• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Good computer, but I still can not do it

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I wanted to buy premium versions, but at first I checked games to play them, I did also.
And my problem appears as follows:
I have amazing lag in town, exp, farm everywhere really ...
My set:
GTX 970 GAMING 4G
INTEL XEON E3 1230 v2 @ 3.30GHz - specifically for this game I turned on the 3.7 GHz turbo mode (12 fps increase and still has a problem)
8 gb ram 1300 mhz

The problem is the following: during a simple stroll, wherever I have lags, with 40 fps I can play the game and lower down to 0 fps and so all the time.

Where with the usual bf4 witcher / ultra game at 80-100 fps

I do not know if this game is not normal or not, but I hit 31 lvl on this delay, I liked the game. I wanted to buy her and still want her, but as I see .... these drops I really do not care about playing it.
Any tips? What could it be? I turned off v-sync in nvidia and the problem still occurs ... And as I drive the horse through the city ... it's completely lost my faith in this game ..

Posted

Mmmm i would say that your CPU keeps you down a lot.

This may give you stuttering and low frame rate.

Did a quick setup test on http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7996&game=Black+Desert+Online&popSysReqRAM=8&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Xeon+Processor+E5603&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GTX+970M+3GB&sli=1&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements

If your CPU can't keep up with your GPU your GPU won't work on max performence

Also more background processes can affect you gameplay to.

Posted (edited)

Also, Your RAM Mhz is quite slow for this game. I see some people running this with 2600+ Mhz.

Edited by AkiaSenpai

Posted

Also, Your RAM Mhz is quite slow for this game. I see some people running this with 2600+ Mhz.

Depending on his GPU RAM, GPU RAM speed and his Harddisk speed the Ram Speed doesn't matter

As long there is enhough RAM to run it the GPU will do everything.

But yes 1300Mhz isn't that fast know a days

Maybe with to much multi tasking the RAM speed can't compete with GPU, Harddisk and CPU.

Posted

Depending on his GPU RAM, GPU RAM speed and his Harddisk speed the Ram Speed doesn't matter

As long there is enhough RAM to run it the GPU will do everything.

But yes 1300Mhz isn't that fast know a days

Maybe with to much multi tasking the RAM speed can't compete with GPU, Harddisk and CPU.

I also have pretty poor performance with the same gpu, comparable CPU and 8gb ram 1800Mhz. But wonder whats causing it. Some say its the motherboard.. idk

Posted

I also have pretty poor performance with the same gpu, comparable CPU and 8gb ram 1800Mhz. But wonder whats causing it. Some say its the motherboard.. idk

Notebook or PC?

What kind of Harddisk (speed)?

Posted (edited)

Did a quick setup test on http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7996&game=Black+Desert+Online&popSysReqRAM=8&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Xeon+Processor+E5603&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GTX+970M+3GB&sli=1&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7996&game=Black+Desert+Online&popSysReqRAM=8&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Xeon+E3-1220+v2&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GTX+970+MSI+Gaming+4GB+Edition&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

How do you think the fault lies on the CPU side?
Someone of you mentioned that maybe too many processes are ... I'm not sure just the game and the processes that hold the system + programs with MSI overclock the card to maximum power, including programs that monitor the temperature of the game, and also the program that increases the power of the processor.

I read what are the requirements for this game, and some people say about the frame, or 1300 mhz is a bad timing? I do not think it is not the best but for such a game should be appropriate, or maybe I'm wrong? I got confused, Replace the framework for this game? Should I replace the processor? ...

I just installed the program "mz ram booster" I will know or something helped xD

Edited by kira127
edit.

Posted

Notebook or PC?

What kind of Harddisk (speed)?

PC, on an SSD i have a BX and an MX version

Posted

reef

Posted

I just installed the program "mz ram booster" I will know or something helped xD

Would like to hear the results!! :) 

Try some different settings and how this may affact your gameplay.

its so annoying if the game doesn't work as supposed to be.

Posted

interesting resource. I tried using my specs but I am getting screen tearing. My monitor has freesync and refresh of 144hz

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7996&game=Black+Desert+Online&popSysReqRAM=8&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i7-6700K+4-Core+4.0GHz&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+RX+480+MSI+Gaming+X+8GB&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

Posted

Your CPU is strong enough. Eventually you'd have 15-ish FPS at times but nothing like 0.

Before we go any further, we need some info:

- A Screenshot of your IG graphics settings.

- Make sure your cpu, and gpu, are not thermal throttling (a screenshot of temps would be cool - use MSi afterburner).

- Are you on a HDD or SSD? It should not freeze anyway, but good to know.

- Make sure you don't run out of RAM, or VRAM, in cities. A screenshot of their usage while logged in would be cool. I am pretty sure it is the main source of your problem as it swaps to the SSD/HDD.

- Make sure your SSD/HDD is allowed to swap to reduce RAM usage.