• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Money making poll

How much silver on average a day   573 votes

1. 1. How much silver on average a day

• <1mil
    • 1-5mil
    • 5-10mil
    • 10-20mil
    • 20-50mil
    • 50-100mil
    • >100mil
  2. 2. How do you do it(multiple answers are allowed)

• Cooking
    • Grinding(Including bosses)
    • Alchemy
    • Processing
    • Gathering
    • Trading
    • Training
    • Farming
    • Fishing
    • Hunting

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I get on 2x per day usually, once after I get home from work and another time before I leave for work...  I play maybe like 15-30 min tops during this time, basically deposit relic shards, sell fish and feed workers etc.

I dunno when I will get around to it but I'm sitting on something like 1 bill in mats I need to process and sell and whatnot.  Thats like whole nother thing I would have to take into account, but whatever, from straight fishing I get around 7-15 million per session.  

Once or twice a month depending when I do it I run my 30-45 relic scrolls that I have amassed from fishing and get around 210-330 memory fragments.  I sell like 100-150 million worth and call it good.

All of this is basically from just AFK playing.  I only really play play weekends when I have time.

Posted

I think I know what you are talking about. I also think you were the one undercutting me all the time. What confuses me though is that it is not necessary to go all the way to Margoria. If we are talking about the same thing, demand is too low for my liking.

If you two are talking about manos belts, barely anyone is buying them... And for 30M/hour from corals you'd have to sell shitload of them since manos is expensive AF... Not even talking about coral drop RNG... This is neither reliable, nor fast way to make money... Traveling kills hours, proccessing takes CP/workers/time, you have to invest big amount of money on top of RNG drops and in the end it aint even selling in the end...

Posted

About 20m a day. I barely have time for active play so I do all things that let me afk for hours and the 3-4 ish hours my PC is available I do cooking/alchemy/farming/processing. Cooking and alchemy basic materials can net me 2.5m/hour. Advanced cooking alot more but you need to have a stash ready.

Posted

its funny that actual most profitable (per hour) activity in game isnt even in poll...

PPl are so lazy, 90% probably never even went to Magoria to check new content and see if there is anything worth to do (and there is)...

He means Manos Belts..buhuu big secret...not worth time effort in my eyes..got better things to do all day~

Posted

If you two are talking about manos belts, barely anyone is buying them... And for 30M/hour from corals you'd have to sell shitload of them since manos is expensive AF... Not even talking about coral drop RNG... This is neither reliable, nor fast way to make money... Traveling kills hours, proccessing takes CP/workers/time, you have to invest big amount of money on top of RNG drops and in the end it aint even selling in the end...

Well what I tried out was actually 2 things using resources from the same activity and another activity that I do anyways. But at the time, I was constantly getting undercut on both. And I don't like low demand items that require me to constantly relist them. So I agree with you and don't like it for myself, but I can see someone with the tenacity of  Dorsai making it consistently profitable. I am too lazy for this kind of thing. There is also the possibility that we are talking about different things. It's not that important anyway. Grinding mobs is still the best way to make silver if you can stand it. I just like life skills more than PvE in this game.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well what I tried out was actually 2 things using resources from the same activity and another activity that I do anyways. But at the time, I was constantly getting undercut on both. And I don't like low demand items that require me to constantly relist them. So I agree with you and don't like it for myself, but I can see someone with the tenacity of  Dorsai making it consistently profitable. I am too lazy for this kind of thing. There is also the possibility that we are talking about different things. It's not that important anyway. Grinding mobs is still the best way to make silver if you can stand it. I just like life skills more than PvE in this game.

Ofc we talk about same thing, but man you give them too much information already ;p Lets not talk about it anymore, demand is way too low for it to work for more suppliers...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

it's about 20-30mil i'm making a day. With maximum 3hours actively playing, rest is AFK/Semi-afk

Posted

There is one life skill activity that probably max 5-10 players on both servers know and do for profit... But ofc revealing it would destroy market and profit for us...

Oh, snap. A super leet player has entered the thread.

On topic, 30mil+ is pretty easy when I grind on the weekend, but most of my weekly income comes from casually gathering shards from my gardens, which is around 10 million a day. 

Posted (edited)

If you two are talking about manos belts, barely anyone is buying them

The only people who will buy Manos Belts are lifeskillers, so you don't want to make the red, white or other colours; you want to focus on golden coral belts. I'm probably the main supplier for golden coral belts on NA and the PRI sell automatically, my DUO sold within 15 minutes and my normal ones sell within the hour and never for less than 74 million. IT's about knowing which belts are the best to sell. Manos belts are good passive money makers as they take a while to make and require an investment of silver but you can turn a profit of between 10-12 million per belt or 60 million for PRI once you take away FS costs. 

The difficulty of making them and the initial investment draws people away from making them so the supply isn't high (not to mention coral is a massive ball ache to gather) but the demand is there. I've even got pre-orders from within my guild for any DUO or PRI that I sell. 

Edited by Plunge
2 people like this

Posted

The only people who will buy Manos Belts are lifeskillers, so you don't want to make the red, white or other colours; you want to focus on golden coral belts. I'm probably the main supplier for golden coral belts on NA and the PRI sell automatically, my DUO sold within 15 minutes and my normal ones sell within the hour and never for less than 74 million. IT's about knowing which belts are the best to sell. Manos belts are good passive money makers as they take a while to make and require an investment of silver but you can turn a profit of between 10-12 million per belt or 60 million for PRI once you take away FS costs. 

The difficulty of making them and the initial investment draws people away from making them so the supply isn't high (not to mention coral is a massive ball ache to gather) but the demand is there. I've even got pre-orders from within my guild for any DUO or PRI that I sell. 

Put those assholes in their place lol. Good for you!

Posted

It's a really matter of do i feel like paying today. >.< i don't do bosses I just grind mobs with witch.  I can make 20m in a couple of hours could make more if sausans wasn't so freaking crowded though and filled with salty people >.>

Posted (edited)

Just a simple poll to get a feel for how everyone makes money, please answer truthfully since i think this could be useful to everyone

why is there no option for worker networks? or worker crafting?

Edited by remilafo

Posted

Can make a ton of money just putting alts in bed all day and rolling NV, buy all the stones and anything good they offer and sell it at a mark up. As long as you avoid over priced items and have a value pack its almost impossible to lose money this way, and ya never leaver town or take any risk. Also you can use the stones to enchant cheap and with some luck you're talking about potentially huge profits, and there's still a chance you end up with best in slot gear...

Posted

I think quite a few people underestimate the profit that hunting can make. It's a small amount influenced by RNG ofc, but even just killing 7 crocs on 2 channels (14 total) will take you 10 minutes. If you dont get at least 10 blackstones and a shard from the quick run, then you're really unlucky. Low estimates make that a quick 3-4 mil in 10 minutes (granted, that's with a +10 artisan rifle, making it rather quick to kill them)

I once did one of these trips (killing the catfish elites as well b/c why wouldn't you) and made over 12 million in 10 minutes. Of course this is one of those high examples where you got lucky, but it'll boost the average. Do that twice a day (maybe more if you're bored). Spend all your energy gathering, you'll get a few shards in 1-2 hours, and if you gather something useful you can turn in into more silver later ofc. (I recommend imperial cooking/alchemy). If you add an hour of grinding to that, and some afk stuff, then making 20+ million a day is pretty simple. Find a good guild that gives decent payouts and that'll just add to the mix. I think the people who say 20-30m a day is boasting underestimate how much a (semi) casual can make in a day. There's lots of sides to this game and most of them are actually fun as well :D

Posted (edited)

If you two are talking about manos belts, barely anyone is buying them... 

Put those assholes in their place lol. Good for you!

Plunge secret is that he dont gather coral pieces himself, he preorder them... Most ppl just dont realise how cheap are their compared to profit you can make with them with passive setup (cost a lot CP and time though) and thats why he managed to monopoly preorders... Lets look into math:

You need around 123 coral pieces to make one manos golden if i did math correctly...

Other materials cost around 1,4M...

You earn around 62,5M on one belt with VP (with 74M price)

62,5M- 50M- 1,4m= 11,1M

Then you can spend up to 11,1M on coral pieces preorders before you start to loose money...

11,1M/123= max preorder you can put on one is 90k and he probably put like 20k max on them right now...

Supply of coral pieces isnt probably too big right now though, cause ppl realised how its completely not worth to waste so much time gathering them just to sell for 1,3k per one piece... But still probably few hundreds per day, enough to make few belts for one guy who monopoly preorders...

Profit isnt that great , compared how much time you need to spend to setup all and how much CP it cost and fact that you waste precious preorder on coral piece and you probably need to keep it all time... But its still passive income...

Anyway Plunge got lucky with his risking 104M for additional 60m more profit and got probably rng carried (since he need like 60%+ pri success to not loose money with pri), but demand for manos golden belts is too low for more  then 1,2 players per server to make them and it will probably be even lower in future, since less ppl will start to put coral pieces on MP and costumers are life skiller and they tend to make their all eq by themself (since making pri/duo is not that hard for them to make anyway)...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

My typical 24 hours of a day.

18 hours processing

2 hours spent dumping energy on all chars.

3 hours spent grinding.

1 hour spent selling/collecting money

average 137m a day

TLDR = 6 hours active 18 hours inactive = 137m a day. (with saved up matts)

This number will likely go down when i run out of overstocked matts in a few months.
Currently have over 300k of each of the most used materials i use everyday.

Edited by Freeway