• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No Dark Knight Yukata?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Wondering why there is no Dark Knight Yukata outfit anyone have an idea? I understand that its a new class and all but i figured they would have one made at least in KR and would be able to pass it over to us. 

Posted

+1 

itd be a huge money maker compaired to the effort of pa to adapt the outfit to dk

Posted

KR do not have any DK Yukatas too

Nor male yukatas for that matter.

So don't accuse Kakao of screwing you, tis PA fault which didn't have prepared for the event a DK yukata.

Posted

DK feels incredibly neglected

no costumes, no awakening information, nothing 

.. looks like the wrong move by pa/kakao if you ask me 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark Knight needs alot more outfits cause Rosa being only one is stupid.

Posted

I just wish we could get costumes that had actual skirts and not the belts we're supposed wear on our females in place of a skirt

Posted

Time to reroll bois

Posted

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_0.thumb.jpg.52507

You can also do like me and use a tailored crafted outfit, sure they don't give combat xp buff, but they are all pretty nice.

Posted

KR do not have any DK Yukatas too

Nor male yukatas for that matter.

So don't accuse Kakao of screwing you, tis PA fault which didn't have prepared for the event a DK yukata.

I wasnt accusing anyone of screwing us over D: I was just asking a question. Then made a statement about figuring there might be one for KR already. 

Posted

I wasnt accusing anyone of screwing us over D: I was just asking a question. Then made a statement about figuring there might be one for KR already. 

My third line was a warning for future poster of this thread, too many are quick to jump at kakao's throat for the wrong reasons in this forum.

Posted

Our Korean Overlords have deemed a Dark Knight version Irrelevant. 

Posted

Gotha Rensa for Dark Knight PLS PA!!! 

Or better yet a more edgy version of it :)

Posted

All i want is vixen 

Posted (edited)

DK feels incredibly neglected

no costumes, no awakening information, nothing 

.. looks like the wrong move by pa/kakao if you ask me 

because awakening is pretty self explanatory. DK Level Up Event (To help people reach 56+)---> Event Over on the 29th--->Awakening release

Costumes self explanatory, new character, Korea didn't have them all at once either and there is only a few we don't have which are just versions of costumes we already have that nobody really wants (Karlstein, Lahr Arcien) and the awakening costume is ugly. You can find enough info about when things will happen if you use your brain and look into Korea. I find it funny how we get a new character and people expect everything ASAP like a bunch of children.

Also Yukata was a costume used last Spring and made way before Dark Knight release on both NA/KR therefor was no version for Dark Knight and they have a lot more important things to do then design an event costume for an old event.

Edited by Excisionex