• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This game is DEAD [Sarcasm]

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tried to get a friend to play BDO again. He rage enchant around 4 months ago. Told me "no point on coming back because the game was dying." So I link him this :)

.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIACBa1uQ5CgiVpCqz_m7f7

Edited by Gumo

Posted

saw that one coming xD

Posted

Yeah, the crowds are terrible, time to go somewhere else right?

Posted

LUbqLIe.jpg?1

Posted

LUbqLIe.jpg?1

the one he posted was this weekend, and i mean ALL weekend. what you posted was probably a weekday

Posted

the one he posted was this weekend, and i mean ALL weekend. what you posted was probably a weekday

He posted it 2-3min before I posted mine and I asumed he had just taken the screenshot. Also his is NA mine is EU.

Posted

Tried to get a friend to play BDO again. He rage enchant around 4 months ago. Told me "no point on coming back because the game was dying." So I link him this :)

.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIACBa1uQ5CgiVpCqz_m7f7

I'd like to know what his reply was when u sent this?

Posted

You do know many games change the status of what of their server condition, right?

I play enough games to know the first few months, the status "crowd" or "full" are much higher and then months later the amount require to trigger this got lower.

The best example is Age of Wushu, easily manipulate and got found out later the server "full" is not exactly the same as before since less guild, less people on the road for PK and you can tell right away, but company continue to say they didn't lower the limit set for "full" until server merge when not enough people to do school stealing event, LOL.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trolls: Game is Dead!

giphy.gif

Kakao: Really?

giphy.gif

Returning Players:

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Trolls: Game is Dead!

giphy.gif

Kakao: Really?

giphy.gif

Returning Players:

giphy.gif

haha pretty much i came back on a whim, kinda like a week or two after dk launched? decied to stick around cuz that warrior awakening is sick af

Posted

rofl what is that [sarcasm] tag. 

"This is a joke, please insert laughter and do not be offended" 

topkek

Posted

rofl what is that [sarcasm] tag. 

"This is a joke, please insert laughter and do not be offended" 

topkek

Its like all of the fake laughter in tv shows. 

BAZINGA

Posted

I'd like to know what his reply was when u sent this?

I bet.....:

*lol nice Photoshopped*

Posted

Guaranteed that at lease 80% of those players are AFK

Posted

Guaranteed that at lease 80% of those players are AFK

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO has made a serious impression in the MMO Genre. I've been doing this for a very long time and I don't see me going back to tab targeting any time soon, not for any length of time.
I've only been playing for 2 months but I know already, I will take breaks from BDO but until an MMO comes out that plays like BDO without the RnG gear system, this will be my Go To MMO.
I don't expect it to die any time soon. Like EVE Online it will die for a decade and more with returning players at every interval.

2 people like this

Posted

Or maybe they've lowered the bar for the Crowded tag

gmEBL0y.png

2 people like this

Posted

Every. -----ing. Week.

Nevermind that the trolls who start this shit always use the old channel list, rather than the new one we got what, months back?

1 person likes this

Posted

Every. -----ing. Week.

Nevermind that the trolls who start this shit always use the old channel list, rather than the new one we got what, months back?

That's some serious MAGIC right there sir! :D

Posted

idk.JPG

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0