• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Crescent Roulet going for 2 TRI :) With an great follow up. (I hope it helps some of u getting TRI crescent rings).

83 posts in this topic

Posted

gz

Posted

Sorry for the misrepresented info, not really 20-30 is more like 25-30 per one TRI. Dude ur RNG is WAY better than normal range.

25-30 per TRI? I'd say that's quite unlucky in fact. I'd make an estimate closer to 15-20 with average luck and proper failstacking.

Posted

See that everyone is doing it wrong.  You should simply be mass destroying TET+ equipment, it's just that simple.

No I'm trying to GET TET.. idiot.  Failing tet would mean going for PEN.

Posted

25-30 per TRI? I'd say that's quite unlucky in fact. I'd make an estimate closer to 15-20 with average luck and proper failstacking.

Could you please fill in the blanks below to help me understand what kind of probability to succeed you expect for each enchanting phase(with max FS)?

PRI (2 rings needed): _____% success with ___ FSmax
DUO (1 ring + 1 PRI ring needed): ______% success
 with ___ FSmax
TRI (1 ring + 1 DUO ring needed):_____% success with ___ FSmax

Posted

Average enchanting session

not lucky or unlucky, just normal

thus is how to enchant high end gear  

Posted

PRI is like 50% with 20FS

DUO is like 40% with 30FS

TRI is like 30% with 40FS

Posted

wow, 15 for TRI that is pretty lucky, how often did you succeed a TRI at 15-20 ? :)

btw, it doesn't make a difference if the 15 FS have been "properly failstacked" or not. 15 FS are 15 FS ;)

Posted

PRI is like 50% with 20FS

DUO is like 40% with 30FS

TRI is like 30% with 40FS

What type of idiot goes for PRI, DUO, TRI yellow accessories with those fail stacks?

PRI is like 80% with ~35-40 FS
DUO is like 60-70% with ~45-50 FS
TRI is well idk but I'm 4 out of 5 for TRI with ~58-70 FS

Smashing 200 mil worth of ogre together at 20 FS lmao just asking to throw your money away.

Posted (edited)

What type of idiot goes for PRI, DUO, TRI yellow accessories with those fail stacks?

Smashing 200 mil worth of ogre together at 20 FS lmao just asking to throw your money away.

That's for Orgre, for crescent the needed stacks are much lower.

And PRI 80%? DUO 60-70%? are u nuts? I've failed DUO 10 times in a row with 50+ FS there ain't no ----ing way that shit is 60-70%.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

wow, 15 for TRI that is pretty lucky, how often did you succeed a TRI at 15-20 ? :)

btw, it doesn't make a difference if the 15 FS have been "properly failstacked" or not. 15 FS are 15 FS ;)

He is not talking about failstacks, but about total rings used to get a TRI 

Posted

He is not talking about failstacks, but about total rings used to get a TRI 

Ah lol my bad, that makes sense. It's getting late.

Posted

Was saying 15-20 rings not failstacks. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do my DUO's at 27fs for blues and 35fs for yellows, TRI's at 40fs-45fs for both. 

Could you please fill in the blanks below to help me understand what kind of probability to succeed you expect for each enchanting phase(with max FS)?

PRI (2 rings needed): _____% success with ___ FSmax
DUO (1 ring + 1 PRI ring needed): ______% success
 with ___ FSmax
TRI (1 ring + 1 DUO ring needed):_____% success with ___ FSmax

52.5% with 25
33.75% with 35
27.5% with 44

Those are the numbers on the "classic" failstack requirement chart, still what I live by simply because nothing better has really been provided and it seems accurate from many, many enchants. 

Posted

Was saying 15-20 rings not failstacks. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do my DUO's at 27fs for blues and 35fs for yellows, TRI's at 40fs-45fs for both. 

52.5% with 2533.75% with 35
27.5% with 44

Those are the numbers on the "classic" failstack requirement chart, still what I live by simply because nothing better has really been provided and it seems accurate from many, many enchants. 

If that is true then u need

4 DUO and 4 rings for a TRI

12 PRI and 12 rings for 4 DUO

48 rings for 12 PRI

that's a total of 48+12+4=64 rings needed for a TRI

I think the actual DUO and TRI enchantment rate is substantially higher than 33.75% and 27.5% 

Posted

If that is true then u need

4 DUO and 4 rings for a TRI

12 PRI and 12 rings for 4 DUO

48 rings for 12 PRI

that's a total of 48+12+4=64 rings needed for a TRI

I think the actual DUO and TRI enchantment rate is substantially higher than 33.75% and 27.5% 

i actually kind of agree 

i feel like duo and tri are so much easier in practice than on paper 

Posted

52.5% with 2533.75% with 35
27.5% with 44

You see, you contradict yourself. That's why I asked. I myself know the fs needed.  But the probabilities that you follow and "live by simply because nothing better has really been provided and it seems accurate from many, many enchants. ", require more than 3 times the rings you think they require. That's why getting 2 TRI with 39 rings or whatever (I repeat 2 TRI rings) is flat out preposterous.

I am not trolling or anything. I just was impressed by the numbers some people say in this topic. And there may be something to them, who knows... But in your case you simply made a very wrong estimation considering the probabilities you (like most including me) believe in. Fapperjack did the same. So your experience is either very lucky or there may be something to it when it comes to yellow accessories that is not known. Maybe they are easier to enchant. Maybe they don't have a FS cap and overfailstacking makes significant difference. But according to the known probabilities the OP was very, very lucky. Kudos to him of course, but "Normal RNG" this is not.

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody nice this topic is still going.

Made it back to wealth rankings after i sold all stuff i dont need anymore after my investment of 39 Crescent Rings

2017-03-24_762825789.JPG

I wish u all the best of Luck!

PS: i cant get that lower screenshot out of the Posting...Forum bug~

Time to get my 2nd Char to 60!

2017-03-23_687161404.JPG

Edited by Mashiny

Posted

you look like someone who doesnt have shit but "knows" how to do it.
PRI 20-25 ez
DUO around 30
TRI 45+
And we are talking about cres/basi/ogre (for ogre i would add 5 fs everywhere just to be sure :D)

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile i move on with my 9th duo ogre atempt. 8 fails so far from 8 trys. Thanks.

Also tell me plz. How should this help me to get tri cres?  :D Rng is rng. Or did u find a way to avoid it?

Edited by Mörser

Posted

you look like someone who doesnt have shit but "knows" how to do it.
PRI 20-25 ez
DUO around 30
TRI 45+
And we are talking about cres/basi/ogre (for ogre i would add 5 fs everywhere just to be sure :D)

lol going for duo at 30 fs. lol.  no wonder the forum is filled with cry babies who say they fail every enchant.

Posted

lol going for duo at 30 fs. lol.  no wonder the forum is filled with cry babies who say they fail every enchant.

i dont give a fk what forum is filled with. You are wasting fs if you think 30+ for duo is not enough xD

Posted

You see, you contradict yourself. That's why I asked. I myself know the fs needed.  But the probabilities that you follow and "live by simply because nothing better has really been provided and it seems accurate from many, many enchants. ", require more than 3 times the rings you think they require. That's why getting 2 TRI with 39 rings or whatever (I repeat 2 TRI rings) is flat out preposterous.

People don't understand how statistics work, and I most likely have a poor grasp on it as well.

Just because it can take up to, and over, 64 rings to hit TRI does not mean that it always will. Expecting to fail 2 times on every PRI attempt is silly, attempting to fail 3 times on every single DUO attempt is also silly. You could fail 8 times, or you could succeed 3 in a row. RNG seems to balance itself out over long periods of time in this game. But with proper failstacks, I've always found accessories to be quite generous.

I TRI'ed both of my RCE's with only 8 earrings and 40 failstacks, I've gone for TRI Serap's 3 times now on ~50 failstacks and failed every time. That's 12 necklaces now the drain. 

RNG is RNG. 

Posted

People don't understand how statistics work, and I most likely have a poor grasp on it as well.

Just because it can take up to, and over, 64 rings to hit TRI does not mean that it always will. Expecting to fail 2 times on every PRI attempt is silly, attempting to fail 3 times on every single DUO attempt is also silly. You could fail 8 times, or you could succeed 3 in a row. RNG seems to balance itself out over long periods of time in this game. But with proper failstacks, I've always found accessories to be quite generous.

I TRI'ed both of my RCE's with only 8 earrings and 40 failstacks, I've gone for TRI Serap's 3 times now on ~50 failstacks and failed every time. That's 12 necklaces now the drain. 

RNG is RNG. 

When an outcome has a probability of 50% it means that on average over a large enough sample of repetitions the expected result is 1 outcome per 2 repetitions. Of course if you flip a coin 1000 times you could get heads 100 times in a row. But the overall distribution should be ~500 heads/ ~500 tails. So for DUO if you tried it for say 1000 times with a known probability of 33% you should expect to fail ~666 times and succeed ~333. That is the actual meaning of 33% probability of success. Sure ,like the coin, you could succeed the first 50 in a row but equally you could also fail the first 50. So this is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the expected probability itself but more with the distribution of outcomes which is another issue. You should expect to fail PRI half of times. If you attempt PRI 1000 times the distribution should be 50 fails : 50 successes with some room for error which is insignificant when it comes to enchanting. If this does not happen then the initial expected probability is not 50%.

The lucky ones are those who happen to fall onto the beneficial X successes in a row part of the distribution
The unlucky ones are those who happen to experience the non-beneficial X fails in a row.
Overall, among all players and all PRI attempts though, the results should be 50-50 (assuming max fs etc). Otherwise the known probability is false. And if we had the means to record all attempts and in case we found out that they diverge significantly from 50/50 then this would be considered solid proof for the initial expected probability of 50% to be false.

RNG is not Chaos.

Posted

i dont give a fk what forum is filled with. You are wasting fs if you think 30+ for duo is not enough xD

Seems like you dont understand that not everyone is rng carried lucker like you... Dont write bullsh1t on forum saying that this FS is enough for everyone, cause its simply not... Players carried only by luck shouldnt be allowed to spread their bullsh1t on forum, cause they only mislead rest of us with average/poor luck...

Posted

Seems like you dont understand that not everyone is rng carried lucker like you... Dont write bullsh1t on forum saying that this FS is enough for everyone, cause its simply not... Players carried only by luck shouldnt be allowed to spread their bullsh1t on forum, cause they only mislead rest of us with average/poor luck...

If i tried once on 100fs and succeeded and tried 3 times on 3 and succeeded only 1 its not the 100fs that carried your enchant but pure luck of being that one of few enchants that go through. 30+fs for duo acc is enough and anyone who thinks that he needs 45+ or something is simply wasting failstacks and then crying about how he is not lucky and can't get shit, meanwhile people do tri's on those already.

Posted

If i tried once on 100fs and succeeded and tried 3 times on 3 and succeeded only 1 its not the 100fs that carried your enchant but pure luck of being that one of few enchants that go through. 30+fs for duo acc is enough and anyone who thinks that he needs 45+ or something is simply wasting failstacks and then crying about how he is not lucky and can't get shit, meanwhile people do tri's on those already.

Stop it.  You might troll some poor newb in to blowing up his pri ogre at 30 fs.