• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to transport 70k crates to arehaza?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I have 70k of iron ore crates made only for trade exp. The question is how would be the best way to transport it? Also ive noticed that in some vids of players recording selling tons of trash crates, the amount of crates does not exceed over 7k on their mount. So is there actualy a max weight limit to the mount or can i just overstack the mount with 70k crates and be done with it?

Posted

COmmand to gather with a alt of your Guild master.

Posted

COmmand to gather with a alt of your Guild master.

Can you elaborate what that means?

Posted

There is a guild skill called Command to Gather that teleports you to your GM's location. Long cooldown. (12 hours?)

Posted

Doesnt seem that great then.

One question i asked - is there a max overweight limit to the mount? As in can i even put 70k crates on the mount (ive never had the need to store more then 5k trade crates on a mount).

Posted

Doesnt seem that great then.

One question i asked - is there a max overweight limit to the mount? As in can i even put 70k crates on the mount (ive never had the need to store more then 5k trade crates on a mount).

As far as I know there is no limit on 1 item you can put on your mount.  You just keep stacking it, I guess.  

I mean people are trading 20k+ of crates at a time for sure as I have seen someone go Trade Master 6 and 7 in ONE go as the system spammed it one right after the other.

You know how many crates he had to have to go through 1 level in 1 trade?! 

Posted

There is a limit on how many crates you and your mount can carry. It is 7150. You will not be able to carry anymore even with overstack. You will have to overstack 10 mounts with 7150 crates and keep them in the stables then 1 by 1 take them out and sell the crates 7150 crates at a time. So no you cannot overstack 70000 crates at once and be done with it. That would be nice though

2 people like this

Posted

@Nathan is correct.

@Purrbulous Just fyi when you sell a large amount of crates to the trade manager at once, the GUI freezes and bugs out and you may even get disconnected. To avoid that or wasting time selling smaller portions of crates multiple times, just spam Esc the moment after you click the confirmation dialog to sell, until you exit the trading gui. This way the transaction will be completed for any amount of crates with no problems.

In your case an overloaded fidhing boat with an overloaded horse on top might not be a bad idea (5 slower trips). Other than that, single horse 10 trips.

Posted

There is a limit on how many crates you and your mount can carry. It is 7150. You will not be able to carry anymore even with overstack. You will have to overstack 10 mounts with 7150 crates and keep them in the stables then 1 by 1 take them out and sell the crates 7150 crates at a time. So no you cannot overstack 70000 crates at once and be done with it. That would be nice though

don't you have to remote collect horses to overflow the stables ? they gonna loose their cargo like that even if they are close to the stable, won't they? Not in the mood to try by myself :D

Posted

You go to the stable NPC and check in the mount with crates on it. Do not remote collect. The game's Ui even tells you not to. You will just have to buy the cash shop stable slot increase or spend contribution on increases. Don't try to "overflow" the stables. The only reason there is to do this is if you are using the blue whale life skill buff items. You want the horses with the crates ready to go, so you don't waste the buffs. 

Posted

don't you have to remote collect horses to overflow the stables ? they gonna loose their cargo like that even if they are close to the stable, won't they? Not in the mood to try by myself :D

U could buy stable slots with CP or if u have 3 horses in the stable with 7k crates each, u take one out and sell the crates and then remote collect it to the stable and then take the 2nd out and sell and repeat

Posted

Does the guild command bring your horse also? Assuming you don't have a guild leader who wants to take a trip to Arehaza and call you over, how do other people get there? I've seen talk of whistling your overloaded horse onto a boat and sailing up and some people saying they semi-afk ride the whole way to the sand grain bazaar and then manually cross the desert. My main concern is do any of these methods count as off-roading and delete part of your crates? I've heard conflicting reports on it and don't really want to start humphing crates across the desert for a bunch of them to break and disappear.

Posted

As far as I know there is no limit on 1 item you can put on your mount.  You just keep stacking it, I guess.  

I mean people are trading 20k+ of crates at a time for sure as I have seen someone go Trade Master 6 and 7 in ONE go as the system spammed it one right after the other.

You know how many crates he had to have to go through 1 level in 1 trade?! 

There is, 7k crates the limit. (its a little over 7k but not 8k)

What you can do is get horse and ship, thats 14k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAVm49XNGKg

As to OP, theres no actual way to transfer that much. I dont know about that command gather 

Posted

Does the guild command bring your horse also? 

If you're sitting on your mount when you click the summon bell it does.

Posted

Command to gather is rather useless for selling crates as you can only move one horse at a time with it and it merely saves you about 15/20 minutes. There's no way to move 70k crates at once, but you can as other users mentioned, over-stack your horse and then move them one by one to wherever you're selling. Do this however if you only have 1 item of the rare life skill boosts such as whale meat salad or perfume of swiftness, otherwise you'll find it easier to use just one horse. With using multiple horses you'll have to leave it in the stable and then walk back, and the trip from Arehaza to Calpheon can be a long one. Horses also have a maximum weight of ~7,150 crates that are 30LT, but be warned that using the over-stacking method is considered an exploit. 

Posted (edited)

U could buy stable slots with CP or if u have 3 horses in the stable with 7k crates each, u take one out and sell the crates and then remote collect it to the stable and then take the 2nd out and sell and repeat

i don't see a ranch to expand the stables in Arehaza with CP.

And I rather hunt more whales or sell with less XP than spending 30 bucks on Valencia stables to optimize a whale salad once.

Edit : to OP : there was a post a while ago about a KR trade update which allows to sell all crates at 100% of the price (but not 130% if i understood correctly). Maybe you should wait for it with that quantity.

Edited by magret

Posted

using the over-stacking method is considered an exploitfeature...

It was removed and then put back by the devs...

Posted

1. Put 7k crates on different horses.
  2. Kill each of the horses.
  3. Revive each of the horses in the town you plan to turn the crates in.
  4. Swap out each horse 1 by 1 and turn in your crates.
1 person likes this

Posted

It was removed and then put back by the devs...

In Korea, in NA/EU it hasn't been removed and is still considered an exploit. 

Posted

1. Put 7k crates on different horses.
  2. Kill each of the horses.
  3. Revive each of the horses in the town you plan to turn the crates in.
  4. Swap out each horse 1 by 1 and turn in your crates.

Wait so if i were to get one of my horses with 7k crates killed in calpheon by a monster then i can ressurect it in arehaza stables instantly without loosing any crates?

If thats the case then i can also have out a traveling horse for the trip to arehaza to ressurect the crate horse?

Posted (edited)

you should try with 10 crates. Kinda sure there is a ton of BS that have been said here.

at best your horse would revive in the latest stable it was checked in, but I believe it'll just go in the nearest one from its death location. And you'll lose crates afaik - keep us posted if you don't, maybe my fear of having my elephant killed is just completely irrational, the thing is so cute.

And no idea for what happens with pvp death though.

Edited by magret

Posted

Yup just tested it a bit with some crates. Getting your horse killed by a monster and ressurecting it in stables makes u loose half of crates.

Posted

Wait so if i were to get one of my horses with 7k crates killed in calpheon by a monster then i can ressurect it in arehaza stables instantly without loosing any crates?

If thats the case then i can also have out a traveling horse for the trip to arehaza to ressurect the crate horse?

Yes.

Posted

Yes.

Not sure if i got trolled but doesnt seem to work like that.

Posted (edited)

Yup just tested it a bit with some crates. Getting your horse killed by a monster and ressurecting it in stables makes u loose half of crates.

you can probably limit the loss with a geared wagon and a guild buff though... but it won't help to go back to the nearest stable either

Edited by magret
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0