• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LOTD destroys Barcode in a 1v1 at Calpheon, so whats next for them?

107 posts in this topic

Posted

haha fool yourself. My contacts inside your guild says otherwise bud.

Your "contacts" are trolling the hell out of you, much like how we somehow made you think we were gonna help during the siege LOL.  Funny coming from the guild who doesn't even have a home channel out of fear of ManUp.  War scores matter?  How about not owning a territory or castle in over a month?  No one likes your guild, expect to continue being zerged you trashcan.

3 people like this

Posted

I love this banter, it's beautiful. 

3 people like this

Posted

Btw LotD is recruiting, even ex-llliilililililil members 

Posted

🐍

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Everyone takes it in the butt once in a while

Edited by Ironjaw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You're def a retard since I set the home channel and that isn't and it's not always the same one.  Go back to your basement.  

Sucks having to PR against a lesser geared guild with all your 250 AP players I bet.  

We'll be here until we're done with this game and we'll also be in the next big game as we have for 22 years.  

Edited by LordLeshil
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I went to sleep and someone thinks war scores matter?  lel

1m6kah.jpg

Edited by Iseng
pics
5 people like this

Posted

I'm p"R"etty sure it was somebody else who told those guilds to attack Valencia, only to return to their castle to clear an empty fort. While I do like the idea of us being adept at politics, we were one of the only siege guilds who chose to keep building on Iconic's castles during the month and weeks prior to merge aside from Spetznas until Orwen finally decided to fight back and prevented a 5/5 take over.

Edit;
Even when Iconic thorn potted our entire siege in Valencia while fighting their sister guild, or opened our gates with Fixettes low level alternate account half an hour before siege, we never sought retribution. Barcode did something else entirely, at least we knew how Iconic was at that point in time

Oh i remember those fights with Iconic on Orwen, we tried to do something there but they was more geared and experienced with sieges. Btw, if you guys need help, contact SirTyrael ( yes, i'm from Nephalem), we are always looking for sieges but unfortunately we got caught with 2 or more guilds allied guilds. Thanks and sorry for my bad englando.

2 people like this

Posted

and you just confirm do you have no friends pal. Cal 4iisnt our home channel.  Everyone just waiting for barcode to bring their massive amounts of guilds to actually win something. Can you just meme yourself for us because you make it too easy? 

Everyone takes it in the butt once in a while

Who are you to judge some people may like that

Posted

Oh i remember those fights with Iconic on Orwen, we tried to do something there but they was more geared and experienced with sieges. Btw, if you guys need help, contact SirTyrael ( yes, i'm from Nephalem), we are always looking for sieges but unfortunately we got caught with 2 or more guilds allied guilds. Thanks and sorry for my bad englando.

Appreciate it!  Someone will hit you up soon ;)

Posted

I went to sleep and someone thinks war scores matter?  lel

1m6kah.jpg

Sick meme......

1a217afffd1f2b1d62b0bdb8051acf58.gif

Posted (edited)

I'll be a good boy.

no.thumb.jpg.62bce7f91f5cd7feeb6eea372a2

Edited by Iseng
TrepX got mad at me :(
1 person likes this

Posted

Shut up

2 people like this

Posted

LOL. Are you seriously talking about dead guilds pushing barcode out of home channel? haha. And yeah you got me there. We are lifeskillers and sitting in safezones all day. that explains why we have 400 kills over LoTD.

War scores matter! 

iconicucks.png.1fe4c4bf1be2216534c933f9b56dd617.png

Posted

cuckcode getting -----ed again LUL

Posted

Appreciate it!  Someone will hit you up soon ;)

Thanks, if he ask something, just say you talk to me, Wekter, i'm a officer there.

Posted (edited)

Rumor is barcode is looking for reasons to dodge LOTD. I think barcode thinks very highly of themselves, even though ever since merger the only time they've been able to win a battle is with help. I've seen manup take 4+ guilds at once and win. Barcode rumored to have better gear, can't even take 2 or 3?

Barcode will dodge this Saturday. I'm calling it. You heard it here first folks. Called shot! They can't handle the cunning of LOTD's politics. Don't be surprised if they zerg Bal/Ser/Val with BR as their lapdog. But it'll be spin master himself Orca that more than likely are too scared to take on actual challenges. If I was in Barcode I would be ashamed that my "top tier" guild can't come through on anything that actually matters.

Edited by BoomHeadshot

Posted

Sorry seems like It's even.

LzGUfwW.png

not in barcode so not really even here

Posted (edited)

hqdefault.jpg

"muhahahaha" I tricked these LoTD Hebrew fools into helping me take out BR and then we will take it from them....I is the mastah of politics bois!!

hqdefault.jpg

"What you mean LoTD is attacking us?????"

Edited by FalconWing
1 person likes this

Posted

Let me help you out falcon....  THIS is how you make meme's https://imgflip.com/

Posted

Rumor is barcode is looking for reasons to dodge LOTD. I think barcode thinks very highly of themselves, even though ever since merger the only time they've been able to win a battle is with help. I've seen manup take 4+ guilds at once and win. Barcode rumored to have better gear, can't even take 2 or 3?

Barcode will dodge this Saturday. I'm calling it. You heard it here first folks. Called shot! They can't handle the cunning of LOTD's politics. Don't be surprised if they zerg Bal/Ser/Val with BR as their lapdog. But it'll be spin master himself Orca that more than likely are too scared to take on actual challenges. If I was in Barcode I would be ashamed that my "top tier" guild can't come through on anything that actually matters.

Lol BR are lapdogs are we? dont know if you saw the last 2 sieges but we fought barcode ;) And if you are in LOTD then thats a shame

3 people like this

Posted

Lol BR are lapdogs are we? dont know if you saw the last 2 sieges but we fought barcode ;) And if you are in LOTD then thats a shame

don't think is lotd

Posted

They are not LotD.  Our guys knew what the deal was.  Dunno why anyone would think BR would run with IIiIIiIiIIiIiIiII

Posted

Barcode clearly being the worst guild will now be a T1 node war guild so were making friends with any1 who wants one. And as such we are offering our services to the ENTIRE server ^.^
You got an LOTD in your grind spot and they just wont leave?
trying to gather tulips and an LOTD keeps taking the spawns?
or you just don't like those LOTD faks then send a whisper to any1 in Barcode! We will rid you of the LOTD at no charge!

beentheredone.jpg

Posted

Mfw two ded guilds from irrelevant servers exchange hardcore """"""""""""banter"""""""""""" which consists of just calling each other salty back and forth for days on end.

Can these roleplay guilds PLEASE go to their containment forum and leave this place for the actual PvP guilds that originated on the PvP server Edan. Thank you.

1463567663646.jpg