• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why is the support so bad?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings,

Why is the support so bad?

I have send a ticket with an issue a month ago, with the reply that the response time is currently low. Alright, i get it that they may have alot of work, or dont have enough staff, but not getting an answer or a reply in a month is not just because of slow response times, that is just bad customer service. I expect a good CS to respond within two days, and if they have a prolonged response time a week at best. Not a month without ANYTHING, no reply, no answer, nothing at all.

1 person likes this

Posted

It seems to have really taken a turn for the worst these last few weeks. I'd be interested to see what types of tickets are flooding in.

Posted (edited)

mmm try with Sona she is a good support or Teemo :P

Sona_Splash.thumb.jpg.d2d57b838e4b5b3774

Edited by Kotaro

Posted

Send a ticket in for bad customer service 😎

2 people like this

Posted

I sent in a ticket two weeks ago, got a response a week ago confirming my Pearl issue. I asked them to continue, and then they've gone completely silent. No response. Its rather agitating when you have probably the most successful shop in history and you cant afford a half decent support team.

Posted

Send a ticket in for bad customer service 😎

how? i have send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com for issues with tickets and support, but it seems to just make the email into a normal ticket (3 days ago without a reply yet).

anyway, im also kinda missing staff in the forum's, if there were any, they would've replied to this topic already. Oh well, ill see how long customer support can go on withut a reply

Posted

how? i have send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com for issues with tickets and support, but it seems to just make the email into a normal ticket (3 days ago without a reply yet).

anyway, im also kinda missing staff in the forum's, if there were any, they would've replied to this topic already. Oh well, ill see how long customer support can go on withut a reply

Don't let me start on how bad the support here on BDO is =)). My list is long. The only reason I stay is because I really do love this game. My advice to you is to continue to spam that ticket you have with them on your issues and to keep an eye on the ticket because they sometimes tend to close the ticket without even resolving sht. Leaving one angry customer. Unfortunately there is no option to file a complaint at this time or I would have found it by now. If you find it. Let me know. I wish you the best of luck.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think the support is bad, I got a reply on my ticket within 5 hours.

Posted

its been little over a week for my ticket... still waiting im a returning player who played on the day of release... bad support than was understandable.. but for it to nearly a be a full year and their support is still this lack luster?

What the hell is going on.

1 person likes this

Posted

well, another week has passed... still nothing. Two tickets on Open and thats it

Posted

Don't let me start on how bad the support here on BDO is =)). My list is long. The only reason I stay is because I really do love this game. My advice to you is to continue to spam that ticket you have with them on your issues and to keep an eye on the ticket because they sometimes tend to close the ticket without even resolving sht. Leaving one angry customer. Unfortunately there is no option to file a complaint at this time or I would have found it by now. If you find it. Let me know. I wish you the best of luck.

DO NOT SPAM THEM MULTIPLE TICKETS.  Thats only going to add on the time it takes to view your ticket.  If everyone is spamming tickets no wonder support is so slow to get back to us.

Posted

DO NOT SPAM THEM MULTIPLE TICKETS.  Thats only going to add on the time it takes to view your ticket.  If everyone is spamming tickets no wonder support is so slow to get back to us.

You are doing the same thing so don't be a hypocrite!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Black desert support sucks. I have multiple tickets that have taken over a month for them to reply

1 person likes this

Posted

We currently are overloaded with tickets, which is causing our response time to be a lot slower than usual. I'm very sorry for this.

You can log in to our Helpdesk here and take a look at your open tickets that way. If your ticket is still marked as "New" or "Open", it is still in our queue and we will be looking into it, even if it takes some time. We are not ignoring any tickets on purpose, we're just flooded at the moment. :S

Also please do not send in multiple tickets about the same issue, as this will only slow down the process.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

I got a reply to a ticket from GM Dew saying that they were sorry they were taking so long to answer my ticket almost 30 days ago, with no actual reply to the ticket. 

And the ticket is still not answered. I have missing items that disappeared after a maintenance almost a month ago, and I get a reply to my ticket saying that they are sorry a reply is taking so long, but please wait even longer for a reply? Why not just reply to my ticket right then instead of telling me to wait longer, you were already looking at it.

Posted

I got a reply to a ticket from GM Dew saying that they were sorry they were taking so long to answer my ticket almost 30 days ago, with no actual reply to the ticket. 

And the ticket is still not answered. I have missing items that disappeared after a maintenance almost a month ago, and I get a reply to my ticket saying that they are sorry a reply is taking so long, but please wait even longer for a reply? Why not just reply to my ticket right then instead of telling me to wait longer, you were already looking at it.

That was a mass reply of mine sent to all of the tickets at once. It means your ticket has not been looked into yet, but we will get to it as soon as possible!

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

That was a mass reply of mine sent to all of the tickets at once. It means your ticket has not been looked into yet, but we will get to it as soon as possible!

Best regards,
GM Dew

Then you people need to communicate better with all of us on the forum from the very beginning that you are overloaded. There would be alot more understanding if communication was better on your end. It is good that you are taking the time to explain your current situation now, but I am sure alot of disgruntled people would be less annoyed with this if you people had done it sooner than later. As you can see. It didn't have to escalate to this had it been addressed from the get go.

Posted

Then you people need to communicate better with all of us on the forum from the very beginning that you are overloaded. There would be alot more understanding if communication was better on your end. It is good that you are taking the time to explain your current situation now, but I am sure alot of disgruntled people would be less annoyed with this if you people had done it sooner than later. As you can see. It didn't have to escalate to this had it been addressed from the get go.

This... A simple post could have stopped all this confusion and all the posts of rage xD...

Even a simple twitter post.. Come on. Can we at least apply for the job somewhere?

Posted

It was communicated to all players affected, directly through their ticket. We have also posted this through Twitter and the forum.

Where else would you suggest we post this?

Best regards,
GM Dew

2 people like this

Posted

"Thank you for sharing all your reports about server performance and stability in the past few days. We're looking into it.  " - Mar 26 on Twitter...

Yea nice... Just in time for the Weekend, oh wait....

And no, it wasn't communicated in all tickets, i got guided through SIMPLE networking because the issue MUST have been on my side and i must have no idea of how to use my pc.. But that is not the case :)  

IF the reply to my ticket had info about bad performance/stability on your side, then i would not have wasted any more time trying to play that weekend and i would not be posting here...

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah seems like they are running about 1 month now unless its an emergency

2 people like this

Posted

It was communicated to all players affected, directly through their ticket. We have also posted this through Twitter and the forum.

Where else would you suggest we post this?

Best regards,
GM Dew

An official post on here that you are "overloaded" would be appreciated. I do not have a twitter account nor am I required to have a twitter account. Does it say in the rule book that I am required to have a twitter account to play this game? Not everyone is going to have a twitter account. I do not have many interest online to validate having a twitter account as for following people is not my everyday activity. I do not tweet. I am only seeing your overload post on here for this topic so far. The forum is where I would normally source for information. If you have time to tweet on social media about your current situation of being overloaded. Then why not make an official post of it on here? And since twitter has been mentioned. I will go make an account on twitter so to not miss out on your big announcements.

3 people like this

Posted

My 5 week old ticket has been resolved, finally. Better late than never, thankfully my issue was resolved, but it did take way too long for support, even when they had slow responce time

2 people like this