• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Crescent Roulet going for 2 TRI :) With an great follow up. (I hope it helps some of u getting TRI crescent rings).

83 posts in this topic

Posted

I am in that avarage.... supreme RNG was my Ogre and Basi i would say..

Sorry for the misrepresented info, not really 20-30 is more like 25-30 per one TRI. Dude ur RNG is WAY better than normal range.

Posted

gettin 2 TRI out of 39 Rings is incredible lucky...?

you paid under 1.6bil and got 2 rings worth 2.2bil 

for me if you pay 20-30% more than an item's market price to get it by enchanting, you're lucky cause you got it without waiting and without bid. So if crescent is 1.1bil on market and you get it within 1.4bil then you're lucky because you got it without waiting or bidding or anything like that, and instead you got not one but 2 rings. Meanwhile there's people that have spent 2bil and don't have a single one

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all congratulations for the very nice rings!
Second, 2 out of 5 TRI, and 8 out of 11 DUO attempts is lucky af!
:D These odds are better than PRI odds...
Average luck would be 1 out 4 TRI and 4 out of 12 DUO attempts. You basically got them at less than half the expected cost.
Good for you though. The luckiest ones are always the most oblivious to their luck.

Posted

First of all congratulations for the very nice rings!
Second, 2 out of 5 TRI, and 8 out of 11 DUO attempts is lucky af!
:D These odds are better than PRI odds...
Average luck would be 1 out 4 TRI and 4 out of 12 DUO attempts. You basically got them at less than half the expected cost.
Good for you though. The luckiest ones are always the most oblivious to their luck.

thank you!

but its been 2 out of 7 TRI.

Posted (edited)

guy I originally quoted redacted his statement so I toned back the sass

He's a bit lucky but nothing spectacular. Supreme RNG is getting 2 tri's in 8-16 rings, not almost 40.

Edited by Fiasc0

Posted

you used 39 rings to get 2x TRI, i used 35 (or was it 37 not sure anymore) rings to get 2x DUO, then failed pri -> duo ogre and pri -> duo basilisk too...

Posted

4 rings to get a Pri

3 Pris to get a Duo

3 Duos to get a Tri

Averages at 48 rings to get a Tri on actual average. You got 2 with less than that. Average RNG you say? :D

2 people like this

Posted

2 attempts, 2 TRIs.git gud, /thread.

Posted

this is what is so bad about this enchanting system - you are lucky - you are rewarded and if you are unlucky - you get DESTROYED, not just losing upgrade material but whole accessories and downgrade that takes weeks to get back

1 person likes this

Posted

Currently 1/16 Duo -> Tri Crescent Ring attempts. All using 44-> 60+ failstacks :U. That's 64 rings if I one shot from 0-> pri -> duo which.... is laughable at best :D.

Make another tri and sell it to me pls ; ;

Posted

Okay i hope u enjoyed my live enhanceing Topic.

Time to go work.

See you

PS: My Tipp for enhanceing is to build up 3 - 4 DUOs before going into the TRI Rally.

Posted

Grats on the TRIs

I got my 1st TRI with 4 rings, then blew up 8 so far trying to make another 

Posted

Nice luck i get first DUO Basilisks from 17th PRI :o

Posted

I spent 1.3b last night 

failed duo 10 or 11 times (lost count)

pri twice 

And I'm 1/5 on TRI 😭

Posted

If you farmed all those Crescents Rings manually from actual drops you would level from 1-60+ before you got them.

If you farmed 40 hours a week to create 2 PEN Rings, depending on RNG you might be dead or in your last years.

I have a TRI Ogre Necklace (It's NOT a ring, it's a NECKLACE)...................... and NONE of the items came from Ogres. 

Posted

I have a TRI Ogre Necklace (It's NOT a ring, it's a NECKLACE)...................... and NONE of the items came from Ogres. 

It's a ring.

Just not for you. Their fingers are as thick as our necks so we wear their rings as necklaces.

Posted

gz... 2 out of 7 succeeded for TRI accs is very very lucky

Posted

undeserved 

rng carried

people that continuously gamble should suffer the full wrath of rng to learn a lesson 

this isn't "Normal RNG" , this is incredibly lucky 

I have attempted 5 "TRI" yellow accessories in my entire lifespan of the game.

61 stack TRI basi - Success
59 stack TRI crescent - Success
63 stack TRI crescent - Success
69 stack TRI Ogre - Failure
70 stack TRI Serap - Success

Either I am incredibly lucky or the game just isn't that hard and people or people are seriously understacking their enhancements.  

I'm probably ~70% success rate on DUO at ~45 stacks and 80++++% on PRI at ~35 stacks.

this is what is so bad about this enchanting system - you are lucky - you are rewarded and if you are unlucky - you get DESTROYED, not just losing upgrade material but whole accessories and downgrade that takes weeks to get back

omg so like.. save the money.. and BUY it off the marketplace! whatathought.

4 rings to get a Pri

3 Pris to get a Duo

3 Duos to get a Tri

Averages at 48 rings to get a Tri on actual average. You got 2 with less than that. Average RNG you say? :D

LOL it does not average take 4 rings to get a PRI. LMFAO. no.  In my experience it does not even come close to 3 PRI's making a duo either.

Posted

Ive always wanted to ask, but held back for fear of trolling americans, but now m going to ask;

You guys talking about all these "billions" youve spent, do you mean real billions as defined by (almost) the entire world (including american scientists and mathemticians) or do you mean those fake billions as defined by most everyday american speech?

Clarification for those that need it. 

• Real billions are the result of multiplying 1 million by 1 million (results in 12 noughts aka 1,000,000,000,000, or 10 to the power of 12, or 1 million to the power of 2 (bi), real name 1 billion)
  • Fake billions is what you get when you multiply 1 million by 1 thousand (results in 9 noughts aka 1,000,000,000, or 10 to the power of 9, real name 1 milliard), only a tenth of a billion.

I dont usually like derailing a thread but since all this thread is doing is allowing some people to display their engorged hind-quarters while others give them a reacharound, i dont see the harm, and i genuinely want to know.   If i put this question in its own thread, as ive often wanted to people would no doubt tell me "it has nothing to do with BDO, wrong forum", but enough people here are mentioning billions for me to ask.     Its a Korean game run by a European company (both these peoples use real billions), but the forum is also used by Americans who use their own system.  Since americans are (globally speaking) the minority here i assume we all use real billions yes? Or are some of us using one system while some use another?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ive always wanted to ask, but held back for fear of trolling americans, but now m going to ask;

You guys talking about all these "billions" youve spent, do you mean real billions as defined by (almost) the entire world (including american scientists and mathemticians) or do you mean those fake billions as defined by most everyday american speech?

• Real billions are the result of multiplying 1 million by 1 million (results in 12 noughts aka 1,000,000,000,000, or 10 to the power of 12, or 1 million to the power of 2 (bi), real name 1 billion)
  • Fake billions is what you get when you multiply 1 million by 1 thousand (results in 9 noughts aka 1,000,000,000, or 10 to the power of 9, real name 1 milliard), only a tenth of a billion.

I dont usually like derailing a thread but since all this thread is doing is allowing some people to display their engorged hind-quarters while others give them a reacharound, i dont see the harm, and i genuinely want to know.   If i put this question in its own thread, as ive often wanted to people would no doubt tell me "it has nothing to do with BDO, wrong forum", but enough people here are mentioning billions for me to ask.     Its a Korean game run by a European company (both these peoples use real billions), but the forum is also used by Americans who use their own system.  Since americans are (globally speaking) the minority here i assume we all use real billions yes? Or are some of us using one system while some use another?

Since we are all on the internet playing a virtual game describing said numbers in said internet video game, let us go by the standards of the grand viziers of final internet information. Those being Lord GoogleSama and Mix Master Wikipedia.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=one+billion

Sooooo 9 doughnuts. Donuts...? What is a doughnut in globally accepted paternalistic fully politically correct latin english french hybrid language culture country? :0

Edited by Momofu
Much required facetiousness for the sake of... facetiousness

Posted

I have attempted 5 "TRI" yellow accessories in my entire lifespan of the game.

61 stack TRI basi - Success
59 stack TRI crescent - Success
63 stack TRI crescent - Success
69 stack TRI Ogre - Failure
70 stack TRI Serap - Success

Either I am incredibly lucky or the game just isn't that hard and people or people are seriously understacking their enhancements.  

I'm probably ~70% success rate on DUO at ~45 stacks and 80++++% on PRI at ~35 stacks.

LOL it does not average take 4 rings to get a PRI. LMFAO. no.  In my experience it does not even come close to 3 PRI's making a duo either.

I like how those stacks are magically being created.

It's some kind of magic, as in YOU RARELY FAIL, YET SOMEHOW YOU HAVE 60-70 STACKS

Pure MAGIC

#worsttollof2017

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh thank you sir, let me buy all those 0 items that are posted on marketplace. You are genius sir!

There totally isnt half of the server (including me) sitting on billions waiting to snipe everything of value (and fail doing so because of low supply)...

Posted (edited)

Gz, now relish all that salt for being "undeserving", it is even sweeter than the actual prize.

giphy.gif

Edited by Beeso

Posted (edited)

I like how those stacks are magically being created.

It's some kind of magic, as in YOU RARELY FAIL, YET SOMEHOW YOU HAVE 60-70 STACKS

Pure MAGIC

#worsttollof2017

Ya the stacks are being created by failing TET armor.  So what?  If they go up then great, if not I got my TRI accessory stack.

All of you little whiny babies expect everything to be handed to you. WAHHHHHH I FAILED AN ENHCANT WHAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA SIT IN TOWN WITH FULL PEN AFTER A MONTH OF PLAYING SO THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh thank you sir, let me buy all those 0 items that are posted on marketplace. You are genius sir!

There totally isnt half of the server (including me) sitting on billions waiting to snipe everything of value (and fail doing so because of low supply)...

Then shut the ----- up and make the item yourself like everyone else has.  No, you aren't getting yours for free after everyone else took the risk to make theirs.

Edited by Dreamagain

Posted

Ya the stacks are being created by failing TET armor.  So what?  If they go up then great, if not I got my TRI accessory stack.

All of you little whiny babies expect everything to be handed to you. WAHHHHHH I FAILED AN ENHCANT WHAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA SIT IN TOWN WITH FULL PEN AFTER A MONTH OF PLAYING SO THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Then shut the ----- up and make the item yourself like everyone else has.  No, you aren't getting yours for free after everyone else took the risk to make theirs.

See that everyone is doing it wrong.  You should simply be mass destroying TET+ equipment, it's just that simple.