• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you pay for a premium service with high quality guides, a profit dashboard, dedicated support and an app?

Would you pay for a premium service with high quality guides, a profit dashboard, dedicated support and an app?   121 votes

1. 1. Would you pay for a premium service with high quality guides, a profit dashboard, dedicated support and an app?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone!

We’re developing a web site and we need opinion from you. It’s going to offer you premium services for a small price. It’ll feature:

-         High quality premium and always up to date guides.

-         Be ahead from others, our guides will cover updates directly from korea so you can be ready before others.

-         Custom support from top ranked players.

-         A full customizable professional dashboard where you can manage all your incomes and calculate your profit per day/month/year so you can project all your goals.

-         Overlay app which will allow you to acces all our features from in game without needing to alt-tab nor stop your game play.

-         Equipment calculator, horse breeding calcutor, farming/gathering/leveing routes, nodes management and failtstack optimizer.

Putting it all together our main goal is provide the best resources for you to become the next black desert pro player and It’ll cost you only $5 per month. However, we need your opinion.

Feel free to comment below with suggestions and critiques. We’ll be glad to hear from you. Also, please don't forget to answer our poll.

Tank you in advance.

Posted (edited)

I probably wouldn't use it but I could see some people wanting this. $5 a month = One less redbull a month.

Edited by DreamC
1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone with basic math skills, and a reasonable understanding of the game can already achieve this with critical thinking skills. Why should people pay for your "premium service" if most, if not all data is already out there to find? Can you pitch it a little better? What will you offer that can't be found on google?  (Team black desert PRO is a bit much)

10 people like this

Posted

It's not for me so I voted no. However, I know there are some rich people out there with cash to spare. I hope they enjoy it :)

1 person likes this

Posted

do I still need it if im already making minimum of 100m a day?

does it have anything somethinglovely.net doesn't?

does it have a live up to date price on all traders?

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone with basic math skills, and a reasonable understanding of the game can already achieve this with critical thinking skills. Why should people pay for your "premium service" if most, if not all data is already out there to find? Can you pitch it a little better? What will you offer that can't be found on google?  (Team black desert PRO is a bit much)

Yes, it can be found on google. It's all about convenience. You'll be able to find everything on a single place, with support so you can get the best from your gameplay and always up to date which google can't always provide for you.

Thanks for your reply.

Posted

i would providing you can teach me somthing i dont already know 

Posted

"Don't underestimate the power of Google."

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Paying for a service like this, even if it is for convenience, is not really worth the idea. No offense, but gaming communities don't tend to rely on paying for information, even if it is up-to-date. Players learn from other players, fans of the game that can create and code make fan sites and calculators with the want of helping the community. While it doesn't pull in much money for them, it's by their choice and many are thankful for the hard work that's put into it. This has been done not only through BDO, but in many, many games for years now. A service like this will not take off well. Sorry.

Edited by Ashrala
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is the most ridiculous post I have seen in a while. Are you serious or is this a troll post? How about if I charge $3USD to look up shit on google for people. They can save 2 dollars a month!

Im kidding of course but in the words of Negan JeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssUUUUUUUsss. lol

Edited by Hateborn2017
1 person likes this

Posted

This website seems like a really dumb idea / waste of time and money. like, reaaallll bad....

1 person likes this

Posted

Paying for a service like this, even if it is for convenience, is not really worth the idea. No offense, but gaming communities don't tend to rely on paying for information, even if it is up-to-date. Players learn from other players, fans of the game that can create and code make fan sites and calculators with the want of helping the community. While it doesn't pull in much money for them, it's by their choice and many are thankful for the hard work that's put into it. This has been done not only through BDO, but in many, many games for years now. A service like this will not take off well. Sorry.

I really see your point of view.

Thank you for your time and opinion.

Posted

Hey everyone!

We’re developing a web site and we need opinion from you. It’s going to offer you premium services for a small price. It’ll feature:

-         Be ahead from others, our guides will cover updates directly from korea so you can be ready before others.

-         A full customizable professional dashboard where you can manage all your incomes and calculate your profit per day/month/year so you can project all your goals.

-         Overlay app which will allow you to acces all our features from in game without needing to alt-tab nor stop your game play.

-         Equipment calculator, horse breeding calcutor, farming/gathering/leveing routes, nodes management and failtstack optimizer.

Putting it all together our main goal is provide the best resources for you to become the next black desert pro player and It’ll cost you only $5 per month. However, we need your opinion.

Feel free to comment below with suggestions and critiques. We’ll be glad to hear from you. Also, please don't forget to answer our poll.

Tank you in advance.

If u could give me all the info I want such as when's the next Karanda pop, and hidden stats on each equipment, and how DP and evasion works on each class, I might consider paying for a month or so.

Posted

People would pay just for the convience. Time is money if it saves time people will pay.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its not a bad idea it just needs to offer something more than that, because paying to access a website where you can get all of that info for free with a bit of digging is plain dumb.  

Like even if you somehow were able to get your hands on enchant rates or accurate failstack percentages or even all the hidden stats that items provide it would leak and be available elsewhere.  

Now if you somehow build a community around it, maybe develop in depth video guides, get some entertaining banter going and have some sort of web type show/podcast then maybe?  I dunno, even then that would rely in having a likable persona because stuff like that is already available.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure someone out there would use it, but to be honest there's some very community-minded people out there who are happy to provide high-quality information and fund the project off of web-banner ads and other things that have no cost to the user.

You may wish to consider going with that business model and let the quality of your content bring people in.

Posted

Perhaps a limited free version and a premium version for that price?

Posted

Hey everyone!

Tank you in advance.

so you're gonna charge ppl for stuff they can find on google ... sounds legit

1 person likes this

Posted

Why you don't play the whole game yourself for people right away?

Posted (edited)

I perosonally have a born tallent for optimizing profits, and math so i wouldnt. but im sure this could be something that people would want. but i would suggest doing a 1 time payment, since this seems like something that would get you the right moneymaking process in the first month and would be useless to renew

Edited by IHirs
1 person likes this

Posted

This is something I might pay for but it depends on the quality of the information available.  I currently spend a lot of time searching for information on BDO, more so than any other game I've ever played in the 18 years I've been a MMORPG gamer, so having good quality information in one spot plus everything else you mentioned might convince me to subscribe.  I would certainly give it a try at launch.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is something I might pay for but it depends on the quality of the information available.  I currently spend a lot of time searching for information on BDO, more so than any other game I've ever played in the 18 years I've been a MMORPG gamer, so having good quality information in one spot plus everything else you mentioned might convince me to subscribe.  I would certainly give it a try at launch.

This game needs a site like Wowhead is for WoW. However, that site has literally everything you could want and is free. The charging of 5 dollars is ridiculous.

Posted

Sry guys but everything already exists only by seperate sites and people and a bit late after a year

Posted

I would only sub if

do I still need it if im already making minimum of 100m a day?

does it have anything somethinglovely.net doesn't?

does it have a live up to date price on all traders?

Posted (edited)

Why on earth would I *pay* you for something I can google in a matter of minutes? I can access google while in-game too with this magical trick I learned when I was 8, it's called "alt+tab" and it's a real secret trick so don't go telling everyone.

what a bunch of nonsense.

Edited by Kaenada