• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So... Dandelion Weapon

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi fellow Ninjas,

How long did it take you guys to get yours? I've been looking for a Dandelion Sura Katana for a few weeks now. Based on the market sales history, nobody is going to put one on the market any time soon. Is there an easier way of getting one of these? I check night vendor every day and constantly post WTB messages on the game, and in the Ninja Discord, but have yet to get even a single response. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by Useugi

Posted

Karanda...

Posted (edited)

I got mine from a drop after collecting about 50 karanda auras. I would say keep hitting up all the bosses as much as you can but stop expecting to get one so you dont get disappointed. Once you you've given up hope and about to quit, then the game might give you one.  

Edited by Vextiel

Posted

Another thing to consider is saving up for TRI level if you don't have enough already. Less people bidding on TRI than 0-17.

If you're really desperate and aren't too worried about your other gear... put in a massive pre order.

Posted

I paid 390 million for a +1 my friend looted from Karanda and posted for me.

It's a struggle my friend. It's kinda like enchanting without fail stacks IMO.

The biggest issue is that there aren't a lot of Ninjas in the game so there arent a lot of us opening Dandy boxes and selling katanas. I think it's easier for Warriors especially.

Posted

I paid 390 million for a +1 my friend looted from Karanda and posted for me.

It's a struggle my friend. It's kinda like enchanting without fail stacks IMO.

The biggest issue is that there aren't a lot of Ninjas in the game so there arent a lot of us opening Dandy boxes and selling katanas. I think it's easier for Warriors especially.

2 weeks ago or so was a great time to get a Dandy. I saw a bunch get listed when everyone was rerolling DK. I didn't have notifications for ninja dandys but I saw several TRI ones go up, and had notifications for Chakrams of which I saw at least 10 over the course of the last few weeks. 

Posted (edited)

Speaking of Dande...I just got one from Karanda.

Now I have a question: As one who hasn't really done any enhancing (I just buy all my gear), what would be the best/simplest guide to take me from 0 to TRI on this Dande?

(FWIW, I have zero blackstones, memory frags, etc...but I do have almost 400 million silver saved up...)

Edited by Warshade Z

Posted

Speaking of Dande...I just got one from Karanda.

Now I have a question: As one who hasn't really done any enhancing (I just buy all my gear), what would be the best/simplest guide to take me from 0 to TRI on this Dande?

(FWIW, I have zero blackstones, memory frags, etc...but I do have almost 400 million silver saved up...)

Lots of stuff out there, but this one is decent. 0-15 for boss gear is near the bottom of the post. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/?ref=search_posts

Posted

Dropped mine on the second week after karanda release lel xD 

Posted

2 weeks ago or so was a great time to get a Dandy. I saw a bunch get listed when everyone was rerolling DK. I didn't have notifications for ninja dandys but I saw several TRI ones go up, and had notifications for Chakrams of which I saw at least 10 over the course of the last few weeks. 

i saw that coming and got mine then. There might be people with Dandi's waiting until dk to get awakening before fully rerolling and selling gear.

Posted

4th Karanda i got dande and 7th i got another :v 

Posted

I didn't think to do the world boss honestly. I feel my gear is way too low, but I guess I could get lucky. I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the reply fellow ninjas!

Posted

You can get lucky. You should always be doing bosses if you are over level 56. Never know brodie. 

Posted

So I was negotiating a dande katana today, and the gentlemen told me I needed a preorder on a +7 of 400 mil or I wouldn't have a chance at getting it. Is there truth to that? I currently have a preorder of 150 mil up on a base dande. I have also read that there's no guarantee an item will be sold through preorder, even if you have a preorder up, so there's that...

Posted

So I was negotiating a dande katana today, and the gentlemen told me I needed a preorder on a +7 of 400 mil or I wouldn't have a chance at getting it. Is there truth to that? I currently have a preorder of 150 mil up on a base dande. I have also read that there's no guarantee an item will be sold through preorder, even if you have a preorder up, so there's that...

He's correct. Not sure what the current pre orders are but I paid 390 million for a +1. 

150 Million is definitely not enough, though u can get lucky if one sneaks past pre order. 

Posted (edited)

Hi fellow Ninjas,

How long did it take you guys to get yours? I've been looking for a Dandelion Sura Katana for a few weeks now. Based on the market sales history, nobody is going to put one on the market any time soon. Is there an easier way of getting one of these? I check night vendor every day and constantly post WTB messages on the game, and in the Ninja Discord, but have yet to get even a single response. 

Thanks guys!

Dont give up mate!

I was considerating myself unlucky sitting on 70+ auras without dande and then BOOM.. I bought tri dande, and dropped 2 boxes... just dont hype too much over dandelion it will come sooner or later.

Edited by Kelai

Posted

I didn't think to do the world boss honestly. I feel my gear is way too low, but I guess I could get lucky. I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the reply fellow ninjas!

Karanda is a really easy world boss IMO. Stay in melee range and stay behind so you don't get hit by his basic attack. Watch karanda closely - the ONLY animation that you need to react to is when Karanda lands on the ground, then flies up. It will do a close-range AOE. You just need to dodge back out of that. If Karanda flies up in the air without landing on the ground first, the AOE will just hit people that are far away so you don't need to worry. The only other move Karanda does is summon a swarm of birds, and you should just make sure not to get agro on them if you're undergeared. I do Karanda with a 110AP 60DP boss alt and rarely die unless it's a PVP death. 

Posted

Hi fellow Ninjas,

Thanks guys!

are u eu na? on eu they popped often every day, i ended up buying a +1 for 96 mill, other then that TRI was listed a few times a day

Posted

Well I feel really good about buying mine at duo from market for 300m ish

Posted

I've been trying to get a Dandy for my Kuno for 2 months or so. Saw one on Night Vendor for 410m and skipped it... Lost all the bids on every upgrade level that's popped up. Have 25ish Karanda auras. Got a Dandy for my Wiz for 124m (NV) without ever trying to attain one. lol. 

Posted

I've been trying to get a Dandy for my Kuno for 2 months or so. Saw one on Night Vendor for 410m and skipped it... Lost all the bids on every upgrade level that's popped up. Have 25ish Karanda auras. Got a Dandy for my Wiz for 124m (NV) without ever trying to attain one. lol. 

lol the 410 actually wasn't that bad of a buy for Kuno. Them -----es are hard to find.

Posted

lol the 410 actually wasn't that bad of a buy for Kuno. Them -----es are hard to find.

A boatload of DUO/TRI/TETs went up when DK released. Expecting another chunk of them when the awakening event goes down. I just didn't win any bids. Maybe next time!

Posted

A boatload of DUO/TRI/TETs went up when DK released. Expecting another chunk of them when the awakening event goes down. I just didn't win any bids. Maybe next time!

GL

Posted

Well still didnt get mine since Karanda release. I quited 2 months tho but ye I saw every single Dandelion in NV except Nin, it`s getting annoying.

Posted

Have two already.... First drop just after release of Karanda (waiting months to open it ;/) and second few weeks ago from market (+4 on bid) ;)

Just make notice on all enchants and relog to bid..