• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compilation of in-game models that could be housing decorations

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Through my time playing BDO I've compiled a lot of screenshots of the locations I've seen. I've also taken screenshots of items found in travels that could expand upon existing workshops in the game, as well as enrich player housing. It is one of my favorite aspects of this game, being able to have a widely customizable in-game space to call home! All of the models already exist in the game and can be found at multiple locations, they would only need to be coded as player housing decorations!

decorations_chart1.thumb.jpg.ea42fd7d317decorations_chart2.thumb.jpg.b96049787bb

The vases and pots could expand the Ceramics Workshop in Glish.

There are items that would match the zone-based workshops of Calpheon, Velia and Valencia.

Other stuff, like produce crates, could be a reward for increasing farming level for example.The potions box would be a nice reward for hitting a higher grade alchemy!

If anyone else has other suggestions or perhaps findings I may have missed, feel free to add yours :)

Edited by Khoralia
spelling
2 people like this

Posted

Crates and barrels and chests full of gold and jewels. If I could make my residence look like a treasure room that would be awesome. Probably a decent silver sink as well if we made it so the treasure is crafted using gold bars as a material

Posted

Rift had an official forum thread where people can take screenshots and request existing game models as housing items. 

I think BDO should do the same.

All that being said, we are in dire need of much larger homes. I want to see something way bigger than 9-4 Heidel. 

I have proposed they grant us instanced versions of the castles for those of us who don't PvP and need way more room to decorate. It would be amazing to decorate those outdoor spaces as well.

They keep trying to sell us cash shop furniture, but where are we supposed to put it???