• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valks Cry? Pls no

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Err, can any of the devs comment on if this is a translation issue or you guys are actually doing this? @CM_Aethon @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

Valks Cry.png

Edited by Valkrys
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just another oversight. We are not getting Valks' Cry ever. They have definitively stated it has no place in our regions versions.

Edited by Nimalla
2 people like this

Posted

yet

5 people like this

Posted

I mean why not get it?

Posted

Greetings,

Could you detail where this was from or any additional details as to what lead up to seeing it. I'll be sure to pass it along to the team, as it more then likely is a localization error that snuck into the patch.

12 people like this

Posted

Greetings,

Could you detail where this was from or any additional details as to what lead up to seeing it. I'll be sure to pass it along to the team, as it more then likely is a localization error that snuck into the patch.

shhh. just let it happen. It'll be a secret between you and me. You give us the valks crys, we give you the money. No one has to know. 

11 people like this

Posted

Greetings,

If you hover over the enchantment fail stack in the character selection screen the above text appears.

Posted

If you hover over the enchantment fail stack in the character selection screen the above text appears.

Thanks very much!

shhh. just let it happen. It'll be a secret between you and me. You give us the valks crys, we give you the money. No one has to know. 

I have a bridge or two I could sell Drem, know any buyers?

7 people like this

Posted

I mean why not get it?

people fear the size of my wallet and the power of 10 more stacks when enchanting.

Posted

know any buyers?

judging on my previous BDO related spending habits I would probably buy it. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

IEEE 802.1D?

Edited by War

Posted

IEEE 802.1D?

Yes, and maybe a few 802.3's and 802.11's as well. 

Yes I used my google-fu, and learned new things today.

3 people like this

Posted

judging on my previous BDO related spending habits I would probably buy it. 

Literally Lol'ed IRL.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, and maybe a few 802.3's and 802.11's as well. 

Yes I used my google-fu, and learned new things today.

You have no idea how much people learning more about networking makes me happy LOL.
JOIN THE DARKSIDE!
NETWORK ENGIS FOR THE WIN!

i wish corps would stop assuming we have no use then panic calling us at 3am because their plug and play crap stopped working.gon'learn

Posted

You have no idea how much people learning more about networking makes me happy LOL.JOIN THE DARKSIDE!
NETWORK ENGIS FOR THE WIN!

i wish corps would stop assuming we have no use then panic calling us at 3am because their plug and play crap stopped working.gon'learn

If it doesn't work when u plug it in, kick it or hit it with a hammer, if neither of those works Nintendo has taught me that blowing dust out of the cartridge will fix just about anything. In all seriousness, I hear ya, I know a few folks in that field and it is largely a thankless job till you're saving their butts.

7 people like this

Posted

If it doesn't work when u plug it in, kick it or hit it with a hammer, if neither of those works Nintendo has taught me that blowing dust out of the cartridge will fix just about anything. In all seriousness, I hear ya, I know a few folks in that field and it is largely a thankless job till you're saving their butts.

My kit is in the trunk of my car, it has a console cable wrapped hammer in it. I'll have to get a picture of it sometime just for you LOL.

I love it though. This is my passion, second to gaming that is ;)

Posted

Thanks very much!

Thank you for not entertaining requests for Valk's cry.  We apreciate it. 

Posted (edited)

I hope we get it, it's aids to enchant without it because the system was designed around it.

we have the exact enchant system as in KR, but we dont have all the KR items (yes, p2w items) to help with the enchantment.

Literally Lol'ed IRL.

congrats on your 61, btw :)

Edited by GamePois0n
1 person likes this

Posted

Please dont actually make the game p2w. I would much rather rng grind than swipe credit card.

Posted

Please dont actually make the game p2w. I would much rather rng grind than swipe credit card.

And I'd rather have bound to family crafted gear but call me crazy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings,

Kindly just tell them to finally patch them in. We were promised a reworked enchantment system for EU/NA, what we got instead is a bad joke (forcing green gear to +18... right). If anything, our enchanting system is worse off without valks cry compared to other versions.

2 people like this

Posted

Does anyone actually care if they're patched in or not? The games already whaled up, it really doesn't matter if its whaled up more. The boat left port ages ago, and the ice berg was hit already.

2 people like this

Posted

Just another oversight. We are not getting Valks' Cry ever. They have definitively stated it has no place in our regions versions.

People whine about shitty RNG and blah blah but they don't want something that will increase RNG?

The -----ing logic around this place lmao.  Must send the devs in to depression just reading the shit show that is these forums for more than 20 minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

People whine about shitty RNG and blah blah but they don't want something that will increase RNG?

The -----ing logic around this place lmao.  Must send the devs in to depression just reading the shit show that is these forums for more than 20 minutes.

People don't want it cause the only way to get them is to spend RL money.

Not wanting them makes perfect sense because of this. It creates an (even more) uneven playing field that does little to reward loyal players, and players who've sunk hours into the game.

3 people like this

Posted

People don't want it cause the only way to get them is to spend RL money.

Not wanting them makes perfect sense because of this. It creates an (even more) uneven playing field that does little to reward loyal players, and players who've sunk hours into the game.

That's not true. You buy costumes from marketplace and destroy them and you get Valk's Cry so you can get it for ingame silver.