• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 22nd 2017

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Fix Stealth And fix Kunoichi jees

It has been 2 months since we got our last message. Give us some info for once.

This is working as intended. ----- your stealth; die by fire, sincerely, a wizard. 

#MasterRace ... pleb

By the way, hostile npcs were ALWAYS supposed to be able to detect a stealthy if they stealth AFTER first contact. You're strong enough against us, just git gud and be happy others can't find you.

Posted

Grats on not fixing the notice screen after disconnect.............Nothing says we don't give a shit more than ignoring your fan base and asking for their money...................You're not getting any of mine

I'll just insert this here:

Grats on not fixing the notice screen after disconnect.............Nothing says we don't give a shit more than ignoring your fan base and asking for their money...................You're not getting any of mine.

Posted

NERF WIZARD AND WITCHES, THANKS.

----- your class, whatever it may be; die by fire, sincerely, a wizard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix servers when?

Node war / Siege dedicated servers when?

fix this Sh**

1 person likes this

Posted

the option is enabled by default, to get a quick slot close to another one and it will work.

Even tho, thoses quick slot thing would miss some more option to be "fully handy" for now ( imho ) somes things are still kinda too annoying compare to the "normal" quick slot

Yeah still needs work.  They don't stick properly when it's not directly above or beside another quickslot. Like if you wanted to make a pyramid out of quickslots for example.

Plus it seems only apply to quickslots and don't work in conjuction with the HP, black spirit, pvp icon. It's a good start though.

Posted (edited)

I would seriously love to sit in a class or business meeting with at least half these posters to see if they actually act like this face to face when they can't hide behind a web login.

I'm surprised the company hasn't gone to twice a month or once a month updates.

Then people would have nothing to whine about concerning the little updates.

Edited by Shadow8125
1 person likes this

Posted

Oceanic servers WHEN????

Posted

{snip}

Glad to see the Cherry Blossoms make a return, that was a really beautiful and cool change to the environment. Looking forward to seeing it again!

On the new changes, I want to commend you for including the Equipment Tailoring Coupon in the list of things that can be resold on the marketplace--that's a good change, and it removes one of the arguments people have made about benefits that can only be obtained from the pearl shop.

I will admit that like Jeynar, I am concerned about how the exchange rate between pearls and silver for the coupon is considerably lower than it is for other items like the costumes. This seems like a real disincentive for people who want to buy items to resell them to pick this item instead of others.

It seems like it would be easier to simply set all pearl shop items as resellable on the marketplace and create a single, standard exchange rate between pearls and silver for resale of cash shop items, but you appear to have explicitly chosen to not do that and I really can't understand why.

Is there a reason why two items that cost the same amount in pearls should have different price limits in silver for resale?

I just don't understand the thinking underlying that decision at all.

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

When are node war/siege war times going to be fixed for daylight savings?  It's been 2 weeks now, you or another gm said last patch it would be fixed shortly with an update.

Posted

Seriously no yukata for DK?

Also, should add ALL wearable outfits to market, including underwear, ghillie suits, etc. Make silver/pearl conversation rate identical for everything. AND, put a cap on how much silver value you can sell of pearl items each week rather than a cap on items. Obviously people will just buy premium outfits and list those if they are trying to whale it up. More different things would be listed if instead of a 5 item limit it was a 125m limit or something. I sure would like to see more pets and such listed.

2 people like this

Posted

Instead of bunch of events would love to have patch that actually optimalizes game for nvidia. Playing BDO on gtx 970 with huge fps drops, normally 30 which is already pain in the ass, 5-10 in heidel now, thanks to this amazing patch.

Posted

Also, should add ALL wearable outfits to market, including underwear, ghillie suits, etc. Make silver/pearl conversation rate identical for everything. AND, put a cap on how much silver value you can sell of pearl items each week rather than a cap on items. Obviously people will just buy premium outfits and list those if they are trying to whale it up. More different things would be listed if instead of a 5 item limit it was a 125m limit or something. I sure would like to see more pets and such listed.

Why not just buy hem in the pearl shop if you want something. Jeez. 

Posted

@CM_Aethon

When are node war/siege war times going to be fixed for daylight savings?  It's been 2 weeks now, you or another gm said last patch it would be fixed shortly with an update.

We've got a post covering the change here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135852-daylight-saving-time-node-and-siege-war-times-changing/

Glad to see the Cherry Blossoms make a return, that was a really beautiful and cool change to the environment. Looking forward to seeing it again!

On the new changes, I want to commend you for including the Equipment Tailoring Coupon in the list of things that can be resold on the marketplace--that's a good change, and it removes one of the arguments people have made about benefits that can only be obtained from the pearl shop.

I will admit that like Jeynar, I am concerned about how the exchange rate between pearls and silver for the coupon is considerably lower than it is for other items like the costumes. This seems like a real disincentive for people who want to buy items to resell them to pick this item instead of others.

It seems like it would be easier to simply set all pearl shop items as resellable on the marketplace and create a single, standard exchange rate between pearls and silver for resale of cash shop items, but you appear to have explicitly chosen to not do that and I really can't understand why.

Is there a reason why two items that cost the same amount in pearls should have different price limits in silver for resale?

I just don't understand the thinking underlying that decision at all.

A fair point, I'll be sure to include it in the information passed on to our team.

Yeah still needs work.  They don't stick properly when it's not directly above or beside another quickslot. Like if you wanted to make a pyramid out of quickslots for example.

Plus it seems only apply to quickslots and don't work in conjuction with the HP, black spirit, pvp icon. It's a good start though.

Thank you for letting us know, I believe it is indeed a start to a process that may have further changes down the road. 

3 people like this

Posted

No Musa buff in this patch either....

mad.gif

Posted

I don't know Ellie.I agree with the silver/pearl conversion. That's why you see people selling only the things that are most cost effective at the time. Of which pets are rarely cost effective.

I somewhat agree with more Peal items marketable.

But the item limit. You had to have been there. Do you really want to see the PTW uproar again? I don't. Right now it can loosely be considered PTW only if you plan on spending months to even years doing it. I think they got that right.

Posted

Can I have my own signature when I get to 2000 likes? :D

1 person likes this

Posted

We've got a post covering the change here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135852-daylight-saving-time-node-and-siege-war-times-changing/

A fair point, I'll be sure to include it in the information passed on to our team.

Thank you for letting us know, I believe it is indeed a start to a process that may have further changes down the road. 

see still no comment on the disconnects or fixing the notice disconnected from server notice forcing you to click and get kicked to desktop. But hey they're tuning the UI for those that can play the game they paid for.

1 person likes this

Posted

All game settings were reset. Any particular reason? Or just a bug?

Just you

Posted

No Musa buff in this patch either....

XhPKBv4.gif

see still no comment on the disconnects or fixing the notice disconnected from server notice forcing you to click and get kicked to desktop. But hey they're tuning the UI for those that can play the game they paid for.

When we have an update to comment on the start button, we'll be extra sure to make an announcement for it.

Not on this forum, but on our beta forums we are taking into consideration the potential for special criteria that may warrant very limited signatures. Still tagged for discussion though as we have higher priority tasks to take care of first.

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe I need more coffee but I have no idea what you just said here:

The marketplace has been adjusted so that items, even those in the bidding phase, will be checked with the lowest priced item of the same type.

• If an item of the same type with the lowest price (or within lower price range) is in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase/bid that lowest-priced version of the item.

• If an item of the same type is available for a lower price and is not in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase that lowest-priced version of the item.

Until it doesnt mean that we can buy items that are not listed as cheapest and bypass bid phase (which it probably doesnt) its worthless shit...

You will get a clown hat...

1 person likes this

Posted

Just me or do it change from europe to american server every time you get and update?

Posted

Witches need a buff badly.

Posted

It's becoming more and more annoying that everyone is saying "Nerf that class, and buff mine!" Don't like the game? Well alright play something else.

Posted

Sad patch...

No much needed balance fixes

No Server Stability fixes

Regurgitated event from last year with daily limit not tied to gathering

Spring costume for only the selected few classes

DK has been out three weeks and still stuck with 1 cash shop outfit.

1 person likes this

Posted

No DK Mini Yukata.

All the ladies can't coordinate!