• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PC Gamer finally giving Black Desert some well deserved attention!

113 posts in this topic

Posted

The comments from the Facebook link on my feed are...well...

It's great entertainment from work that for sure. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Two COLOSSAL errors made by the RP community:

1) Crying about it. reporting it. In general relying on others to solve this problem for them. 

2) Extreme pride causing obvious tactical errors such as: never switching channels and spamming pearl rezes the likes of which I have never seen in pvp. 

Will this spark at all out war between RP'ers and the rest of us nerds? 

Holy----- Drem... The consequences will never be the same!!!!!!!!!

Posted

red = hardcore mode.

killed by everyone. no gems. bad gear. Random GM trials. 

So this sh!t fest of a post is YOU POSTING ABOUT YOU

#lamefairy

Posted

i've never seen a rp'er outside calph 2 hidel, where else do you find them? wouldn't mind killing a few.

Posted

How is this dude that can't even refute points he tries to stand on supposed to write a 500 word essay? I think that might be too much for him. 100 words seems like it'd be fair.

Posted (edited)

Will this spark at all out war between RP'ers and the rest of us nerds? 

tbh that's not the trajectory I'm anticipating, but it's certainly a possibility. One which I would favor. 

So this sh!t fest of a post is YOU POSTING ABOUT YOU

#lamefairy

sry you're not enjoying yourself. I certainly am. This entire situation is hilarious. 

i've never seen a rp'er outside calph 2 hidel, where else do you find them? wouldn't mind killing a few.

pretty much everywhere.

Boss Spawns, Boss scrolls, Mem frag scrolls, roads between cities, farms spots, gathering hot spots, fishing areas. all sorts of places. 

Edited by Dremlock
1 person likes this

Posted

pretty much everywhere.

Boss Spawns, Boss scrolls, Mem frag scrolls, roads between cities, farms spots, gathering hot spots, fishing areas. all sorts of places. 

Wait...are you seriously suggesting that people camp players doing world bosses, boss scrolls, or are out gathering? And why fishing areas?  Afk fishing is rping? since when? Since when are any of these things rping? Are you widening your net or just trying to see how far you can run with this before they lock your account? 

Posted

Wait...are you seriously suggesting that people camp players doing world bosses, boss scrolls, or are out gathering? And why fishing areas?  Afk fishing is rping? since when? Since when are any of these things rping? Are you widening your net or just trying to see how far you can run with this before they lock your account? 

you're delving into questions you don't have clearance to know. 

Posted

you're delving into questions you don't have clearance to know. 

methinks i know too much already.

Posted

methinks i know too much already.

well looks like i've got to add another name to the list

2pK3M4J.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

2pK3M4J.jpg

You flatter me, sir. And flattery will get you everywhere.

Posted

2pK3M4J.jpg

So i need a list of RP guilds.
for science >_>

Posted

Have you ever had a meme completely spiral out of control? 

..... nooooooooo?.....

IMG_0629.thumb.PNG.46c44e26a62e7acdf28d9

Nope.... never.... not at all.

Posted

Pls make rp hunting a life skill with leaderboards 

2 people like this

Posted

its there a reasons why they just simple dont kill? I mean you are red, you try to kill, what hold them back?

Posted

its there a reasons why they just simple dont kill? I mean you are red, you try to kill, what hold them back?

if they're mid RP they probley dont have both hands free 

2 people like this

Posted

We have been killing, but this goes past just general PK/PvP.  The issue is much more serious than on the surface.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

We have been killing, but this goes past just general PK/PvP.  The issue is much more serious than on the surface.

is it? do tell. no one from the RP community has actually talked to me about it yet. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

I, for one, am glad that through this article the greater MMO community might come to know the BDO community as futa enthusiasts. 

I'm pretty sure the only one identified as a futa enthusiast in that article was you.

Posted

if they're mid RP they probley dont have both hands free

Theres no doubt that a few merchant bankers are involved in this story. But you're looking on the wrong direction. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure the only one identified as a futa enthusiast in that article was you.

you are guilty by association 

Posted

TL;DR your story por favor...  actually never mind...  does it have elf titties?...  it has elf titties doesn't it?  OK, we good then.  Carry on.

Posted

I still find this super funny how gullible you actually are.

PKing in this is a acceptable game mechanic and it dosent matter how many times you kill the same person due to player killing is allowed and role players are still normal players that are not above the simple in game mechanics.

You got trolled by the GM's over something that in no way can or will get you banned as player killing is a in game mechanic.

Posted

PKing in this is a acceptable game mechanic and it dosent matter how many times you kill the same person due to player killing is allowed and role players are still normal players that are not above the simple in game mechanics.

You got trolled by the GM's over something that in no way can or will get you banned as player killing is a in game mechanic.

The RPers are a special protected class of people in every game. They cry and things happen. That's why most games have separate RP servers, so they can go there to pretend to be dragon vampires from Tau Sigma or whatever and not infect the normal people with their garbage. RP servers are like a Zoo version of a mental institution where you can go watch broken people in their natural habitat, dudes pretending to be girls having sex with other dudes pretending to be girls.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i havent actualy read the policy as written by Kakao, but I am pretty sure Drem's antics could be seen as harrassing other players. If that's how they choose to see it, and even though its amusing his campaign in the forum does nothing to counter that perspective, then yeah...they could ban him

I am glad they didnt though, cuz this whole situation is the most entertaining thing I've seen in the forum all year. And I dont like bans unless it involves actual cheating. 

Edited by Drustein
2 people like this