• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We need more costumes and new weapon skins please

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we get more costumes and new weapons skins please. Haven't seen one new in a while.  Maybe a Office, Business Casual attire lol.  More Kuno costumes please!

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe a Office, Business Casual attire lol.

please no, if i wanted to look like that i'd find a job rather than playing this game.

Posted

We could use some better looking armor skins.

3 people like this

Posted

Yes, can we get some outfits that aren't so fruity and exaggerated?  Why does everything available appear  to be so ridiculously non-functional? Look at the processing outfit - top hat and tails?  Please . . . 

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

We could use some better looking armor skins.

PA would need to hire better artist for that 9_9

Not that the current armor or outfit are ugly, but.. they have, most of them, a pretty weird design..

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Not that the current armor or outfit are ugly, but.. they have, most of them, a pretty weird design..

They are to slutty... 

Posted (edited)

They are to slutty... 

that's not even that, that's.. the whole design that look, most of the time, to come from somes random twisted mind fashion designer.

Many of them are very "meh" ( even if they are well made )

While as exemple, MANY of the BnS outfit just look awesome

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Would pref if we got better optimization first.

Edited by Ryon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gotta chip in here, this is something that i especially realized when it comes to witch outfits.

DphRDho.jpg

sypx7MG.png

Comparing these 2 its no contest at all, and this has been a trend for a while already that the wizard outfits look far more unique and detailed than the witch equivalent.

The quality of the witch costumes has severely stepped down the sluttier it got.

Quite frankly the Weenie Loonie and the Dreaming Star outfit are the best outfits for witch, and only one of them was designed by the studio itself.

Edited by 2cute2shoot
2 people like this

Posted

Gotta chip in here, this is something that i especially realized when it comes to witch outfits.

As i said

that's not even that, that's.. the whole design that look, most of the time, to come from somes random twisted mind fashion designer.

Many of them are very "meh" ( even if they are well made )

While as exemple, MANY of the BnS outfit just look awesome

You still have some outfit in BDO that look nice, but NEVER i was "waaaah that outfit look freaking awesome"

Posted

Everything is pretty. But I feel girls need a full armor skin. Something heavier and fuller than the archer guard one.

Everything looks amazing. But just one full armor set for the ladies.

Posted

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_0.thumb.jpg.52507

There's some quite good armors that peoples tend to forget already tho.

Posted

There's some quite good armors that peoples tend to forget already tho.

It's probably one of the better pieces in the game when dyed to be honest, but it's still not quite as detailed as some of the badass looking male sets.

Comparing these 2 its no contest at all, and this has been a trend for a while already that the wizard outfits look far more unique and detailed than the witch equivalent.

The quality of the witch costumes has severely stepped down the sluttier it got.

Quite frankly the Weenie Loonie and the Dreaming Star outfit are the best outfits for witch, and only one of them was designed by the studio itself.

Yeah the wizards gets that and we get a puffy half detailed mess. It's either skimpy or puffy/frilly/fluffy. They could still make some figure hugging but covering armour sets and I feel there should be something more along the lines of these on the go for the magic classes at least:

I'd even take the last one as long as her ass wasn't literally hanging out of the shorts. There's just so much more they could do with the armours in this game and it's the first game I've played where barely any fashion items are appealing enough to buy. For 30 euros an outfit, I really want something a hell of a lot more interesting that what we are getting. 

tumblr_nfef2wwA631rqpi1ho1_400.jpg

6570ce8a68bbff4e4e0dd901c6ae0816.jpg

db233efb1e637a3f132d00f5d858d30e.jpg

Posted

I saw one on the Korean side with a cat tail.

Yea.. I need that. No such thing as too much cat girl.

Posted

I'd rather see some distinguishable non-premium armors like Agerian, Taritas, Rocaba actually have unique aesthetic look instead of all being the same design across the board. Its honestly quite lazy to have them all look the same, or at least spruce up boss gear as it looks like it was dilapidated as if it was worn for years by a homeless person.

2 people like this

Posted

latest?cb=20160217233414

Posted (edited)

We could use some armor skins for females that look like armor instead of a cosplay outfit.

Edited by Kaenada

Posted

YEAH - Why slow down your cash flow? 

Posted

I'd be happy to see new horse armor¬¬