• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New craftable costumes in Korea?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

What title says.. i found this pic today. I assume they are the new craftable costumes but i might be wrong. However i think they look amazing! Love the middle and botton left *-* 

17424758_894255010716396_283432489510462

6 people like this

Posted

Already a thread (from KR patch 23rd March) 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/136442-kr-patch-note-for-23rd-march/

Posted

Oh yeeeees they finally added those valencia costume :D

Posted

Already a thread (from KR patch 23rd March) 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/136442-kr-patch-note-for-23rd-march/

Ooo ty, didnt see! :)

Posted

What title says.. i found this pic today. I assume they are the new craftable costumes but i might be wrong. However i think they look amazing! Love the middle and botton left *-* 

17424758_894255010716396_283432489510462

Thoses look pretty nice

The one is the middle look very cool :o the first decent outfit for kuno ?

To bad thoses greedy [censored] force ppl to pay 15$ for the coupon... ( because lets be real,barely no one is going to sell that on the market... it doesnt grant much silver )

Posted

Well, the last ones are still not included in EU/NA... I'm not hoping for this ones v_v

Posted (edited)

Well, the last ones are still not included in EU/NA... I'm not hoping for this ones v_v

We get what Korea gets for the most part.

With Cash Shop costumes they are staggering them. Most likely to monetize better on their end.

The crafted costumes are usually given to us with whatever update they came with in KR. My guess (since the last KR patch notes have all came fairely quickly to us) that we will get these within 1-2 months. Pure guess though.

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Does anyone know if these outfits are flat-footed?

So far the only thing I can do to make my Valk flat footed is the cooking gear. If anyone knows of anything else, I'd really appreciate it!

Posted

So far the only thing I can do to make my Valk flat footed is the cooking gear. If anyone knows of anything else, I'd really appreciate it!

From the pictures, it looks like maybe the Top Right one could be flat footed.

The other two look like they have heels.

Posted

From the pictures, it looks like maybe the Top Right one could be flat footed.

The other two look like they have heels.

Part of me is ready to make a male toon and simply make him as girly as possible. Then RP it's a girl wearing realistic armor. -.- This is what it's come down to

1 person likes this

Posted

Flat-fooded or not depends on class. This is because of the limitation of the body model. Technically cooking gear is still heel but its hidden by the boots.

The only flat fooded female is Tamer atm.

Posted

2-3 of those I'm getting fo sho...  I mean lets be real, more customization is never a bad thing.

Posted

Bottom left looks top notch, always welcome costumes that don't look like something out of Ann Summers 

Posted

Flat-fooded or not depends on class. This is because of the limitation of the body model. Technically cooking gear is still heel but its hidden by the boots.

The only flat fooded female is Tamer atm.

I'm aware of this. 

I'm asking them to *change* it so we can customize our character models properly.

If we can customize boob size, we should be able to customize if we want our toon to have high heels or not.