• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[EU] 6+ looking for a guild

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

we are a group that like node wars looking for a guild that is relaxed and dont have any mandatory rules because we have weird work schedules. hoping that its also a social guild with not too much drama :).

Edited by The filthiest crotch
1 person likes this

Posted

Yo who do i contact in game?

Posted

For those of you that are interested, our mains are as follows:

59 Wizard

2x59 Zerk

59 Valk

59 Ninja/58 Warr

58 Sorc

Posted

Should contact @Fesquera in game, Awesome guild that does node wars. "Liari" is in game name.

1 person likes this

Posted

Should contact @Fesquera in game, Awesome guild that does node wars. "Liari" is in game name.

We (Varshen) are at the moment recruiting, though I'm generally hesitant to take on bigger groups. If you're interested after looking at our website ( www.varshen.com ) you can always send me a message here or ingame ( Liari / Misira ) and we can have a chat!

Posted

Varshen git gud international guild

Posted

Join the #1 YouTube guild! Whisper TehDeaf in game

Posted

Instead of joining a zerg, why not a real casual PvP guild with non-mandatory node wars on small scale? ^^ Guild is Alcyone/pm me here or ING Starlin/Starllight <3

3 people like this

Posted

Hey folks. GM from High_Dawn here.

We´re a long standing Node war Guild and do Nodes 2-3 times a week. We are organized and experienced in Node wars and as such value teamplay alot.

I´d be glad if we could offer you folks an opportunity to join a dedicated Node War Guild. We dont have many rules apart from requiring members to improve over time, will to PvP and win.

If you are interested, just hit me up on Discord. I can tell you more stuff in detail then. We got a Discord server and a Teamspeak.

SunRunner#8025

Posted

Hey folks. GM from High_Dawn here.

We´re a long standing Node war Guild and do Nodes 2-3 times a week. We are organized and experienced in Node wars and as such value teamplay alot.

I´d be glad if we could offer you folks an opportunity to join a dedicated Node War Guild. We dont have many rules apart from requiring members to improve over time, will to PvP and win.

If you are interested, just hit me up on Discord. I can tell you more stuff in detail then. We got a Discord server and a Teamspeak.

SunRunner#8025

I heard you're looking for a merge because you're not doing so well, just saying.

Posted

Nah, just rumors. We are doing well. Looking for a merge to do better is the premise here ;)

Posted (edited)

looks like these guys joined Alcyone seeing as I saw some of them during the NW last night (With a name like Filthy_Crotches you're gonna stand out :P )

Edited by Fesquera
1 person likes this