• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Korean Update Notes - Voice Chat Added / Hunting Changes

18 posts in this topic

Posted

5490FECC0313130004

Hello .

The MMORPG, black desert.

March 23 2017 We will update you on the black desert .
Today through checks Scroll addition of a blacksmith  , and  64 cases of updates (patches capacity of approximately 388.41MB )has been in progress.

Please see below for details of the update.

【Events 

● Cherry blossom box event with spring is going on. 

- Period: March 24 (Fri) 00:00 - April 13 (Thursday) Before the inspection 

- Collect cherry blossoms and exchange them for various cherry blossom boxes, and get a chance to win cherry blossoms with 1 mile!

[Event Page]

● Increase the reputation of your family. 

- Period: Thursday, March 23 After inspection - April 13 (Thursday) Before inspection 

Achieve your goal fame by raising your crest reputation and get Balks advice and accessory boxes.

[Event Page]

● Cherry Blossom Costume Discount Spring event is going on except cherry blossoms. 

- Period: Thursday, March 23 After inspection - April 6 (Thursday) Before inspection 

- Get a discount set price for a small set of spring costumes, Kibelius weapons and costumes set in spring.

[Event Page]

● The event will be held for you in the spring. 

- Period: Thursday, March 23 After inspection - April 2 (Sun) until 23:59 

- 20% discount coupon for maid and furniture to all adventurers, 20% discount coupon for the adventurer who recently purchased pearl costume.

[Event Page]

【Character 

● The matchlock and hunting hand canvas was added to run, roll, and move to sitting position.

● When equipped with a matchlock and a cannon for hunting, the speed of movement is improved quickly, and the two feet have been modified to be loaded once.

● Improved the effects of a matchlock and hunting hand canvas.

● Corrected to prevent launching of matchlocks and handcrafts for hunting when boarded on the back of a horse with 2-pass boarding skills.

● When you swim under the backpack with a trade item, the power experience has been changed so as not to be acquired.

【Giant 

● While using the technique of climbing the rock, the phenomenon where the object is put down by using the space bar is improved.

[Fountain ]

● Description of Whip Wand III technology has been revised.

- Wield 3 times → Wield 4 times

● Space Thunderstorm Explanation of increasing attack range according to skill level has been deleted.

- The scope of the technology actually applied is the same as before the update.

● Resonance stoning technology has been improved.

- Damage figures have been adjusted as the damage calculation method has changed. 

(The figures have been adjusted downwards, but the actual PVE damage has increased and PVP damage is the same due to the change in calculation method.)

Skill level

Before change front strike rear strike )

After change forward strike rear strike )

I

690% x3 strike  / 663% x3 strike

673% x3 strike  / 641% x3 strike

II

867.6% x3 strike  / 831% x3 strike

737% x3 strike  / 693% x3 strike

III

1045.2% x3 strike  / 999% x3 strike

801% x3 strike  / 745% x3 strike

- Added the phrase 'spinning opponent when hitting (but not for player)' in the technical description.

- Pole: Added resonance stab technology. (Pole: When acquiring resonance stab technique, damage of resonance stab technology is concentrated on the front.)

【Musashi 

● In the description of the waterless water training technique In the description of the forward batting, the phrase that it is not used for the player has been added.

- Only the phrase has been modified, and the actual effect is the same as before.

【Location & Wizard 

● Awakening Weapons Weapons have been fixed in the basic attack, when the weapon is switched to the C key, the behavior is unnatural.

【Location 

Fixed the problem that when the endurance is exhausted during the battle, the action is unnatural during the basic attack.

[Kunoichi and Ninja ]

● Throwing Throwing Tactics III After acquiring skill: Thorns: When using the Throwing Throwing technique, damage is not applied normally.

【Dark Night 

● Spell Weapon III has been modified so that the chance of a critical strike is properly applied.

[Item ]

● Description of the item has been revised the upper gorgeous fur.

● In the window of Arsha [Event] Paella items have been changed to be disabled.

● The following items can not be sold to NPC stores has been corrected.

- Correction of awakened element

- Black Magic Power Fix - Harfuha

- Fixed black magic power - Gobelinus

- Fixed black magic power - Swordsman

- Crystal of Black Magic - Histria

- Fixed black magic power - Karme

● Ship repair kits have been added.

- When using a ship repair kit, you can restore the durability of the galley more than the ship repair material.

- The ship repair kit can be produced in 4 stages of ship parts workshop.

● 5 new costumes have been added.

- Valencia travel suit (for men)

- Serendia conquest (for men)

- Blackface Armor (for women)

-Ahon Cyrus Armor (for women)

- Shroud Knight Uniform (Common)

- The pattern which is the material of the costume will be updated later.

● The black icon of the leather item has been changed.

● [Jukebox] The phenomenon that can not put Serendia's piano on the floor of the residence has been corrected.

● Blacksmith's Arcane Item has been added.

- The Blacksmith's Arcane is  an item that extracts the cumulative potential breakthrough probability increase value with the same Balks advice. 

- The Blacksmith's Guide is divided into 20, 30, 40, and 50, and you can only extract potential increase numbers below the listed value.

- For example, a potential breakthrough Scroll increase extraction blacksmith +31 -30 item is not available,  Scroll Blacksmith -4 to 0 to use the item. Once extraction is complete, Balks advice (+31) items will be obtained.

- Balcus's crying probability increase can not be extracted.

- The Blacksmith's Arcane can be purchased at Armor merchants and Blacksmith NPC stores.

● The periodical horsepipes that were being held in pearl bags have been moved to ordinary bags. (Add)

- If the term of the horse flies has expired, you can remove it normally from a regular bag.

【Content 

● Decoration points have been added to furniture accessories that can be produced at Florin workshop.

- If you have already placed a small item, decorating points will be reflected when relocating.

● A new furniture factory, Tariff Workshop, was added to 2-3 Tareif Village.

- The following items can be produced at Tariff Workshop.

- Tariff-style recipe

- Tariff-style jar

- Isolate amulet

- Ella Servin Amulet

- I am a talisman

- Tariff knotted wooden jewelry box

-Ta Leaf Blue Stone Jewelry Box

● Potential Breakthrough During the process, the potential breakthrough type can not be selected.

● The phenomenon that a horse can not be sold in a town without a warehouse has been improved.

- However, you can not sell a horse with a higher selling price than the silver weights the character can hold.

● We have been modified to prevent the World Head monster from appearing on the server until 15 minutes before the occupation and before the base.

● Items that have been bidded have been modified so that they can only be purchased if they are within the lowest price range.

Fixed a situation where you can not participate in the limited red battlefield.

【Monster 

● Monstrous monuments Some monsters have been corrected.

● Guild Raid Monster in the Kamal Sylvia area has been added to the 'Obsession of the Mirror Neck'.

- Observers Observers appear at the ruins of Mt. 

- You can acquire guild funds as a completed reward when you kill the opponent after accepting the new general purpose guild mission '[Leader subordination]

- If you do not accept guild missions, you will not be able to acquire items separately.

- If you attack the opponent's leg first, you can advance the raid more efficiently.

● Mutant Troll, Mutant Ogre's battle pattern has been changed.

- If the vitality is below a certain level more powerful attack.

● The placement of mutant trolls has been slightly modified.

● Mutilated Troll, Mutant Ogre All characters that have been affected by the attack have been changed to acquire normal loot.

● New Hunting Monster has been added to the eastern mountains of Valenos.

- Big wild boar

- giant horned deer

- You can hunt with a hand cannon for hunting, and you can collect items using a slaughtering knife after hunting.

【Request, knowledge 

● Requests for the first trainees Requests for the previous ones Requests that do not run away have been added.

- A quest that does not run away is a tutorial on the Bronze Catch Tutorial.

- You can complete a request for a horse that does not run away.

- Previously ongoing quests that did not flee have been changed to requests for the first train.

● Valenorusu, Serendia, Calpheon area daily contribution commission contribution experience value has been adjusted upward.

● Dachumbari, Jumujidomari Knowledge classification has changed from rare species to large species.

● Secrets of the world Particulo NPC knowledge of the acquisition of the phenomenon has been corrected.

- Knowledge is acquired during conversation with the PatriGio NPC in each region.

● Modified to display the maximum energy acquisition level of 1 in the knowledge of IV.

[Background, NPC, effect, cut ]

● The Balenoth Mountains and the Calpeon Forest area have been modified to prevent some wild horses from being trapped in features.

● Some areas of Ilya Island have been changed from the safe zone to the battle zone.

[UI ]

● Before the point displayed in the server selection window, the siege progress message has been changed to an icon.

● In the server selection window, a description has been added so that the mouse cursor is placed on the server where the ball game is running before the game.

● The server selection window has been modified so that the server order is displayed randomly.

● Fixed a problem where the location of the notification message was awkward when extracting items that exceeded the potential after adjusting the interface size.

● Fixed the phenomenon that event window is activated occasionally when opening and closing connection compensation window in ESC menu.

● When changing the world map filter to other information than general information, the party icon is not displayed.

● Fixed a problem where the location of party icon in the world map is abnormal.

● Fixed a problem where unnecessary phrases are displayed in the My Information Challenge window.

● Fixed the phenomenon that the key is not displayed as the changed key in the hot key notification in the watching mode after changing the camera moving speed hot key.

Fixed the situation where initialization is not applied when changing the character after initializing the exchange item favorite list.

● When the weekend supplemental reward compensation is performed, the reward compensation window is not automatically activated in the battle area.

- Activated when moving to a safe area or reconnecting.

● Fixed the problem that compensation is not displayed normally when the connection compensation window is activated automatically when the bag is full.

● When connecting with characters less than 6 levels, the connection compensation window has not been activated automatically.

- When 6th level is reached, the connection compensation window is automatically activated.

● Sticky UI function has been added to the status of black spirit adventure, my information, guild, occupation status window. 

【System 

● The last 100 days item has been added to the period search of the beauty album download ranking.

● Artha's window voice chat system has been added.

- When you enter Arthur's window, you can automatically join a voice chat, and you can change your speaking and listening settings in the top right of your voice chat settings. 

- When entering Arsha's window, the guild voice chat is temporarily interrupted.

- The voice of Arsha's window operator can be heard by all participants of Arsha's window. (Modified)

- For Artha's window combat participants, voice chat is available only within the team. (No voice chat with other teams)

● When recovering maximum durability, frame dropping of equipment selection UI is intermittently improved.

Please spend more time in the black desert.

thank you.

Posted

This is outstanding
 5 new costumes have been added.

Now if anyone can post pics of this, thatd be awesome... specially that shroud knight uniform.

Posted

This is outstanding
 5 new costumes have been added.

Now if anyone can post pics of this, thatd be awesome... specially that shroud knight uniform.

think this are they 

i15297484162.jpg

Posted (edited)

From this thread 5 days ago:

i1490257469619483.jpeg

And a translated version (serendia formal attire and valencia traveler's outfit are switched)

xlVUU2yj.png

Edited by Arctorn
1 person likes this

Posted

Ahon Kirus Armor, if someone willing to craft that when it was release ill buy one. :)

Posted

I think the voice chat that was added was for that 2v2 PvP mode thing they have/use for tournaments. The notes say it interrupts the guild voice chat, and considering the notes don't say the guild voice chat was just added, it makes me think that guild voice chat is in the KR client already. Which is further backed on the fact that the last time I logged into KR(back in december) they had the option for voice chat in-game already.

This screenshot from KR was taken in October:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/e0007d5c41f84856a3a4a83b804a8aef.png

As you can see at the top, Voice Chat was already a thing in KR for many months before. Idk if it worked though because I'm not in a guild on KR.

Side note, there's also players with weirdly coloured names. They stand out quite a bit and Idk why that's a thing nor how they got it. That was the original reason I took that screenshot lol.

Posted

I think the voice chat that was added was for that 2v2 PvP mode thing they have/use for tournaments. The notes say it interrupts the guild voice chat, and considering the notes don't say the guild voice chat was just added, it makes me think that guild voice chat is in the KR client already. Which is further backed on the fact that the last time I logged into KR(back in december) they had the option for voice chat in-game already.

Correct, Korea has had guild voice chat for ages and ages now. Almost the entirety of our versions lifespan if I remember correctly.

http://dulfy.net/2016/04/02/black-desert-new-upcoming-korean-content-schedule/ this article from april 2nd last year says "voice chat is coming and it's almost completed" so it's fairly safe to assume it was added a short time after - I'm not enthused enough about ingame voice chat to look for the precise notes though ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

From this thread 5 days ago:

i1490257469619483.jpeg

And a translated version (serendia formal attire and valencia traveler's outfit are switched)

xlVUU2yj.png

That travelers outfit... it looks AMAZING...

AMAZING

I hope we get these clothes soon.

Oh and to those that dont get it, the valencias Travelers outfit is possibly the best clothes/costume in the game (on my opinion) simply because you look normal.

Also, those armors exclusive for females... is that the response theyre giving us for asking for more armor looking clothes for females xD 

Posted

I want the black lepord for my zerker :<

Posted

Correct, Korea has had guild voice chat for ages and ages now. Almost the entirety of our versions lifespan if I remember correctly.

http://dulfy.net/2016/04/02/black-desert-new-upcoming-korean-content-schedule/ this article from april 2nd last year says "voice chat is coming and it's almost completed" so it's fairly safe to assume it was added a short time after - I'm not enthused enough about ingame voice chat to look for the precise notes though ;)

21.04.2016 was when guild voice chat was added into KR.

I hope we get these clothes soon.

Oh and to those that dont get it, the valencias Travelers outfit is possibly the best clothes/costume in the game (on my opinion) simply because you look normal.

Also, those armors exclusive for females... is that the response theyre giving us for asking for more armor looking clothes for females xD 

The Serendia Formal Attire and Valencia Traveler's Outfit are incorrectly translated. Serendia is at the bottom right and Valencia one at the top left.

Posted

[Fountain ]

● Description of Whip Wand III technology has been revised.

- Wield 3 times → Wield 4 times

● Space Thunderstorm Explanation of increasing attack range according to skill level has been deleted.

- The scope of the technology actually applied is the same as before the update.

● Resonance stoning technology has been improved.

- Damage figures have been adjusted as the damage calculation method has changed. 

(The figures have been adjusted downwards, but the actual PVE damage has increased and PVP damage is the same due to the change in calculation method.)

Skill level

Before change front strike rear strike )

After change forward strike rear strike )

I

690% x3 strike  / 663% x3 strike

673% x3 strike  / 641% x3 strike

II

867.6% x3 strike  / 831% x3 strike

737% x3 strike  / 693% x3 strike

III

1045.2% x3 strike  / 999% x3 strike

801% x3 strike  / 745% x3 strike

- Added the phrase 'spinning opponent when hitting (but not for player)' in the technical description.

- Pole: Added resonance stab technology. (Pole: When acquiring resonance stab technique, damage of resonance stab technology is concentrated on the front.)

There it is again ...

us-presidents-allegedly-in-the-illuminat

Posted (edited)

Here are two English articles by Inven regarding the update that recently happened on the Korean clients, for those who would like to see. 

New Guild Raid Boss: 

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1400

New Costumes & Fail Stack transfering:

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1396

Also, since it was translated awkwardly:

"A new furniture factory, Tariff Workshop, was added to 2-3 Tareif Village.

- The following items can be produced at Tariff Workshop.

- Tariff-style recipe

- Tariff-style jar

- Isolate amulet

- Ella Servin Amulet

- I am a talisman

- Tariff knotted wooden jewelry box

-Ta Leaf Blue Stone Jewelry Box"

Original:

"타리프 마을 2-3번지에 신규 가구 제작소인 타리프 공방이 추가되었습니다.

- 타리프 공방에서는 다음 소품을 제작할 수 있습니다.

- 타리프 양식 호리병

- 타리프 양식 항아리

- 이스 폐이 부적

- 엘라 세르빈 부적

- 난투사 레투사 부적

- 타리프 편백나무 보석함

- 타리프 푸른 돌 보석함"

These are new housing furniture and decorations. 

Edited by Junyoung

Posted (edited)

This screenshot from KR was taken in October:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/e0007d5c41f84856a3a4a83b804a8aef.png

As you can see at the top, Voice Chat was already a thing in KR for many months before. Idk if it worked though because I'm not in a guild on KR.

Side note, there's also players with weirdly coloured names. They stand out quite a bit and Idk why that's a thing nor how they got it. That was the original reason I took that screenshot lol.

As someone else pointed out, Korea has had guild voice chat for quite a while now. NA is strangely behind on many decently important features for some reason. PvP voice chat is now implmented though, for the Arsha Arena.

한국 사람이세요? o.O

Wanted to read about the guild raid boss but the links is to the same article. :P

Try Now! Hahaha (https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1400

Edited by Junyoung

Posted

As someone else pointed out, Korea has had guild voice chat for quite a while now. NA is strangely behind on many decently important features for some reason. PvP voice chat is now implmented though, for the Arsha Arena.

Thanks for the info that was pointed out by someone else 10 hours prior to your reply! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

oww... my brain...

Posted

I don't give a shit about no customs/gear. They need to focus on fixing the horrible lag and the optimization of this game. How can anyone enjoy any content or newly implemented mechanics, when desync and server lag are now worst than before? 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0