• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LOTD destroys Barcode in a 1v1 at Calpheon, so whats next for them?

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I missing something here?  Did LOTD actually beat Barcode in 1V1 or is this just some troll and they zerged them down?

Big time troll, that's certainly not what happened.

Posted

Wait LoTD didn't leave c4 because vision warred them the week prior?

What guild are you now?  Can't keep track, you keep hopping.

Posted

I posted GF the moment the fight was over as well many others in both fights you're referring. I'm going to politely state that I think you only saw what you wanted to see. 

Right the respect was given in the first fight, bc returned it, none of us talked shit.  That was nice. 

Then at seige we got betrayed, so saying gf after that is like say no offense before proceeding to insult someone.  It has no meaning.

Either way it doesn't matter now, can't be trusted in the future. 

Posted (edited)

I'm p"R"etty sure it was somebody else who told those guilds to attack Valencia, only to return to their castle to clear an empty fort. While I do like the idea of us being adept at politics, we were one of the only siege guilds who chose to keep building on Iconic's castles during the month and weeks prior to merge aside from Spetznas until Orwen finally decided to fight back and prevented a 5/5 take over.

Edit;
Even when Iconic thorn potted our entire siege in Valencia while fighting their sister guild, or opened our gates with Fixettes low level alternate account half an hour before siege, we never sought retribution. Barcode did something else entirely, at least we knew how Iconic was at that point in time

bruh veritas =! Iconic u cuck REEEEE

iconic was a nice guild >:O

Edited by fobm4ster

Posted

32fd208411f4f6a05c4ac4e557b51f5a.jpg

Posted

Right the respect was given in the first fight, bc returned it, none of us talked shit.  That was nice. 

Then at seige we got betrayed, so saying gf after that is like say no offense before proceeding to insult someone.  It has no meaning.

Either way it doesn't matter now, can't be trusted in the future

things that barcode have done in the past, now they cry about it in the present, nice hypocrisy

1 person likes this

Posted

things that barcode have done in the past, now they cry about it in the present, nice hypocrisy

I think that's the point :) LotD is just pointing it out and having a laugh.

Posted

Why cant we all just get along. 

Posted (edited)

Why cant we all just get along. 

4b13b8985ed07cdc65031f228b2d6ff9379aaa0c

Edited by Proto
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How was your fight vs. Fractal last night?  O wait, you dodged. Has BC EVER beat an equally geared guild 1v1 or is it always a dodge?

The irony of the backstab comment as well-Like BC didn't do it prior.

"Can"t be trusted in the future". Kinda how we felt when BC backstabbed.

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted

How was your fight vs. Fractal last night?  O wait, you dodged. Has BC EVER beat an equally geared guild 1v1 or is it always a dodge?

The irony of the backstab comment as well-Like BC didn't do it prior.

"Can"t be trusted in the future". Kinda how we felt when BC backstabbed.

dude you're trying to reason with Snicklebits of all people, guy does more ------sucking for his guild than Greggy

And that says a lot

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm reading all this salt today and I can't help but miss the glorious forum memes of early Edan with guilds like Gatekeeper, Hostile, MangoBay, PRX, RedFace, Support, Incognito, Havoc, ManUp, Gravity...many more.

The salt was real back then.

You couldn't hide anywhere with the beauty of 12 channels to PvP in (not this 36 channel nonsense). It made guilds stronger or tore them apart.  Now its just a joke, like this thread. 

Can't believe I agree with Proto on something.

1 person likes this

Posted

Waiting for barcode to come hunt you down......

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

rip i guess

Posted

rip i guess

BC confirmed ded?

Posted

dude you're trying to reason with Snicklebits of all people, guy does more ------sucking for his guild than Greggy

And that says a lot

Haha, sorry I forgot top tier guilds are for a paycheck, I'll try to show less pride in things I'm involved with.

Posted

again I politely have to point out you saw what you wanted to see. 

Posted (edited)

BC dead or April Fool's meme?  Stay tuned as the world turns will be back in a moment...

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted

BC dead or April Fool's meme?  Stay tuned as the world turns will be back in a moment...

guild is dead

Posted (edited)

Iconic fought Rage and FoE assisted by Relevant in Valencia, LotD took Calpheon and Relevant maintained control of Mediah by destroying their fort after returning from Valencia.

Correction on that, it was Relevant, Rage and Cynical on Valencia. FoE had already removed themselves from siege fights weeks prior to that fight happening. Relevant was fighting half of Iconic in Mediah while the other half of Iconic focused their base in Valencia before moving to Rage. Iconic never went back to Calpheon because they were split half-half in Mediah and Valencia. As soon as LotD finished off Iconic's base in Calpheon, Rage pulled out of the fight in Valencia and tried to make the run to Balenos (Rage had Balenos at that time and also pleb guild, no command to gather) where Rage had both Ascendance and Void focus on their fort.

It was the only time Rage ever went to place on Valencia.

P.S: Not like it matters now, Quack! ~

Edited by Fostii

Posted

Shame to see another strong guild go down. Wonder who the next guild to step up to the plate will be with BC down.

Posted

Shame to see another strong guild go down. Wonder who the next guild to step up to the plate will be with BC down.

Ll24ZS4.gif

2 people like this