• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LOTD destroys Barcode in a 1v1 at Calpheon, so whats next for them?

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Barcode clearly being the worst guild will now be a T1 node war guild so were making friends with any1 who wants one. And as such we are offering our services to the ENTIRE server ^.^
You got an LOTD in your grind spot and they just wont leave?
trying to gather tulips and an LOTD keeps taking the spawns?
or you just don't like those LOTD faks then send a whisper to any1 in Barcode! We will rid you of the LOTD at no charge!

Posted

Meanwhile vision get crushed by audacity

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this mean we'll get the vision v manup fight we've all been waiting for?!?! :o 

Also, I think barcode is going to have a harder time destroying lotd than they realize. If the pharaohs of old couldn't destroy the Hebrews, what hope does barcode have? :o

7 people like this

Posted

This makes me feel loved.

Posted

Illliilililililil

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Barcode clearly being the worst guild will now be a T1 node war guild so were making friends with any1 who wants one. And as such we are offering our services to the ENTIRE server ^.^
You got an LOTD in your grind spot and they just wont leave?
trying to gather tulips and an LOTD keeps taking the spawns?
or you just don't like those LOTD faks then send a whisper to any1 in Barcode! We will rid you of the LOTD at no charge!

I love your salty tears.  Keep feeding me.  Let the salt flow through your veins.   Since tilted \\\\\\\\\ can't beat Manup or Vision with all that gear, why not come to Calpheon and best little old lesser geared guilds right?  :thinking:

Good fights!

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted

I think we can remove the cuckcode name now and from hence forth you will be known as Tilted; IIIiiIiIiIiIiiII

2 people like this

Posted

I love your salty tears.  Keep feeding me.  Let the salt flow through your veins.   Since tilted \\\\\\\\\ can't beat Manup or Vision with all that gear, why not come to Calpheon and best little old lesser geared guilds right?  :thinking:

Good fights!

I thik its more or less, that LOTD cant ever be trusted, just like on Orwen they would say they were going to go fight Iconic and tell all these guilds to come with to valencia, then ninja themselves for a no fight on calpheon. Just another siege war where Lotds true colors show. politics to win a fight :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it's more the fact that everyone hates Tilted?  Hard to have allies when you can't give nodes to anyone because ManUp owns you most of the week.  I'm not sure where you got the assumption that LotD cares even one ----- about Tilted or what they think, or that we would help them.  Did you somehow think you wouldn't get ganged up on, when zerging is their preferred method of fighting?  Ya'll are straight meme'ing yourselves with this butthurt attitude like we owe you something.

Posted

im-a-fucking-genius-cant-hunt-lotd-membe

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I thik its more or less, that LOTD cant ever be trusted, just like on Orwen they would say they were going to go fight Iconic and tell all these guilds to come with to valencia, then ninja themselves for a no fight on calpheon. Just another siege war where Lotds true colors show. politics to win a fight :)

Sorry seems like It's even.

LzGUfwW.png

Edited by Lake
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hmm, you mean when Tilted cuckode backstabbed LotD back in December?  #feelsbadman

#hebrewsneverforget

heueheueheue

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted (edited)

I'm p"R"etty sure it was somebody else who told those guilds to attack Valencia, only to return to their castle to clear an empty fort. While I do like the idea of us being adept at politics, we were one of the only siege guilds who chose to keep building on Iconic's castles during the month and weeks prior to merge aside from Spetznas until Orwen finally decided to fight back and prevented a 5/5 take over.

Edit;
Even when Iconic thorn potted our entire siege in Valencia while fighting their sister guild, or opened our gates with Fixettes low level alternate account half an hour before siege, we never sought retribution. Barcode did something else entirely, at least we knew how Iconic was at that point in time

Edited by Rzaj

Posted

Hold up.  I'm lost..

Is the guild that bragged about zergging Man Up mad that not as geared guilds did the logical thing by banning together to beat them?  

What do they expect?  People to just lose to them and not try and find ways around it?

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, while LoTD is busy tucking their tails and abandoned their home channel..

lotd.jpg

Edited by Cannibal
2 people like this

Posted

We fought you guys for over an hour ON our home channel at 2 am est... you proceeded to even zerg camp Lacari who came by to mess around after most of us left. Must suck not having competition with similar gear but most have work or other things to do in the morning and don't have time to continue

Posted

Your "new" home channel you mean? Because before the siege, I'm pretty sure you guys were still on calph 4. GG WP.

Posted

Your "new" home channel you mean? Because before the siege, I'm pretty sure you guys were still on calph 4. GG WP.

Awww look, its retarded!

He thought our home channel was still Calpheon 4 before Siege...  

You know nothing Jon Snow! Hahahaha

Posted

Awww look, its retarded!

He thought our home channel was still Calpheon 4 before Siege...  

You know nothing Jon Snow! Hahahaha

haha fool yourself. My contacts inside your guild says otherwise bud.

Posted (edited)

didnt barcode get pushed out of their home channel first by lunar when gravity and iconic merged, then by iconic when newera merged into iconic?

Why the ----- are you even talking, you are literally the new Gravity sitting in safezones all day, lifeskilling and talking shit on forums after getting completely obliterated by Manup more times than people can count.

But hey, keep crying about that 1v1 as if it never happened vs Lunar the first day after you lost Valencia

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

It changed when we had a leadership change, that was back when we left Balenos...not because of Barcode lol

Posted

didnt barcode get pushed out of their home channel first by lunar when gravity and iconic merged, then by iconic when newera merged into iconic?

Why the ----- are you even talking, you are literally the new Gravity sitting in safezones all day, lifeskilling and talking shit on forums after getting completely obliterated by Manup more times than people can count.

But hey, keep crying about that 1v1 as if it never happened vs Lunar the first day after you lost Valencia

LOL. Are you seriously talking about dead guilds pushing barcode out of home channel? haha. And yeah you got me there. We are lifeskillers and sitting in safezones all day. that explains why we have 400 kills over LoTD.

Posted (edited)

LOL. Are you seriously talking about dead guilds pushing barcode out of home channel? haha. And yeah you got me there. We are lifeskillers and sitting in safezones all day. that explains why we have 400 kills over LoTD.

A dead guild had hundreds of kills over you too just a week ago, yet you are using kills/gvg score as a measuring bar?  Because you went on C4 and zerged a bunch of LotD (from what it sounds in this forum at least) Solid 'It doesnt matter when others have it, dead guilds lul' logic there, guess what, people are slowly considering your guild to be dead too

I'm sure thats how you cry yourself to bed when Fractal takes a node from you again and you cant find a way to pay the zerg and get back at big bad Manup

Edited by CasualNova
1 person likes this