• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorceress awakened for a left handed

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I got my sorceress 56 recently and I found out that the button to use the awakened weapon is C, which is right under my palm because I'm left handed and I use my right hand for the keyboard. So I can't reach this touch to use my weapon and I have to put the attack on the quick slots but doing this, it doesn't have the same effect as pressing C, she doesn't attack and she is very slow to take the weapon.

So a lot of combos aren't available for me because of this, I was wondering how the other fellow left handed (who use their right hand on the keyboard) manage it.

It's very annoying that a whole part of my gameplay isn't available just because I'm left handed and can't use the C.

Help please  :(

Posted

you can change your keybinds on the settings tab, even for C swap

Posted

Ho yeah right, we can change the awakening weapon keybind I didn't know, thanks you :D

Posted

im also left handed and got a tip on a great keyboard for you to use. The Steelseries G6v2 is perfect for me and makes it so i can reach the keys better. the C key is super easy to reach with my pinky on this keyboard

Posted

Lefty here too, and I mapped it to my mouse button, It's a lot easier, but BDO like everything was made for the disabled righties in mind. Hang in there brother!

Posted

I'm a lefty and use the mouse in my right hand and wasd with my left hand so awkward idk Ive seen one other person IRL using the mouse in their left hand just so awkward to me.

Posted

Also left-handed. I set the swap to one of my mouse buttons, otherwise I Midnight Stinger(Shift+Left click) to switch from Scythe to Amulet, and Violation click(not W+Right click) to switch back to scythe.

Posted

Hello. I play left-handed as well. You can change bindings, but there's a solution that works with any game regardless of whether or not they allow all keybinds to be changed. I don't know if other keyboards/programs allow it, but Razer Synapse lets you change buttons on your keyboard. For example, I use P to move forward and L," to strafe left and right - Synapse allows for the game to think I'm pressing W,A,D. You can switch back and forth from your lefty bindings to normal bindings to type stuff.

All I did was switch each button to the opposite side. I simply Press FN-1 to be using a normal keyboard. FN-2 switches me to lefty mode for gaming. 

synapse.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0