• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What will you do?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So we're likely going to be getting our awakening in the next patch, along with Kamasylvia. What is everyone's plans once the patch goes through? Are you making a mad dash for that awakening quest? Or will you try and let the rush slow down and take it slow.

I'm going to be cracking open a fresh dande box and going for TET. (Been saving mats for a while.

Posted

I like to get it asap :D

Posted

I'm willing to bet we still have at least 3 weeks b4 we get out Awakening. Even so the Awakening was release after Kamasylvia...  =

Posted

I am gonna enchant my dande to tri, then go for the quest.

Posted

Really hope that's not the case, just recently spent most of my resources to make a tet kzarka lol

But if it is, I'll probably just scrap through my stuffs and go for quest, get blue weap at least to tri and save up to make it tet.

Posted

Nice thread , gonna get 59 , ( 58,69% currently ) I'll profit of those free days ( weekends ).

Once 59 , i'll be making money along of exp .

Get my Dande to TET ( got 78FS saved )

And PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFIT.

Posted

Who knows? when DK awake coming:(

Posted (edited)

I don't even know. I've saved tons of black stones and like 40 concentrated weapon stones, but hardly any memory fragments. I'm also still heavily undecided on whether I want to actually switch fully to DK, or continue with my witch that I'd rerolled to from sorc not too long ago. One of them has to get the Dandelion, and I can't even open the thing to consider enchanting it until I make that first decision. I also still need to get that Nouver Ornamental Knot past +12, but memory fragments...I really hate relics.

I will probably try to rush the awakening quest just on the off chance that I can get a title out of it.

Edited by Xialoh

Posted (edited)

I save 700 millions and more and i will wait the moment when the hype will be gone and buy a dande,i will up blue wep or green until this moment.

Edited by Angryman
1 person likes this

Posted

Since there wasnt an release anouncement, we wont get it next week -.-
looking up on their twitter says pretty the same...

but hey.. i love being proved wrong on this one... xD

Posted

I quit until DK awakening. Don't even have the drive to grind or make any money until it's released.

Posted

Since there wasnt an release anouncement, we wont get it next week -.-
looking up on their twitter says pretty the same...

but hey.. i love being proved wrong on this one... xD

its usually posted in the announcements sections the day before patch

Posted

its usually posted in the announcements sections the day before patch

Yeha, for minor updates.. but i dont think they will anounce kamasylve just one day before arrival

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeha, for minor updates.. but i dont think they will anounce kamasylve just one day before arrival

Yeah, agreed. I think they will announce it at least one or two weeks before release. 

Posted

Dont want to boost hopes.. but I looked through the quest chain.. all we are missing is a bunch of 3 NPC's for our Awakening Quest... No Kamasylve needed (or im rly blind)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi3KOG9zlYY

Posted (edited)

Dont want to boost hopes.. but I looked through the quest chain.. all we are missing is a bunch of 3 NPC's for our Awakening Quest... No Kamasylve needed (or im rly blind)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi3KOG9zlYY

yea in video,  first quest in behr riverhead south of calpheon  go to kamasilve temple and go to tungrad forest . tungrad forest is final point

Edited by Ayaze

Posted

I don't even know. I've saved tons of black stones and like 40 concentrated weapon stones, but hardly any memory fragments. I'm also still heavily undecided on whether I want to actually switch fully to DK, or continue with my witch that I'd rerolled to from sorc not too long ago. One of them has to get the Dandelion, and I can't even open the thing to consider enchanting it until I make that first decision. I also still need to get that Nouver Ornamental Knot past +12, but memory fragments...I really hate relics.

I will probably try to rush the awakening quest just on the off chance that I can get a title out of it.

Why you doing relics waste of time.  Pila or bust.

Posted

Agree on Relics, I've told guildies do them on your own, to far out to do and takes forever waiting on 3 bosses to spawn. Better off selling them and buying Pila scrolls!

Posted

Apparently there's going to be a lot of disappointed people if/when awakening isn't released this week.  Personally I hope it isn't.  I'd like to grind and gather more beforehand.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0