• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Class Should I Reroll to?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Kuno's insanely long awakening animations are so bad you can easily get killed with bad timing during PVP or boss fights. 10/10 would not suggest until they apply to NA the anim adjustments that they have on KR. Sincerely, someone who loves Kuno and refuses to reroll, no matter how painful it can be Q.Q

Posted

Any preferences (pvp or pve, single target dmg or mass fights, wanna be the best or wanna have fun only? Whats your favorite  class so far? What kind of combat style you like?

Usually there is no simple answer for such questions;)

Posted (edited)

Any preferences (pvp or pve, single target dmg or mass fights, wanna be the best or wanna have fun only? Whats your favorite  class so far? What kind of combat style you like?

Usually there is no simple answer for such questions;)

PvP small scale/single target fights. I want to have fun more than just killing because I play a witch currently. Witch is my favorite, but I want to play something new for a while. I like fast-paced combo combat

Edited by Kunsai

Posted

3 shit tier classe...Maehwa are surely the less useless.

Posted

none of them as all trash tier reroll Dark Knight

Posted

Maehwa = DK killer's :)

Posted

its gonna be hard for you, these class arent based on just pressing key from the quickslot

Posted (edited)

mae is a lot of fun. and no, they aren't useless in small scale pvp at all. 

I didn't find tamer enjoyable at all until post AWA.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

One of my friends is a lvl 60 500 gs Kuno and is considering rerolling due to all the disadvantages Kuno has in PVP, as well as the fact that Kuno is extremely gear dependent. My GM is almost lvl 60 as Tamer (around 470 gs) and he's really good at Tamer but even he gets frustrated a lot so I think, in order to enjoy Tamer, you really have to have a high skill set to play it well. I'm a lvl 59 480 gs Maehwa and I personally find it really fun though it can be frustrating (no AOE and all frontal attacks so all your attacks have to be really precise and it's easy for hits to miss). It also involves a bit of a learning curve to play Maehwa but I don't think it's as bad as Tamer or Kuno. I think Maehwa is also best for small scale and single target fights between the 3, but I also heard Tamer is good for 1v1 (can't completely confirm though my GM does beat my ass in arena).

Posted

probably Maewha is the best choice out of this. kuno has pretty limited abilitys and Tamer is boring.

Posted

between those Maehwa is the hardest to master and the most gear dependant, you wont do shit before you reach 210ap.

Posted

between those Maehwa is the hardest to master and the most gear dependant, you wont do shit before you reach 210ap.

maewha is the least hard to master class in the game and if you need 210AP your gearbuild is shet.

Posted

maewha is the least hard to master class in the game and if you need 210AP your gearbuild is shet.

I'm just not fighting plebs.
Maehwa is the slowest to grind level with aswell.
Tamer can fcking AFK. and Kunoi got massive AOEs.

Posted

maewha is still the overall easiest class of this 3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tamer is pretty much the hardest class to play, and master, in BDO but if played to its fullest it can be pretty rewarding.  It has an incredible ceiling in any type of small scale pvp and when geared, Tamers can literally erase people in the blink of an eye.  Once you master a Tamers G-Zone(zone of control) and get your timings down you will become an absolute terror.  That being said, while the G-Zone is absolute, its range is relatively small and so tamers can struggle in very large scale PvP.  It takes a lot of time and commitment to learn how to work Tamers in Sieges and Large Nodes.  You said you played Witch so you may find Tamer a bit challenging but that's to be expected since Witch/Wizard are relatively brain dead classes.(no offense)  I would recommend giving it a shot, you'll figure out quickly if its for you or not.  My knowledge on Kuno and Maewha is a bit rusty so I wont go into detail on those classes atm.

Edited by Ginos

Posted

Maehwa is mechanically quite easy. The few animation cancels are simple and flow easy (such as snowflake > moonrise > frost pillars). Kuno I can say for certain is much more mechanically difficult with shortsword combos flowing into chakram combos and the shortsword animation cancels being very punishing at times (screw up floor sweeping into shadow stomp and you are screwed). Both classes require that you learn timing and opponent animations in order to exploit openings, but I will say that maneuvering around a fight is much easier on a Maehwa due to super armor dash - the worst people can do while you're dashing is chip damage while on Kuno your iframes while moving in combat are very short and leave openings. The biggest advantage that Kuno has is being able to open from stealth, and being able to block jump into a grab on classes that are hard to CC as a Maehwa (warrior, valk).

The hardest thing about Maehwa is learning your small hitboxes and landing hits on people. Otherwise IMO it's one of the easier melee classes mechnically - moreso than playing warrior effectively, even. 

Although my Maehwa and Kuno are "only" 58, I spend a lot of time PVPing and I'm speaking from experience. 

Posted

If you're into buying your gear, there's a much better selection of weapons for Maehwa. Enchanted Shortswords are rare and more expensive.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0