• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shudad outfit box Shudad Outfit Box for ten thousand hours

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I know a lot of people don't like the ten thousand hour reward and want it replaced with something better. I am one such person. I'm not sure how much everyone will like this idea and I admit to speaking with personal interests in mind but...I want the Shudad Outfit to be the reward for ten thousand hours. I have wished I'd known about this game since I started playing just for that armor and I want it so badly. I realize this could possibly upset those few that already have the armor. However, I know a great many wish they could use that armor on a different class instead of the one they initially chose and I think this is a perfect way to give everyone that amazing armor and make those players happy as well, It could still be an incredibly special armor and the mark of  an incredible achievement but it could be something we could all have with time.  Thank you so much for reading! :D What do you think?  

2 people like this

Posted

I think this is a great idea, especially since it's impossible to buy it now.

I know it was the perk of preordering the conqueror package, but it has been a year now, so the fact they had it in exclusivity for so long is reward enough imo, also most people that wore it at first probably wear something else now.

1 person likes this

Posted

nope please :(

Posted

I would prefer getting an option of Pearls OR the Shudad outfit for those of us who happen to already own it. 

I fully agree that the current rewards for 10K hours played are really lame. 

2 people like this

Posted

I really like the idea of selecting either Pearls or the outfit! That's certain to please almost everyone :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Errr.... no?
It was the selling point of conqueror's pre-order pack, devs said it will be never available again so... gtfo.
There is shitload of costumes to choose from among.

This one has to stay exclusive.

Edited by Mido

Posted

Thanks for the rude reply. It really shows your maturity.

Posted

yes please! I miss the pre-order but have been loyal to the game for almost a year

1 person likes this

Posted

No.

You can't take a pre-order exclusive and begin giving it to other players. That would mean the pre-order was false advertising. You could ask for some other, not-shudad item, but not the shudad set. It's not just about "I've played for a year and love the game", it's about exclusivity and the shudad set and title are the only things from the pre-order that are unique to it.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's a fair view. If there was another exclusive armor for that time, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I only bring this up because I would have absolutely gotten that had I at least, known of this game before it released. It wasn't exactly well-known in my opinion and so a great many missed an opportunity they'd have otherwise taken and many have been stuck with the armor on a class they no longer use. Those that want to feel special about the exclusivity of the armor would lose that feeling just a bit though. In the end, this is all just wants and opinions and the ten thousand hour reward has been improved quite a bit so I don't think it'll happen...maybe twenty thousand? lol...