• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 22nd 2017

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Please spend more time balancing your classes and less time on milking the community with costumes.  Thanks.

There are some larger balance patches on the way. I assume Pearl Abyss is either waiting till they find the sweet spot with Valkyrie balance or DK awakening before they ship the next batch of balance adjustments over here.

Posted

Please fix the Japanese and Korean audio options... Currently they are very broken. I've already submitted a ticket like a month ago...

Posted

Nothing new? Only same tree as from the last year? That's what I might call a sad disappointment ;/
And why there is no Yukata for DK? DK can't into japan?

I love this event and I love this game, but here once again, I can't say I like what's happening.

1 person likes this

Posted

Auto-align feature has been added for individual quick slot setting. When moving individual quick slots through the edit UI function will now automatically stick together when placed near each other.

Finaly, thoses quick slot will become nice to use & organize !

Posted

Nothing new? Only same tree as from the last year? That's what I might call a sad disappointment ;/
And why there is no Yukata for DK? DK can't into japan?

I love this event and I love this game, but here once again, I can't say I like what's happening.

Those of us who weren't around for it last year are thankful for it.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Japanese and Korean audio options are completely removed from the game what you expect to be fixed? GM said the audio options was there by mistake (now removed).

Edited by LORDZERG

Posted

So. . . no big patch means no Kamasylve next week since you always split big patches into 2, which means no DK awake in the 29th, meh.

Posted

Those of us who weren't around for it last year are thankful for it.

It's not technically the same event as last year since last year we had to get our own damned seeds and didn't have to spend loyalty on this junk ;)

Also, it doesn't appear to hand out cherry blossom earrings like it did last year, so at least those remain unique. Unless you got it from halloween. Or christmas. Or any of the other repeated "lets throw cosmetic shit at them" events.

3 people like this

Posted

Bit disappointing.

Posted

The marketplace has been adjusted so that items, even those in the bidding phase, will be checked with the lowest priced item of the same type.

• If an item of the same type with the lowest price (or within lower price range) is in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase/bid that lowest-priced version of the item.

• If an item of the same type is available for a lower price and is not in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase that lowest-priced version of the item.

We need to be able to buy the cheapest non-bid item at any time.  If you're working on enhancing gear and therefore buying large quantities of cheap weapons and armor or Memory Fragments, someone can block the whole thing by putting up one cheap listing that goes to bid.  Since there's always significant demand for Fragments it can be very difficult to buy the exact right one before someone else, especially when the UI doesn't update instantly when availability changes.  If we could scroll past the quick-seller bid items and get to the more stably-priced non-bid items things would go a lot smoother.

8 people like this

Posted

YAY! Yukata is back, but.... DK doesnt get?

1 person likes this

Posted

So sad looking at the KR notes compared to our notes and noticing the selective content being held back for weeks if not months, while we get some of the same changes as the previous week or even the same weeks KR patches. The majority of changes are passed over for just cash shop stuff and graphical glitches to go along with that. Also, putting content from the previous patch in these notes just further boggles the mind.

3 people like this

Posted

Still no fix to at least remove the 'disconnected from server' button that you HAVE to press that kicks you back to desktop? Maybe the disconnects might be a little more tolerable if you could just hit start again instead of going through the launcher and load screens over and over. Of course I wouldn't know. I haven't been able to play for 2 days do to disconnects.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Ruffe

Posted

So sad looking at the KR notes compared to our notes and noticing the selective content being held back for weeks if not months, while we get some of the same changes as the previous week or even the same weeks KR patches. The majority of changes are passed over for just cash shop stuff and graphical glitches to go along with that. Also, putting content from the previous patch in these notes just further boggles the mind.

This! Especially with the changes to failstacks. Wantz dem!

Posted

When do you gonna fix improved texture distance ? It should be possible to set up.

Posted

If an item of the same type with the lowest price (or within lower price range) is in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase/bid that lowest-priced version of the item.

WHY ?

It just makes the whole system even more horrible

If we want to buy an item for a higher price then let us so we don't have to waste time waiting for the shitty chances of RNG bidding

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Grats on not fixing the notice screen after disconnect.............Nothing says we don't give a shit more than ignoring your fan base and asking for their money...................You're not getting any of mine

Edited by -Mordechai-

Posted

Gavi regan and blue tiger costume for ninja when? It's the second costume in a row for the valk.... 

Posted

what about

Posted

Guys! Guys! Stop complaining!

Everyone is glossing over the fact that we can FINALLY sell awakened spirits crystals and those pesky Black Spirits crystals to vendors.

At last I can free up my storage 🤣

2 people like this

Posted

coo

Posted

STILL NO ROVE RUUD,, RIOT!!!

bdo-rove-ruud-warrior-costume-full.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Mai Shiranui costume when?

Posted

More dk outfits when?