• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weakest Class in BDO

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Was wondering..what's the weakest class/least recommended job to level past 60? I'm guessing Kunoichi or Valkyrie? Everyone's already knows Wizard/Witch/Berserker and Ranger are OP. (Soon DK too).  But nobody is talking about the suckiest class for your time and money.

Posted

even ppl who play "hardcore" and have no problems playing other classes say that valk is somehow complet different to all the other classes. That makes that class for sure "harder" to play since you get more punished through a wrong timing combined with desync. 

I would not say its totaly weak but if you look around valk is maybe the best balanced class in the game... just everything else has to many OP skills or are OP by design.. If you look at warrior videos 1onX ppl or engage a "blob-fight" a valk with more gear would not be able to do the same not even near to do so... 

Can a valk be good? Yes - would be a warrior better in more situations? Yes! 

tl:dr valk is shit but still you can kill ppl - if you think it is as good as a warrior... not even close to it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

By what criteria? Classes Excell at different things.

But probably. Ninja due to how skewl and gear dependent they are.

Kuno are massively better then ninja in general due to their frontal block super armor and range attacks in awakening mode.

Though kuno accuracy is low compared to ninja.

A ninjas strong point is their stupidly strong down attacks, but that's why they require gear to make it so evil.

Edited by Kuu
2 people like this

Posted

Conformists. 

Posted

Short reply to the weakest class = the player

There are still bugs, balance to the classes and not all classes have been awakening.

Anyways, I find these question a bit silly.

6 people like this

Posted

The working class.

All they get is beer, maybe oatmeal if they're lucky, and endless back breaking work.

15 people like this

Posted

Weakest for what? Grinding? PvP? Node wars? Because valk is "bad" because the class have a bad time grinding (slow) but for example is great for node wars. Kuno is great for AoE stun afaik.

Most Korean MMORPGs aren't about classes that can do everything but each class has something special so each one performs a role. What you need to know is which role you like the most.

And nobody is talking about the worst class because in BDO, if you aren't a top class your are "the worst" class. But that means you aren't a braindead class, not that those classes are bad.

Posted

with pain in my heart, my answer is Ninja. 

1 person likes this

Posted

lol this thread, ninja and valk which are literally god tier 1v1 weak classes hehexd

7 people like this

Posted

Need more valks for that sexy vacuum

1 person likes this

Posted

lol this thread, ninja and valk which are literally god tier 1v1 weak classes hehexd

against you (sorc)? yes - fight a zerker or warrior as valk... fight a 1vX as a valk, or jump into a fight and see how much u can survive with a class without real superarmor / iframe.

In a 1on1 in arena conditions, flat ground yes valk is ok good. 

BUT saying ninja is weak.. i dont even understand how ppl can believe that :D

Posted

"to level past 60". It's not about 1v1's. 

Posted

Short reply to the weakest class = the player

There are still bugs, balance to the classes and not all classes have been awakening.

Anyways, I find these question a bit silly.

After seeing this answer to questions like this for every game with multiple classes in recent memory, I've decided to start ignoring these types of responses. The only way it'd all come down to the player is if the devs were godlike balancers that made every class perfectly equal in power, or failing that, all excelling equally in varying areas that make them just as effective in the end.

No one is good enough to pull it off. When considering these questions, assume you're cloning 2 or more gods that have flawless reflexes and endless dedication to level as high as possible and max out their gear in PEN. Then have them fight on their respective classes. The most consistent winner is playing the strongest class. Very simple really.

The question might be silly if the devs got the balance down to an extremely close margin amongst all classes to the point that it genuinely did not matter which you chose, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case in this game going by all claims regarding how OP such things as the wizard and ranger are, and how everyone used to say berserker sucked pre-awakening, and everyone says valks and kunos suck now. Not to mention that the OP specifically asked what class is the suckiest for your time and money. 

Welp that concludes my rant for the day. Back to tehgames.

4 people like this

Posted

any class that is played by noobs. ( like me)

1 person likes this

Posted

any class that is not played by me.

1 person likes this

Posted

When a Musa sees a warrior.

Musa is the weakest link.

Sad pepe. 

2 people like this

Posted

Was wondering..what's the weakest class/least recommended job to level past 60? I'm guessing Kunoichi or Valkyrie? Everyone's already knows Wizard/Witch/Berserker and Ranger are OP. (Soon DK too). 

Nobody knows that. Everyone is just babbling bullshit and is taking youtube videos as "proof", where a random dude kills some other random dude without stats or skill or anything. In the case of DK you are already assuming stuff that's not even in the game.. how ridiculous.

It's also always the other classes when someone talks about it. I assume you have no witch/wiz/bers or ranger, right?

Posted

Weakest for what? Grinding? PvP? Node wars? Because valk is "bad" because the class have a bad time grinding (slow) but for example is great for node wars.

How tank class that can not tank can be great at node wars?

Valk, kuno, plum, tamer, blader, ninja... It is hard to choose worst one - all are trash at everything.Small differences does not matter since there is huge gap between trash and god tier. This gap is so huge it is strange this idiots responsible for class balance did not got fired from job yet.

6 people like this

Posted

How tank class that can not tank can be great at node wars?

Valk, kuno, plum, tamer, blader, ninja... It is hard to choose worst one - all are trash at everything.Small differences does not matter since there is huge gap between trash and god tier. This gap is so huge it is strange this idiots responsible for class balance did not got fired from job yet.

Stop trying to tank as a valk then. My vslk guildmates are doingI a great job in node wars. Without them we couldn't do anything.

Posted

it is strange this idiots responsible for class balance did not got fired from job yet.

says the poor jobless pleb who never worked in his life before.

Posted

Stop trying to tank as a valk then. My vslk guildmates are doingI a great job in node wars. Without them we couldn't do anything.

And what valk can do? Make enemies laugh till death? Tell me one reason why take on node war valk over: wizard/witch, warrior, ranger, berserker, sorc.

Posted

anybody who says ranger is op, lol.

if u dont pvp, any class will be fine. if u will be end up joining the pvp side of the game, you might want to play warrior/sorc/zerker/wizard/dk

Posted

And what valk can do? Make enemies laugh till death? Tell me one reason why take on node war valk over: wizard/witch, warrior, ranger, berserker, sorc.

This is a hard one, since if you can choose, you always want more wizards...

Posted

Valks are bad, hmm.

Everyone keeps saying that whatever glass isnt in the top tier is trash. People forget to play what they like, and they follow the top tier picks, so we're overpopulated with witch/ wizards, rangers , dks, etc etc.

Nobody is trash. Some have a bit more advantages than others, yet they can all be good in good hands. Stop being weebs :3

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Valks are bad, hmm.

Everyone keeps saying that whatever glass isnt in the top tier is trash. People forget to play what they like, and they follow the top tier picks, so we're overpopulated with witch/ wizards, rangers , dks, etc etc.

Nobody is trash. Some have a bit more advantages than others, yet they can all be good in good hands. Stop being weebs :3

Exactly. A well played tamer is god 1v1 but people will say "hurr durr trash class".

Valk is the only class that can put a "please kill me" mark (aka AoE ranged pull) so just for that valks are invaulable for node wars. Best block in the game, best class to be frontliner (NOT THE ONE WHO CHARGE BUT THE ONE WHO ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR GUILD).

It's less impactful than a witch, yes. But not a trash class.

You people have no idea what a trash class is. As soon as you are being HARD countered (no matter your skill) by every other class then yes, you are a trash class.

EDIT. About real trash classes: Play wanderer in Ragnarok Online (renewal) in War of Emperium without a performer partner, play warlock without godtier gear as a dps role (because you can't change your build unless you pay) so you don't have the skills that makes your class useful without godtier gear (aka, full support for a dps mage class where the support mage class do more damage than you), play mechanic and try to do something useful beyond selfdestruction for the most expensive class in the game. Then come here and tell me valk, tamer and kuno is trash class.

There are more examples of trash classes but those are the one who comes to my mind.

And even saying that, those classes were trash because of gear imbalances, not class. So people whinning about class imbalances, whine about gear instead.

Edited by Edremis
6 people like this