• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

An update on the Dremlock / RP community debacle. A GM's ultimatum! It's quite good, actually.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you guys are missing the point....Kimochi as been reported for Spam, trash talk and hate speech, not for PK.

Posted

There is other 33 Channel for you to switch.. no one is asking you to stay. you're just as obsessed as Kimochi.. i have reported you on forum as well for spamming "DEATH TO RPERS" on Kimochi topics.

@CM_Aethon Please close this before its get out of hand.

Well sometimes I get stuck on there for world bosses. And I have never spammed that so please stop lying.

Posted

Well sometimes I get stuck on there for world bosses. And I have never spammed that so please stop lying.

Never said you did in game, pay attention in my post. i said you have said it here.. in the forum, not ingame.

Posted

Found this on the Black Desert Online Reddit. Feel free to offer advice on what he should write just in case he decides to show up on the forums here. If you know anyone in the RP community, make sure they see this. I think they will get a kick out of this!

Cw5oD8O.png

isnt it against GM rules to publicly callout and publicly discipline someone? Pretty sure thats why if you report someone they tell you "we cannot disclose the results of the investigation".

Posted

Never said you did in game, pay attention in my post. i said you have said it here.. in the forum, not ingame.

Since you like to lie, here are my exact posts from his other thread:

"I'm sick of seeing people RP'ing having sex on Cal 2.... it's god damn weird and needs to stop. And please, when I blow up Heidel RP that you died...... for once so I can cook without having to see all these weird stories."

I will expect a 501 word apology on this matter now from you since I looked through my own forum posts and this is the only one on the subject not on this thread. I would also like in the apology about you reporting people on the forums causing an even bigger backup in the CM's answering questions that people actually have. Thank you very much

Posted

O.o

Pvp RP is a thing. Drem's version of it is a bit more 4th wall breaking, but I don't understand why Drem was banned for RP killing RPers using in game methods.

Unless the main reason for the ban was the spam, GMs have a bit of explaining to do for the pvp rp community if the pve rp community is getting this kind of special treatment.

Posted

#teamdrem

1 person likes this

Posted

isnt it against GM rules to publicly callout and publicly discipline someone? Pretty sure thats why if you report someone they tell you "we cannot disclose the results of the investigation".

Someone posted it, and then someone posted on here, so it wasn't the GM who disclosed it

Posted (edited)

Gotta say- this more than anything I have seen gives me great hope for this game and this community. A GM responding with wit and in context of the game.

Kudos to you @GMRhotaz ! I would love to read the history of the pantheon and look forward to learning of other excursions into the mortal realm by its members. 

I do think that offering him a way back is the right way to go forward. I also think that the pantheon should detail the specific issues they have with the methods by which Dremlock went about his mission.

• If the offense was griefing over and over, what is the acceptable threshold?
  • If it was trash talking, what crossed the line- I have seen much worse in chat than is alleged here
  • If it was something else, please elaborate

Your flock needs scripture- else this religion (and your divinity) may decline and fail.

Fun side note- Dremlock named me "Lord of Trash" in these very forums. I laugh about it and added it to my title.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

yep he also offers pearl gifts to harrass most annoying rper at a hourly rate of 1.5k pearls.

That's a strange amount of dedication. Perhaps a D&D game scared him as a child?

Posted

I got to read it. I am not surprised at all they deleted it.

If your idea of fun is ruining the harmless fun of others, perhapa a back story that doesn't involve what appears to be a wierd sex fantasy would go further...

It wasn't a backstory at all, just some weird erotic roleplay. In the GM's shoes, I'd have rejected it. 

Posted

This is beautiful

Posted

praise

the

lort.

One troll down. 99 more to go.

1 person likes this

Posted

some high quality memes today 

2 people like this

Posted

I do think that offering him a way back is the right way to go forward. I also think that the pantheon should detail the specific issues they have with the methods by which Dremlock went about his mission.

• If the offense was griefing over and over, what is the acceptable threshold?
  • If it was trash talking, what crossed the line- I have seen much worse in chat than is alleged here
  • If it was something else, please elaborate

If by griefing in your first point you mean pvp, there is no threshold of the act of player killing that crosses into malicious intent.

I have spam killed players 15, 20, and 25+ times consecutively and have never received reprimand in game or from game.

Now, my form of pvprp is cute and light hearted. It is hard to throw a tiny tamer doing tiny tamer things under the bus.

Drem's dark humour and, uh... pulchritudinous ranger may have lead the GM gods to not look so lightly on the verbal expression of his rp, while the act of repeated player killing and even track and killing is completely fine.

Case in point, reroll tamer. Be too cute to ban.

Posted

If by griefing in your first point you mean pvp, there is no threshold of the act of player killing that crosses into malicious intent.

Camping respawn point is griefing, according to actions taken by GMs in the past.

Posted

I have spam killed players 15, 20, and 25+ times consecutively and have never received reprimand in game or from game.

Now, my form of pvprp is cute and light hearted. It is hard to throw a tiny tamer doing tiny tamer things under the bus.

Drem's dark humour and, uh... pulchritudinous ranger may have lead the GM gods to not look so lightly on the verbal expression of his rp, while the act of repeated player killing and even track and killing is completely fine.

Case in point, reroll tamer. Be too cute to ban.

Not that kind of spam, he spam the chat with "DEATH TO RPERS" a few times for each kills.

Posted

Not that kind of spam, he spam the chat with "DEATH TO RPERS" a few times for each kills.

small correction: Sometimes I will say "DEATH TO RPERS" prior to killing them. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Camping respawn point is griefing, according to actions taken by GMs in the past.

Yeah- this is what I meant. I have heard that while PvP is always allowed, camping spawns and following and harassing one player is not. Just looking for clarity. RP-ing as an RPer Killer is kind of genius and I think we are owed more details on where this crossed the line.

One could RP as a Serial Killer in the game. Go red and stay red and just hide out in dark places waiting for victims. One could chat as a serial killer and say possibly odd things like the Zodiak or the Beatles made me do it. Where is the line?

Posted

There is other 33 Channel for you to switch.. no one is asking you to stay. you're just as obsessed as Kimochi.. i have reported you on forum as well for spamming "DEATH TO RPERS" on Kimochi topics.

@CM_Aethon Please close this before its get out of hand.

Is there a reason YOU can't switch to the other channels? Or perhaps use a private party chat? :)

Yes because bananas are like people, just because people are behind a computer doesn't make them immune, plus doesn't make sense 

Then use the block function, or if you don't have full control of your emotions then don't play a game with PvP. 

Posted

Don't we have in game macros to say a line of text upon using a skill or just on key press? Some are prebuilt into your character (like the "follow me" one), and you can easily change and assign new ones.

If that's all he was banned for, that's really not good terms for ban.

Yeah- this is what I meant. I have heard that while PvP is always allowed, camping spawns and following and harassing one player is not. Just looking for clarity. RP-ing as an RPer Killer is kind of genius and I think we are owed more details on where this crossed the line.

I'm sorry, but unless I and some mates are exceptions to this non rule, then I have to call BS on the no spawn killing. It is encumbent on the one who is dying over and over to ress at a safe zone and change channels. No one is forcing them to ress in danger. And how silly would it be to have GM intervention when spawn killing war targets? The same goes for targets you have to flag.

As long as there is no adverse exchange of words, you and spam kill and spawn kill as much as you want, and it is up to the one getting killed to ress in a safe zone.

Posted

Don't we have in game macros to say a line of text upon using a skill or just on key press? Some are prebuilt into your character (like the "follow me" one), and you can easily change and assign new ones.

If that's all he was banned for, that's really not good terms for ban.

I'm sorry, but unless I and some mates are exceptions to this non rule, then I have to call BS on the no spawn killing. It is encumbent on the one who is dying over and over to ress at a safe zone and change channels. No one is forcing them to ress in danger. And how silly would it be to have GM intervention when spawn killing war targets? The same goes for targets you have to flag.

As long as there is no adverse exchange of words, you and spam kill and spawn kill as much as you want, and it is up to the one getting killed to ress in a safe zone.

And that is why I am asking for clarity. Because none of this makes sense. 

I have been spawn killed. A lot. I either fight my way through or leave if they are too stronk. 

So if spawn killing is not bannable and chats that are much worse than "Death to RPers" are not bannable, what REALLY happened here?

Posted

And that is why I am asking for clarity. Because none of this makes sense. 

I have been spawn killed. A lot. I either fight my way through or leave if they are too stronk. 

So if spawn killing is not bannable and chats that are much worse than "Death to RPers" are not bannable, what REALLY happened here?

hate speech? I think you guys miss his Spam against RPers in the World/Channel chat, even here in the forum, he had two or three topics locked and deleted for hate speech against RPERS

Posted

What think Dremlock about that? did he answered?

(In case...  ..  Irony...)

Posted

What think Dremlock about that? did he answered?

(In case...  ..  Irony...)

washington-state-fan-popcorn.gif

1 person likes this