• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *Update: Servers are Live* Maintenance March 22nd

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Working as intended, please upgrade your CPU - Kakao.

But.. But I have an Alienware with 9 Quad-Core CPUs glued on top of each other for peak performance. 9_9

Posted (edited)

Lag Fix when ? have barely played during last week due to the lost connection to the server (when my connection is just fine everywhere else)

Server merge started it and Ocean revamp / DK's release made it heavier for me . The funny thing is that the temporary fixes are randomly working and not :
- Delete Cache Folder
- Delete UserCache Folder
- Clean DNS cache from CMD

Sometimes they work sometimes they don't ç_ç ....... 
Also , lately when i was having a 5/6 seconds lag , the FPS starting suiciding one after another till they reached 6/10 , then lag ended but FPS didn't recover untill relog

Edited by NikoChaos

Posted

dunno why clueless people like you make these posts, instead of checking how long it took in Korea before they got awakening =/ we probably wont get it until the DK level up event finishes which is on the 29th

Holy crap i forgot i wanted to level up my DK... :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder when the devs, admins, and mods will just snap and start swinging axes at us.....

Posted

Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes.. When ?

1 person likes this

Posted

fixed client without 4Mb/hour error logs when?

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't want to plant any seed this year PLS, but I really want to see the pink trees all over the map is awesome

Posted

Why should Dark knights stop questioning when their awakenings are coming out? It's not like they are fixing actual issues like the dsyncs or anything else that actually matters. I think the only awakening not in the game yet is a better use of time then a recycled and unimaginative event...

Posted

Why should Dark knights stop questioning when their awakenings are coming out? It's not like they are fixing actual issues like the dsyncs or anything else that actually matters. I think the only awakening not in the game yet is a better use of time then a recycled and unimaginative event...

Because DK awakening is directly tied into Kamasylve.

Posted

People are complaining about the event being recycled but isn't it because in Korea this is cherry blossom season and important culturally? Better not have a Christmas event every year we did that last year.  

1 person likes this

Posted

People are complaining about the event being recycled but isn't it because in Korea this is cherry blossom season and important culturally? Better not have a Christmas event every year we did that last year.  

NEWS FLASH! THIS IS EUROPE!

Posted

I must have missed this event last year. Now where were we? Oh yes...

giphy.gif

Posted

1. Please fix your server performance.

2. Increase horse breeding rates.

Tyvm, love you, cherry on top <3

Posted

Whenever my client starts to download the update I keep getting and error saying "An error occurred while downloading file. (errorcode 2001)

Anyone else experiencing this? 

Posted

Also

80132469f8a98f4b516d8f2f63a806fc.png

Fix this when?

^Having the exact same problem. Game uses up to 90% CPU. Sometimes it works well and sometimes its like this.

And I thought I was the only one with this problem. Seems like a memory leak or something.

Posted

5 pets is not a thing. It was a limited time event for a cafe in KR.

How do you know this to be true? Post a link, will ya? Help a player out :)

Posted

When is the raise to contribution softcap happening with the removal of the previous contribution soft caps occurring?

When oh when are the silly high subnode costs going to reduced to manageable?

Posted

Is there any chance that NA/EU will get something like the Shataku Seal Event ? :,) 

One can dream haha. So much great swaaaaaaggg~

Posted

I don't want to plant any seed this year PLS, but I really want to see the pink trees all over the map is awesome

I just wish they would bring the snow back.

/s

Posted

Server is online O/

Posted

House fame fund is still broken, I get 500k when I should get 650k.

Posted

patch notes when ?

Posted

Specs, average FPS, top FPS, FPS in Heidel, and graphics settings pl0x. I must have the perfect BDO computer.

EDIT: That isn't Alienware.

I don't have an Alienware. Max FPS 144 in most Valencia areas. Heidel is 50-70. Most everywhere else is 100-110 in combat. On high, in 1440p. It's do-able.

Posted

Can a GM maybe answer me why outfits which are out for 8/9/10 months on korean servers have not been released for EU/NA servers? I just don´t understand :( It can´t be a lot of work and you would make a lot of money. I just can´t figure out the strategy behind that 

Posted

5 pets is not a thing. It was a limited time event for a cafe in KR.

It was an event and then they made it perma.