pearls.

Posted

One of thou shall tell me this is on the european union realm and that I can challenge this abject personnage by jest words and calumnious talk.

Posted

I take off my wizard robe and hat.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh Kimochi warui...

Posted (edited)

yep he also offers pearl gifts to harrass most annoying rper at a hourly rate of 1.5k pearls.

where can i sign up?

Edited by zeroisk

Posted

They asked him to write a backstory, he did, then they deleted it. :thinking:

Posted

They asked him to write a backstory, he did, then they deleted it. :thinking:

I got to read it. I am not surprised at all they deleted it.

If your idea of fun is ruining the harmless fun of others, perhapa a back story that doesn't involve what appears to be a wierd sex fantasy would go further...

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with the Gm's 100%

They are awesome 

Posted

And why exaclty should he be punished for PKing, which is common part of the game? Or am i missing sth? :D

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

And why exaclty should he be punished for PKing, which is common part of the game? Or am i missing sth? :D

that's the very ironic part of that game. With that rng gear2win pvp parody, you can end up in a situation were if players are always out geared, and someone decide to constantly kill them, they cant do sh#t.

And you have... that.

Broken Desert Online

Edited by woots

Posted

Nice to see that a GM took care of the matter in such a creative way! :x

Posted

Cool, guess i can get anyone banned who kills me 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If only it ended with the group he called out to for help being RP'ers saying "death to non-RP'ers." That would of made it. I can see why they deleted it however, bit of a strange place for a wacky sex story. xD It was from a similar route that 50 Shades of Grey was adapted from fantasy vampire fanfic and made it's way to the the big screen right enough, as bad as it was. Perhaps it's time for a career change for Dremlock? 

Edited by Kaythulu

Posted

He's asking for someone to do his dirty work on reddit aswell, Also his Alt is on Velia with a Singpost "DEATH TO RPERS" right now.

He clearly don't care  much about this....

GM's can't ban anyone for it anyway. If someone wants to kill role players they can do so at heart. There's absolutely nothing to stop them in the ToS.

The issue the GM had with it is the thrash talking part. There's several rules which allow quite heavy bans.

2 people like this

Posted

I think this was pretty fun!

Posted

Also killing horse trainers and people in races of he comes across them!!

Complete harassment of such like this person is doing should be bannable even if he doesn't say anything. A community being harassed and their fun ruined? I'm sorry this is just not right. A pker here and there is one thing. But someone like this? It shouldn't be ignored. 

Great Job GM Rhotazz!!

Posted

LOL rip Dremlock