• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *Update: Servers are Live* Maintenance March 22nd

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we have blue accessories for the epheria sailboat this time? And what the craftable silver embroidered Sailor outfit?

Posted

what if i want it ? i can't stop , i want my awk

wont change the fact that they have a set schedule of when they release things hahaha

Posted

Im waiting for Key Sleeve Sorc costume :( Please Release 

Posted

Gavi regan and Blue tiger costumes for ninja pleaseeeeee

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we have some ninja costumes, please? Ninja and Wiz the least amount of costumes... It's sad :( 
Blue Tiger and Gavi Regan would be awesome.
Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

dunno why clueless people like you make these posts, instead of checking how long it took in Korea before they got awakening =/ we probably wont get it until the DK level up event finishes which is on the 29th

Simple, because we hope to get it earlier ;) 
Like we got every Awakening earlier as Korea 

1 person likes this

Posted

Since the event ends at the 29th it makes sense to release the awakening next wednesday. That's why i just leveled her to 56 and afk until awakening. Not gonna contest the grindspots against all the awakened classes for almost a month.

Posted

I am sure many would appreciate having the Mother Lover title :D It is a must have ...

If only I knew mine....

Posted

Considering I was not here for the 2016 Spring event, i'm still pretty excited. I really want those plants for the house.

Posted

Oh Gawd not Cherry Blossom!!!! Last time it made the game lag like crazy it's bad enough as it is thank u.

Posted

Just release Kamasylva patch already will you...

Posted

KEK.

Kmasilve when?!

5 pets when?!

Cherry blossom bs? who care

5 pets is not a thing. It was a limited time event for a cafe in KR.

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 22.03.2017

Duration: 5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global09:00 UTC14:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)02:00 PDT07:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)05:00 EDT10:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CET15:00 CET

Reasons:

• To welcome Spring, Cherry Blossom-themed effects will be added.
  • Cherry Blossom Decoration Box Event will start.
  • Cherry Blossom Seed Event will start.
  • Cherry Blossom Screenshot Event will start.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Will you finaly fix ur pleb servers?

1 person likes this

Posted

those are probably all im going to be going for unless they add new rewards. Cause I already have the earrings from the christmas event

I might get more trees though i'm not sure if i will since my current residence is full as you can see. I might get more and change to a bigger residence though i would have to redecorate everything in that case which will take quite some time <.< Well anyway, let's see what kind of rewards await us.

Red

Posted

Fix the disconnects!

1 person likes this

Posted

This is new and refreshing.

http://dulfy.net/2016/03/31/black-desert-cherry-blossom-event-guide/

So next is easter, then mothers day, then.. yanno the drill.

Do you guys have *ANYTHING* new and refreshing once Kamasylvia and DK awakening have been released?

NO, can we have just plain servers ameliorations and stability and time to get to master all of our alts because, sincerly, i dont master much rigth now, my wizard just turned 56, relearning everything now, my warrior is 87% to 56, not in a rush to get him there until i fully control my wizard, got all kind of food and potions to makes, plus im trying to get a life

Posted (edited)

Simple, because we hope to get it earlier ;) 
Like we got every Awakening earlier as Korea 

but not every class had a level event based just for that class and the classes were out longer or already in the game for a good sum of time before they got their awakenings, and obviously if you used your head or others they would probably figure out the level event was so people would reach 56+ in preparation for awakening which pretty much flat out tells you after the event, common sense ;)

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

NO, can we have just plain servers ameliorations and stability and time to get to master all of our alts because, sincerly, i dont master much rigth now, my wizard just turned 56, relearning everything now, my warrior is 87% to 56, not in a rush to get him there until i fully control my wizard, got all kind of food and potions to makes, plus im trying to get a life

Oh don't worry, you can have everything except stability once kamasylvia is out cause there's literally no more carrots to dangle.

Posted

oh f# the broken cherry thing tree that will destroy performance, create huge pop issue... :/

I wish there was a option to keep the "orginal" scenery

Posted

Have bred T8x8 and got 3 T7s. They weren't t6 thank gawd. But it was a waste after the amount of time to get both T8s and then to lvl them up. Stabled them since Dec. Figured I'd give it a shot in hopes of a T8 with enough skills to be a courser for a T9. Well that didn't happen 😔 Hopes and prays for rate increase 

Posted

Another Underwhelming patch. Not putting anymore money  into this game until Desync issues are fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Weekly Maintenance has become a backup nothing more. No new content but Pearl Shop.  How can you equip an item you bought if you cant even log in? Please do more than backup the servers.

Posted

I love the cherry blossom event. Really hoping there is something new to collect this year as I have an abundance oh trees and earrings.

How about selling us those cherry blossom lamps?

Posted

It is incredible broken when "casual" players participate in it with tri-tet weapons and 15-pri armor.

That's nothing like full same level gear vs full same level gear though, i.e. the high end.

EDIT:

This is why we requested that Kakao changed the scaling of +16-+20 back before this was added.

What we got was forcing green gear to +18, i.e. something utterly and completely worthless.

Yeah,like anyone is going to force green gear to +18,lol.

Posted

Yeah,like anyone is going to force green gear to +18,lol.

I know right, especially given the absolutely ridiculous prices to do so.

But that was the 'fix' we got for +18, and it was retroactively fitted onto KR servers as well.