• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cherry Blossom Screenshot Contest [Winners Announced]

187 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here is mine for twitter, im new on twitter so im not sure if its public set

here mine:

Here are my entries! Still adding and taking out screenshots though!

Shinnabuns' Cherry Blossom Screenshots

tumblr_onk8zqCCEu1qd1xuuo1_1280.jpg

Cute pictures

did u send in before the 28 march?

Edited by lithiel

Posted

dis suspense.

Posted (edited)

The winners have been announced, congratulations all and thanks everyone for participating!

Edit: Should have included that they are listed on the original post. ;)

Edited by CM_Aethon

Posted (edited)

Humm...well, when I went through what ppl posted I must say I expected to see different pics here
Gratz to winners though am not impressed :'D
One that I do like from this combo is EU: Sier...simple but nice.

Edited by Silvite
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

:| Okay.... confused in particular by one of the winning entries, how that got in there over other choices is kinda... disappointing. Wow. I don't care about not personally winning but there were some entries I saw that deserved it.  Congrats I guess, but I'm actually horrified by the decision making of the judges. They overlooked so many better screenshots. I doubt they even looked at all of the entries.

Very little respect for composition and actual effort. This was a flop of a contest.

GG.

Edited by Kyndragon
9 people like this

Posted

I took/posted these screenshots BEFORE today, but I'm not sure if we ALSO have to link them here on this thread. Doing so just in case we do. 

17546877_10203138635824611_5713840593162

I was really hoping this one would have gotten something. I didn't care if I didn't win anything myself and nor do I even know the person who took this one but found it to be well shaded and something showing the beauty of BDO. Grats to the winners though!

5 people like this

Posted

Yup, 3/4 screenshots feature tacky character models with cash shop items. No surprise there. I could find 100 better screenshots than the ones chosen, but meh. The rewards are pretty pathetic, just frustrating that those are now gonna be on our loading screens LOL.

6 people like this

Posted

April fool? xD

4 people like this

Posted

April fool? xD

oh right :P i hope so xD 

:| Okay.... confused in particular by one of the winning entries, how that got in there over other choices is kinda... disappointing. Wow. I don't care about not personally winning but there were some entries I saw that deserved it.  Congrats I guess, but I'm actually horrified by the decision making of the judges. They overlooked so many better screenshots. I doubt they even looked at all of the entries.

Very little respect for composition and actual effort. This was a flop of a contest.

GG.

I agree very much, i checked out all the screenshots uploaded on facebook and twitter, and was less confident after that, that my pictures would be picked ^^ but! i saw so many amazing pictures, i even wanted to use as a background picture on pc, its only the first picture of the 4 picked that looks good, i dont understand.. ?

Yup, 3/4 screenshots feature tacky character models with cash shop items. No surprise there. I could find 100 better screenshots than the ones chosen, but meh. The rewards are pretty pathetic, just frustrating that those are now gonna be on our loading screens LOL.

Many others uploaded pictures with costumes on their characters, and many prettier than some of the picked :x 

blossom3.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Really disappointed with the winners. Looks like you didn't even take your time to look at all submissions. There were so many obviously better ones.

Sad for those who put some thought and time in. 

7 people like this

Posted

It's a little upsetting what they did but oh well *shrug* Anyway gratz to all winners ^^
Also I'm leaving here my pictures which I sent for the contest too :) 

2017-03-24_34398802 kopia.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a little upsetting what they did but oh well *shrug* Anyway gratz to all winners ^^
Also I'm leaving here my pictures which I sent for the contest too :) 

2017-03-24_34398802 kopia.jpg

did u edit it dark in the corners? pretty pictures ^^

Posted

did u edit it dark in the corners? pretty pictures ^^

Thank you! :D I used a filter in a screenshot mode :3 You can use it by clicking CTRL+Shift+Right arrow key while in screenshot mode :)

Posted

Thank you! :D I used a filter in a screenshot mode :3 You can use it by clicking CTRL+Shift+Right arrow key while in screenshot mode :)

oh nice i didnt know you could do that :o  time to edit mine next time! i hope the gm's know that is a option and doesnt rule out all the pretty pictures because it looked edited

2 people like this

Posted

oh nice i didnt know you could do that :o  time to edit mine next time! i hope the gm's know that is a option and doesnt rule out all the pretty pictures because it looked edited

Yea I hope so too D: Would be quite awkward if they didn't know this was an option in their game... :') 

Posted

Yea I hope so too D: Would be quite awkward if they didn't know this was an option in their game... :') 

But these guys didnt make it, they got the copy of it for Na and Eu

Posted

Some winners here don't deserve it really lol... I won't say wichs one. But gratz anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

But these guys didnt make it, they got the copy of it for Na and Eu

Yea I know ^^ I meant they are GMs so they should know stuff like that :D

Posted

No comment for the picks xD I'm not even surpised this time...

4 people like this

Posted

Looks like they just randomly picked something.

Not surprised ...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Really disappointed with the winners. Looks like you didn't even take your time to look at all submissions. There were so many obviously better ones.

Sad for those who put some thought and time in. 

Looks like they just randomly picked something.

Not surprised ...

Just wow. I read the comments on the results before I even looked at which ones were picked to be the winners and you are so right. Those "winning screenshots" are so meh. There were so many people who had gorgeous screenshots out there.

Don't mean to dis but like, what?! That Rumplebottom screenshot has got to be the laziest of them all. Just stand behind your character and press print screen in a random location, and the tree even looked like just another random tree in the fall, I would have never assumed it was even a Cherry Blossom tree without knowing it because of the theme.

There's NO WAY they took the time looking through all the submissions, and for the people who actually put in effort it was a complete waste of time. Definitely disappointed in this competition for sure, won't be participating in another one. Even if I didn't win, there were so many more who deserved it versus the ones that were chosen. >_>

Edited by Hellkitten
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

two of the winning entries are awful, the other two are mediocre at best. okay then!

Edited by Alrunia
4 people like this

Posted

I expected the one with the bridge I saw on fb to win...the winning ones look bad. I am sorry to the winners. But they do. Except 1, we all know which one...

I thought mine was good, then I saw some amazing ones on fb and thought, yeah I am not winning. But even mine is better than 3/4 of the ones that won...

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is mine for twitter, im new on twitter so im not sure if its public set

Cute pictures

did u send in before the 28 march?

Thanks!! I did send in by March 28th my time, but I forgot they're on UTC so maybe not. ;<

Posted

I expected the one with the bridge I saw on fb to win...the winning ones look bad. I am sorry to the winners. But they do. Except 1, we all know which one...

I thought mine was good, then I saw some amazing ones on fb and thought, yeah I am not winning. But even mine is better than 3/4 of the ones that won...

which one?