• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Gravity> [EDAN] Recruiting 55+! | KR Veterans | Node/Territory War Focused

383 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh you taking the 4 day CBT2 serious? Also i posted long time ago in CP thread we arent playing anymore. I guess everyone thought it was a troll but with The Division coming out why play this game when the division is at least 10x better

Nope, just making sure our name is out there :) I didn't know if you all were on the different NA server. Have fun with The Division, I've not looked into it myself. Saw some interesting trailers for it awhile back though.

Posted

Having fun getting some PvP in on CBT2 still looking for more recruits just drop in an application on our site

Posted

No one ever fights us they all just run away :(

Posted

No one ever fights us they all just run away :(

Ikr, CBT2 becoming a snorefest. Where is the PVP? ¬¬

Posted

Applied, 

really interested to join up and learn

Posted

Its because you guys are just so hardcore that people cant even keep up. Its like you took CBT2 more serious then anyone else. ALL HAIL GRAVITY!

Question, any chance you are sponsored by McDonalds?

Posted

How strict is the"We require our members to attend sieges will you be free on Saturday night from 6-10PM PST?"  I'm not sure if I can guarantee I will be on for all of those hours every Saturday but, I will certainly try my best to be there.

Posted

How strict is the"We require our members to attend sieges will you be free on Saturday night from 6-10PM PST?"  I'm not sure if I can guarantee I will be on for all of those hours every Saturday but, I will certainly try my best to be there.

They will zerg recruit or ally with big guild so i doubt it will be a thing. Just looking hardcore when in reality they just gonna recruit everyone. "Lets level fast kill everyone make some videos and recruit with it. We will look better then anyone else" - Insider information. 

Posted

I applied. Is there a way to find out whether or not we make the cut or will we have to hope for an invite on release?

Posted

I applied. Is there a way to find out whether or not we make the cut or will we have to hope for an invite on release?

No cut 100% invite because they need numbers to siege.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sieges will only last in reality 2 hours max but you also need prep time and this is a siege guild so if your going to frequently missing sieges its not going to work

You will get an email back within a day personally just woke up so emails will be going out shortly to the backlog I have from not being able to write emails in my sleep someone please teach me how to do taht

Posted

Honestly a bit sad CBT2 is ending today, we had a lot of fun.

Posted

Hey, im wondering if its exceptional to have TS but without a mic?

Posted

Sorry mate, we need players with mics.

Posted

Mic is extremely important for PvP so no sorry about that

Posted

Sorry mate, we need players with mics.

i just happened to dig up a headset!  can u reconsider my application?

Posted

i just happened to dig up a headset!  can u reconsider my application?

We haven't put out replays since about 3pm lately but ill keep it in mind when I look at apps later tonight

Posted

Good fights! See you guys on launch

3 people like this

Posted

Applied ^_^

Posted

sad cbt2 is ending and no one wanted to pvp us because we were the only guild who cared aobut leveling so we felt stronger than anyone else this cbt2

its going to suck when we actually have to fite people in launch who are going to be trhe same level as us this time

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Going to be an amazing guild. Know a few people from Korea, and I'm certain they're going to go far!

(I'm the fat kid in dodgeball.)

Edited by Vanwaros
2 people like this

Posted

We had a ton of fun CBT2. Looking forward to NA launch :)

Posted

Just applied. Are most members in this guild on the East or West coast?

Posted

Going to be an amazing guild. Know a few people from Korea, and I'm certain they're going to go far!

(I'm the fat kid in dodgeball.)

We're still up for having the fat kid join us on NA if you're down for it. Stay in touch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great fights yesterday evening. Thanks for meeting us on the field. 

4 people like this